Community > Posts By > freeonthree

freeonthree's photo
Wed 07/07/10 06:37 PM

They choose me! .... I can't complain too much really, never had a guy mistreat or abuse me in any sense of the word. Just usually end up finding out there are differences we cant work through.

Ditto, have never understood why men/women want to bash each other or blame all for what one did..... Life goes on we meet, we learn, we grow apart........then we move on simple. To many try to put the blame on one or the other... why can't we just learn from it realize they were not the one and move on with our lives. whoa

Very well said. If your not compatible, then just be friends, or move on without them at all. Life is too short to get upset over stuff you have no control over. smokin

freeonthree's photo
Tue 07/06/10 06:03 PM

so i quit my job in mid november.. why? cause i could that is why i dont have food stamps nor do i have any state help.. well since then i realized i need to do some things for me.. i mean ME! i have all my life really provided for myself and im no dumbie lol! well i thought i could maybe date after i did a few things for myself... i do not feel bad for once in my life doing things for "myself" however i have found people to judge me for not having a job... ha ha well i have never in my life relied on anyone else! nor do i want to! im seeing how shallow people really are... just because im not an idoit and can care for "myself" thank you i see a whole different side of human beings.. i see the shallow whom have never struggled.. and judge those that do struggle.. i see the shallow that even at a low point in their lives judge others before even knowing them at all... i see the shallow with low paying jobs that judge others cause they have the money to retire for a few yrs.. <only because of their self> i guess what i am saying.. is shallow people just dont have much knowledge of anything.. if they open their eyes perhaps they may learn something.. i just think people should travel to the own lil world they dont know about... and get a real life!

You are so right. I used to work very hard, and if I could, I would still be working hard. Im so used to being judged, it doesn't bother me anymore. It's funny how people think that more money and fancy clothes and cars means more class. They just have more stuff, and newer stuff, not more class. Class comes from the heart, and from where in sitting, your oozing with it :wink:

freeonthree's photo
Tue 07/06/10 01:21 PM
Never heard of her before.
How are you today ? bigsmile

freeonthree's photo
Tue 07/06/10 01:16 PM

How many of you have decided to stay single, and just have friends now. Kinda sorta Please explain why also. I'm waiting for Kate Beckinsale to be single again.

Who da hell is Kate Beckinsale ?

freeonthree's photo
Tue 07/06/10 12:05 PM

You b!tch because that's what they are but those are the ones you keep going after. So us average girls who really want something ..something solid..were not what the men want. We aren't the right package. If people would look at the heart, well we all actually my find what is is we truly want. If ya don't want superficial, then stop being superficial!!!
and you know I:heart:U

Nope you got it wrong, it's not what I'm going after, but what is available.

Sure..there are women out who aren't..but no matter how anyone tries to deny it..at least 80% of the women today have their priorities based on money and not love, when it comes to relationships. See, I'm not saying a 100% so I'm not generalizing. And then you read about the crazy amount of divorces going on like it's some sort of an unexplained phenomena, and yet no one looks at the real causes. And that's starts out from not having the priorities straight and it isn't love they got together but it was more like a financial security. Eventually it catches on later and then comes all the crying and rage, but give it a year and she is out there again, looking for the same exact thing one more time and it's like a horrible habit.

And if anyone asks for proofs?

Here it is:

Show me a single guy on a dating site who is - today- making over 150,000 dollars a year. You can't find one, because they got no problems..for them, these places are not needed and looks like a big joke.

So what happens to the 20%? women who are actually looking for real love? They are out of luck most of the time, because people are just horrible when it comes to stereotyping.

So how do you change people minds and way of thinking? You really can't do a lot when it's just too much of it and not enough pressure.
Basically just "wait it out" and watch the next generation to grow up and most likely will have an entirely different idea about what they want and what is considered value and what isn't and so on. The previous generation will be the "lost generation", which had to endure the changes but were unable to transform and adjust to the current situation, save the ones who could.

I know, some people gonna read this and say WTF is this guy talking about, but that's ok. smokin

I think your on to something here. I rarely hear of rich hooking up with poor. $150.000.00 a year ! I live on about 10.000.00 a year.
At least I know that any woman im with, is not with me for money. I bet I would make one hell of a good tax writeoff though bigsmile

freeonthree's photo
Tue 07/06/10 11:57 AM

Marriage is a business contract that I have no use for ever again in my life. It's only relevant if you're going to have kids together, and even then I'm not so sure. Since I won't be having anymore children, I have no use for marriage.

I agree with you completely smokin

freeonthree's photo
Tue 07/06/10 12:28 AM
Im just saying, I want my next relationship to be magical, and stay that way, thats all. Dennis

freeonthree's photo
Mon 07/05/10 10:57 PM
Thank you Shasta bigsmile

freeonthree's photo
Mon 07/05/10 06:42 PM
Edited by freeonthree on Mon 07/05/10 06:44 PM
What is love supposed to be like anyway. I've been im several relationships over the years, and thats not my idea of love.
I think the way we are with each other the first week should always be. It shouldn't get old and stagnet. I know it's possible, I see older couples all the time being cute and giggly with each other, even after 30 years and more of marriage, now thats love !
I want every day of my next relationship, to be like the first day. The hand holding, the kissing and hugging in public, the pet names, the compliments, I want it all, or I want to stay single, period smokin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIwtzsvaVIM

freeonthree's photo
Mon 07/05/10 06:23 PM
I think alot of people out there can relate to this song. Dennis

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIwtzsvaVIM

freeonthree's photo
Mon 07/05/10 05:25 PM

to brag or anything but....I can still fit into the same earrings I wore in highschool.laugh :wink: :tongue:

Come here and prove it smokin

freeonthree's photo
Mon 07/05/10 11:27 AM

"Find a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, who calls you back when you hang up on him, who will lie under the stars and listen to your heartbeat, or will stay awake just to watch you sleep... wait for the boy who kisses your forehead, who wants to show you off to the world when you are in sweats, who holds your hand in front of his friends, who thinks you' re just as pretty without makeup on. One who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares and how lucky he is to have YOU... The one who turns to his friends and says, that’s her..."
~ UNKNOWN

Thanks ! You just described me to a tee happy

freeonthree's photo
Mon 07/05/10 10:50 AM
I :heart: my sawsall smokin

freeonthree's photo
Mon 07/05/10 12:58 AM
I havn't thought that hard in years. lol

freeonthree's photo
Mon 07/05/10 12:19 AM
Nice one ! Im afraid your on your own now though hon, my brain is tired from thinking up words bigsmile

freeonthree's photo
Sun 07/04/10 11:51 PM
How bout one of the dating sites ? bigsmile

freeonthree's photo
Sun 07/04/10 11:48 PM
Gift certificate for harbor freight tools :smile:

freeonthree's photo
Sun 07/04/10 11:40 PM
I think were on a roll Queene123 bigsmile

freeonthree's photo
Sun 07/04/10 11:36 PM
Edited by freeonthree on Sun 07/04/10 11:44 PM