Community > Posts By > freeonthree

freeonthree's photo
Sat 06/19/10 01:44 PM
I got my chores done, so im going for a putt thru the forest.

freeonthree's photo
Sat 06/19/10 01:41 PM

i always like going to a beach after dinner to watch the sunset, been a favorite of mine...i saw somebody didn't like bookstores idea, bookstores are a great idea, great place to chat and drink some coffee.

Reading and books just don't interest me. I'd rather watch the Beverly Hillbillies bigsmile Hey, has anyone told you that you look like Glen Beck ?

freeonthree's photo
Sat 06/19/10 01:12 PM

- Wine Tasting
- Cooking Classes
- Indoor Rock Climbing
- Museums
- Roller Blading, Hiking or Biking
- I love trolling bookstores as well- especially vintage bookstores. It gives me an idea of their intellect. Are they perusing “The 48 Laws of Power” or “Where’s Waldo”? laugh

You wouldn't get me in no book store. I'd be draggin your azz to Harbor Freight instead ! bigsmile

I think it's safe to say we would be the mismatch of the century. laugh

I agree, I wouldn't last an hour in your world, and i'd be on the freeway headed back to the tree's bigsmile

That doesn't mean we can't be Mingle friends! flowerforyou

I'll consider it an honor hon bigsmile flowerforyou flowerforyou

freeonthree's photo
Sat 06/19/10 01:11 PM

yea ill never forget the one guy i met on the internet that had a pic that was 10 yrs old... told me he was 5'10 yet he was maybe a inch taller than me... yes im 5'4... like that mattered anyway? met him on a hwy.. very busy road..and i parked by it too! daylight.. at red lobster.... first thing he tells me is.. dont mind if people stare at us its just cause i come in here all the time.... that was my greet at the door.. ate dinner.. came out and even daylight and busy traffic he had the gull to pin me against my car with my hands above my head cause i did not want a kiss.. and he planted one on me anyway.. though i told him no and to let go of me i had to struggle to get him off! so would i ever go on a ride for a first date? hell no! a hike? hell no!i can only imagine what this guy would of done if that were the case!

Well, I personally don't make weird advances like that. You should have introduced your knee to his boys bigsmile

freeonthree's photo
Sat 06/19/10 01:05 PM

- Wine Tasting
- Cooking Classes
- Indoor Rock Climbing
- Museums
- I love trolling bookstores as well- especially vintage bookstores. It gives me an idea of their intellect. Are they perusing “The 48 Laws of Power” or “Where’s Waldo”? laugh

You wouldn't get me in no book store. I'd be draggin your azz to Harbor Freight instead ! bigsmile

I think it's safe to say we would be the mismatch of the century. laugh

I agree, I wouldn't last an hour in your world, and i'd be on the freeway headed back to the tree's bigsmile

freeonthree's photo
Sat 06/19/10 12:29 PM
Edited by freeonthree on Sat 06/19/10 12:30 PM
Thats not a bad idea for a motorhead like myself. Take her to Harbor Freight and see how she reacts to all those tools, and while were at it, I can see how she looks with a welding hood on bigsmile

freeonthree's photo
Sat 06/19/10 12:21 PM

- Wine Tasting
- Cooking Classes
- Indoor Rock Climbing
- Museums

freeonthree's photo
Sat 06/19/10 12:16 PM

Men lying about their heightbigsmile

Why in the hell would anyone lie about how tall thay are ? frustrated

Because so many women say right in their profiles that they will only date guys that are above a certain height... doesn't make it right, but I'm willing to bet that's why.

That would make for an embarrassing first date or outting.
Dude shows up and is 5 inches shorter than stated bigsmile

freeonthree's photo
Sat 06/19/10 11:39 AM
Edited by freeonthree on Sat 06/19/10 11:53 AM
I perfer the word "outting" over the word "Date"
I think the best way to get to know someone is a nice long drive or ride in the country. Stop somewhere, grab some refreshments, and go find a nice river or creek to sit next to. What do you think works best for a first outting together ? Dennis

freeonthree's photo
Sat 06/19/10 11:16 AM

I think that Sam Harris said it best:

"Atheism is the sound reasonable people make when faced with religious dogma."

BINGO ! bigsmile

freeonthree's photo
Sat 06/19/10 11:10 AM
Welcome to Mingle bigsmile

freeonthree's photo
Sat 06/19/10 09:00 AM
Im not too picky, I just want the bridge I find my mate under, to be in a nice neighborhood.

freeonthree's photo
Fri 06/18/10 10:42 PM
Absolutely no dinosaurs

freeonthree's photo
Fri 06/18/10 10:40 PM

Why do Men/Women CHEAT? whoa spock Or feel the need to be DISHONEST? what

Im sure there are many possible reasons, but none good.

freeonthree's photo
Fri 06/18/10 10:18 PM
This is a new product for mechanics. Oh, and im ordering some of that shampoo first thing in the morning bigsmile
Sorry, don't know how to do links properly
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLlGcNlseR0

freeonthree's photo
Fri 06/18/10 10:14 PM

I really do not have anything to confess

except that maybe - well - I feel like my boss takes me for granted

You should let your boss know how you feel, gently.

freeonthree's photo
Fri 06/18/10 10:09 PM
Thats what I said when I received it. I hope it wasn't a hint.

freeonthree's photo
Fri 06/18/10 10:08 PM
Thanks ! bigsmile

freeonthree's photo
Fri 06/18/10 10:05 PM
Finally a product for men that we can use, someday anyway bigsmile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zdDfQrPi5Q

freeonthree's photo
Fri 06/18/10 08:14 PM
Happy friday everyone !

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next