Community > Posts By > Dhardbod

Dhardbod's photo
Tue 12/13/16 05:42 PM
meee :sunglasses:

Dhardbod's photo
Tue 12/13/16 05:40 PM
carried a mother and 2 daughters to a swingers party and their dad showed up.

Dhardbod's photo
Tue 12/13/16 05:32 PM
This thread is going to need popcorn.

umm lol why

Dhardbod's photo
Tue 12/13/16 05:16 PM
I'm curious how many will be open and honest about this relationship building subject?

Dhardbod's photo
Fri 12/09/16 09:14 PM
better experienced does not apply to all mature old women slaphead

I know lol but it's a hope of mine :sunglasses::smiling_imp:

Dhardbod's photo
Fri 12/09/16 09:02 PM
I'm looking for a special kind of girl to phone convo with that's into open relationships.

I have been in several open

I'm looking for that special kind of girl to chat with on the phone so that's into open relationships and
well I should explain further because there are different kinds of open relationships. Woman usually reply quickly about other women involved but my seeking has nothing to do with multiple girls but me dating one girl but she could date other guys and matter of fact I encourage her too.

that's a nice set up but many wouldn't agree. I do like it too coz one has the freedom to see the other side of the world, if you know what I mean :wink:

See that's awesome and sooo hot :sunglasses::laughing::kissing_heart::santa::cupid::iphone:🏚:smiling_imp:

Dhardbod's photo
Fri 12/02/16 01:04 AM

I'm looking for that special kind of girl to chat with on the phone so that's into open relationships and
well I should explain further because there are different kinds of open relationships. Woman usually reply quickly about other women involved but my seeking has nothing to do with multiple girls but me dating one girl but she could date other guys and matter of fact I encourage her too.

Dhardbod's photo
Fri 12/02/16 01:02 AM

Dhardbod's photo
Fri 12/02/16 12:47 AM
I wonder .. Feel free not to answer .. But do you have children and/ or a partner in your life already .. You say you have never married that does not imply you are single and no answer to whether you have children . .. Are you not sure !!!! ...

What you seek .. Sounds more like no strings attached fun than an open relationship. What do you see as the difference ???

no I'm single or else I would never be on here. no kids. the difference is the emotional connection by support and comfort

Dhardbod's photo
Thu 12/01/16 09:41 PM
I'm looking for a special kind of girl to phone convo with that's into open relationships.

Dhardbod's photo
Thu 12/01/16 09:40 PM

Dhardbod's photo
Thu 12/01/16 09:39 PM
They are if you have a trusting emotional attachment.

Dhardbod's photo
Thu 12/01/16 09:38 PM
No I totally am not bragging in anyway why would you think that? :worried::sob:

Dhardbod's photo
Thu 12/01/16 09:26 PM

Dhardbod's photo
Thu 12/01/16 09:23 PM

relationships and they're the greatest!

how do the women handle it?think

That's why he said several. Lol.

Welcome to the asylum known as mingle dhar. ..

I wish you the best of luck here. ...[/quote
Well I should explain further because there are different kinds of open relationships. Woman usually reply quickly about other women involved but my seeking has nothing to do with multiple girls but me dating one girl but she could date other guys and matter of fact I encourage her too.

Dhardbod's photo
Thu 12/01/16 09:19 PM

Well I should explain further because there are different kinds of open relationships. Woman usually reply quickly about other women involved but my seeking has nothing to do with multiple girls but me dating one girl but she could date other guys and matter of fact I encourage her too.

Dhardbod's photo
Thu 12/01/16 09:14 PM

Dhardbod's photo
Thu 12/01/16 09:11 PM

Dhardbod's photo
Thu 12/01/16 09:06 PM

Dhardbod's photo
Thu 12/01/16 09:03 PM
I'm a very sexual person and they seem better experienced to meet my appetite by meeting theirs.

Previous 1