Community > Posts By > freeonthree

freeonthree's photo
Thu 07/08/10 02:20 AM

I would wish for the confidence, strength, and financial stability that I need to go back to school...

Silly girl, wish for more money, and buy the school, it's a freakin Geni !

freeonthree's photo
Thu 07/08/10 02:15 AM
Edited by freeonthree on Thu 07/08/10 02:17 AM
Let her out, and set her free bigsmile
Damm, that gal looks really hammered. I want some of what she smoked.

freeonthree's photo
Thu 07/08/10 02:09 AM

I have noticed that i am alone because i have morals and values that other ppl have lost over the years. For example, i dont drink, or smoke pot, or do drugs of any kind, and i expect that of anyone i bring into my life (and my daughters life as well). Is anyone else facing this issue?

I smoke weed, and I have very strong morals.

freeonthree's photo
Thu 07/08/10 01:53 AM
Edited by freeonthree on Thu 07/08/10 01:55 AM
I understand that. And now that i've had a moment to think, I believe that the health issue should have been posted (brought to the table) in the persons profile. Keeping that sort of information from prospective partners, can only be counter productive. Personally, im drawn to people who are honest enough to post their flaws in their profile. That tells me right outta the gate, that their straight shooters :wink:

freeonthree's photo
Thu 07/08/10 01:42 AM
Edited by freeonthree on Thu 07/08/10 01:47 AM
As soon as you get even slightly close, in my opinion.
One of the first things I mention. is the fact that I have an artifical leg, im poor, etc. Any other way would be wrong.
I think it's best to put all your downsides out there first, just so ya don't waste each others time. Some people call it, putting yourself down, I call it being honest, and can be no other way. My parents made damm sure of that.

freeonthree's photo
Thu 07/08/10 12:56 AM
Edited by freeonthree on Thu 07/08/10 12:58 AM
What does jaded mean, please ?

freeonthree's photo
Thu 07/08/10 12:54 AM
Edited by freeonthree on Thu 07/08/10 12:55 AM

What I have been running into lately is endless messaging back & forth, I'm the type that wants to move on to talking on the phone & date or after a few messages meet up. Now after a few messages I tell them that I sense this going no where & don't want to waste any more time. I don't mean to sound rude, I just like to stop bs before it drags on. Does anyone else run into this?

All my lady friends here are too far away, so I couldn't meet them even if I wanted too. Heck, if it's on your dime, I can't imagine why anyone would be opposed to at least a phone chat. To me, thats a red flag. I have run into it in the past, and when it happens, I politely back, out and grab a handfull of throttle :wink:

freeonthree's photo
Thu 07/08/10 12:33 AM
Edited by freeonthree on Thu 07/08/10 12:37 AM

"Soul Mate" - It seems to be a phrase I hear a lot these days. (Most recently in an e-mail that the woman my ex cheated on me with and left me for sent to me explaining why it was ok that they did what they did...because they were SOUL MATES!! *groan* huh )

Do you believe in Soul Mates? That for every person, there is a "perfect" someone that they are destined to meet and be with? Or is the reality more that we "get as close as we can" and then spend our remaining time either trying to make it work or moving on to the next "close enough" one?

The word soul to me, means from the heart. I believe a soul mate is a best friend that you can talk to about anything. Could be a spouse, or just a close friend. I have 3 soulmates I believe.

freeonthree's photo
Thu 07/08/10 12:24 AM
I have a rare personality type that is often misunderstood.

freeonthree's photo
Thu 07/08/10 12:15 AM

that all some people wanna do on sites like this is get your email and start perving you right away? Grrr!frustrated

What do you mean by perving ? Sending you dirty pictures ?

freeonthree's photo
Thu 07/08/10 12:11 AM

Hummmm well if they are local then I agree with ya a hundred percent. I'm all for if it is local lets meet up and see if we might want to make a official date or not. Not into all the emails when they live within driving distance... :thumbsup:

Now if they are in a different state then no I don't agree. To many not being truthful out there. And it takes me a while before I will call them seems the ones I have they have no idea what they want...noway

Yes mine are local, they tell me they are interested, want to get to know me more & yet in their messages there's nothing to keep the conversation going, even after I suggest swapping phone #'s or meeting up, it's like yes or no because I can't waste time.

Honestly I have had a few guys that heck I suggested we meet. I mean we live within less then and hour of each other they acted as if they were interested. But then put me off when I suggested meeting in person.....Sooooooooooo what did I do see ya sorry I don't have time for those kind of games. Hell only asking to meet up for coffee,tea or soft drink not asking for a 5 course meal shshshs...waving

You deserve the 5 course meal bigsmile

freeonthree's photo
Thu 07/08/10 12:00 AM
Edited by freeonthree on Thu 07/08/10 12:02 AM

Yeah...Who wants to go out? Where? I don't know..just go..pick someone and take her (him) out. If you got locked in in your scope, just go for it. Dont' be circling around it too long..just go for it. Or it will be all for nothing.
yeah..it's 3am lol...I'm heading to bed, check back in a few hours..

Noone close enough to me has shown any interest.

freeonthree's photo
Wed 07/07/10 11:50 PM
Edited by freeonthree on Wed 07/07/10 11:53 PM
Laid back I guess, maybe a little too laid back.

freeonthree's photo
Wed 07/07/10 10:35 PM
Edited by freeonthree on Wed 07/07/10 10:37 PM
I was born and raised in the San Fernando Valley, and was there most of the time, till 89. I went thru one big one I remember, when the hospital in Sylmar collapsed, then there was another big one there, after I moved to Northern California. I don't miss em at all.

freeonthree's photo
Wed 07/07/10 10:30 PM

Magnitude: 5.9
Date-Time: Wednesday, July 07, 2010 at 04:53:33 PM at epicenter (PST)
Depth: 11.7 km (7.3 miles)
Region: SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA

Some people were talking about it on the Ham Radio a while ago.

freeonthree's photo
Wed 07/07/10 07:53 PM

no

I love you Rondoobie bigsmile

freeonthree's photo
Wed 07/07/10 07:46 PM

Do you have it? Symptoms? Treatment? Meds?

nah, I enjoy meeting new people every day. I call it CRS myself. Personally, I think it's a good thing at times.

freeonthree's photo
Wed 07/07/10 06:58 PM
Edited by freeonthree on Wed 07/07/10 06:58 PM

i'm white chocolate... does that count?

bigsmile Sometimes, you really crack me up !

freeonthree's photo
Wed 07/07/10 06:57 PM

Just wanted to say hi...New to this site!! Looking for friends only!! Love me some chocolate, tall, handsome men!!!!

Welcome to Mingle luv. I like choclate too, just not men bigsmile

freeonthree's photo
Wed 07/07/10 06:56 PM

Do you think you would know???

Yes, and then I would check myself into mental health bigsmile

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25