Community > Posts By > freeonthree

freeonthree's photo
Tue 06/29/10 09:26 PM

I was just curious what everyone's plans were for 4th of July??

I don't have any plans. I will probably go for a ride, if I do anything. At night, i'll be here keeping the dog from flipping out.

freeonthree's photo
Tue 06/29/10 09:19 PM
Evening stoners ! Betty Crocker is cool, but Little Debbie is maintainance free ! bigsmile

freeonthree's photo
Tue 06/29/10 09:11 PM
Welcome to Mingle, and we only have nice girls here pal:wink:

freeonthree's photo
Tue 06/29/10 08:48 PM

Something true, about your life. Anything. Preferably interesting.

Something true eh? Ok. Well at my age I have more stories than years left to make more stories. Anyway, from what I have read on here, my life is a bit more boring than u guys is- here's a story that is true.

My first job after my divorce was in a daycare center. I was responsible for the 4yr olds when I first started there. There was a little blonde haired boy who had no idea ... just no idea...about anything. All of his reactions to everything were so far out of proportion to the aituation, or completely the wrong reactions. He would freak and totally lose it if, for example, someone moved his coloring paper from the table to his locker when he wasn't looking. The only way I could get him to stop freaking or sleep at nap was to rock him as though he was a newborn and sing some lullaby - I knew a bunch.

Well among numerous other inappropriate behaviors for a 4 yr old, he was not yet out of diapers. It was kind of exasperating because the 4 yr old room in a daycare doesn't have diaper changing facilities, and diapered children really aren't allowed to be there. Well, one day I got a little impatient waiting for him to change himself and I knocked on the bathroom door & peekd in to see if he needed help. I saw huge red welts on his back and backside that took my breath away.

But I got it together & went in & helped him, and then rocked him to sleep. Later I found out from the director that he was already a case through Chilren's Services and was a victim of multiple abuse incidents. So we documented this most recent one and sent it to CS.

talk about a haunting memory and wanting to just cry. but I had to hold it together for him. I think he had lost his mom or something - it was 12 yrs ago and I forget all the particulars

Poor little dude frustrated

freeonthree's photo
Tue 06/29/10 08:42 PM

Me and my friend took a trip out to Vegas years back, we stopped somewhere near Moapa Town...well, he stopped somewhere near Moapa Town. I remember he pulled off into the desert on some road, stopped the car, reached under his seat...and pulled out some Peyote buttons. Had something like a couple of dozen in his bag, gave me 12, and he took 12 and said to chew it and wash it down with my Mountain Dew.

A half-hour later I was trying to hug a cactus because it looked like a dragon...later conversations would spark the idea of why I was even trying to hug a dragon in the first place.

I was told I talked to a tree for 2 hours, so I can relate bigsmile

freeonthree's photo
Tue 06/29/10 08:40 PM
Edited by freeonthree on Tue 06/29/10 08:43 PM

I will say this first somee lessons take longer than otheers to learn. I once got really drunk as a teenager as dumb teenagers do........everyone decided they wanted to go shrooming.....never done that b4 so tagged along......one guy next to me is the sheriffls son and on the otherside of me probably the mosted wanted for question teenager in town. The cops son goes tearing down this dirt road loses control of the truck and rearends a tree breaking the glass window. We went home and never did get to see shrooming, LOL....sounds nasty anyways....milking the cows was enough...... ;)

Sounds like a magic mushroom party, shroooms taste yukky !

freeonthree's photo
Tue 06/29/10 08:35 PM

Something true, about your life. Anything. Preferably interesting.

My real father was killed in a motorcycle accident when I was 14 months old. I lost my left leg from the knee down when I was 23, in a motorcycle accident, so I started building and riding VW Trikes. I built my present trike in August of 2003, in 23 days, and have put a little over 60,000 miles on it so far. The End bigsmile

freeonthree's photo
Tue 06/29/10 05:05 PM

sending my love to Suzanne and Vanessa(where are you?)....and hugs to my harsh ex(Dennis) "PEACE" be with you:banana: lol...and love ,hugs, and kisses to a very respectful ,loving and gentleman guy (Mr. Donald)....

PEACE AND LOVE TO ALL AS WELLflowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Hugs and love back to you hun. Sorry you see me as harsh though. We just live too faw away. I hope you find the man of your dreams, and if you need a reference, just ask bigsmile
Im glad were still friends, and hope it lasts forever hun. Dennis

freeonthree's photo
Tue 06/29/10 04:01 PM

Hi there,
I'm new to this chat room/forum things. Not sure what I am doing, or where to start. spock . I am sure it's not really that hard to figure out, time will tell. hope everyone has a good night. waving

Hi there, and welcome to Mingle. I just read your profile, and I think that the threesome you had, is what destroyed your relationship. I don't think that people who are addicted to sex, enough to have a threesome, are ready for a true love relationship. I think you should get all your wild sexual fantasy's out of the way before you try to settle down. As far as being with women, well, im a lesbian, so im all for that deal bigsmile

Seriously, I wish you the best, and again, welcome to Mingle. Dennis

freeonthree's photo
Tue 06/29/10 03:40 PM

The following scenario should be considered for established couples, hypothetically of course...

If naughty talk turns into disrespectful talk, should a person be offended, or believe it to be pretend, and not be concerned?

Should the 'playful' disrespect be a red flag, or should anger resulting from the confrontation of being offended, by play gone too far, be a red flag?

Maybe its not disrespect at all but a fantasy thing. Id like to consider all the angles if I were to ever engage in disrespectful theater.

If you received it, would you stop the person dishing it out?

I think it's ok to have fun, but use comon sense smokin
I love to flirt a little, but hell, I won't even kiss a lady unless I know her really well anymore. Every now and then, i'll talk with someone in a parking lot for a while, and during the goodbye, they do the hug thing, and that still catches me way off guard. This one gal told me to come by for coffee sometime, and told me where she lived, but she kissed me on the lips when we said goodbye. Needless to say, that was about 6 months ago, and I havn't stopped by her place yet. I can't help but think that she kisses everybody like that, so game over bigsmile

freeonthree's photo
Tue 06/29/10 02:11 PM
Edited by freeonthree on Tue 06/29/10 02:13 PM

Have you ever promised someone you would show up for a date and skipped out on it?

No, but when I was a young man, I would cut one ride date short, so I could get with another chick later. No class at all frustrated

freeonthree's photo
Tue 06/29/10 01:59 PM

looking for? Why do you want to be in a relationship? Is it the companionship? Sex? Security? Someone to do stuff with?

Why would you rather be in a relationship than be single?

Im just interested in friends for now. I've never been married, and if I ever do get married, I wanna make damm sure it's going to last.
I've had too many GF's over the years, and it's shown me how gullible I can be. Knowing what I know now, im pretty sure i'll know when i've met the right lady. Im just enjoying having friends for now. If it happens, thats wonderful, but if it doesn't, thats ok too. I have fun everyday, and I love my life bigsmile

freeonthree's photo
Tue 06/29/10 01:41 PM

love :heart: If you want TRUE LOVE............get a DOG! laugh oops :laughing: smitten rofl

That actually makes alot of sense bigsmile

freeonthree's photo
Tue 06/29/10 01:37 PM

um..Hey guys waving , I was wondering what you thought of my profile and if theres anything I should do to improve it except 4 adding new photoes as it took me all of my guts to post this 1 (magerly camera shy sad )....Thank you xxx

Looks fine to me, but then, I don't like long, biography profiles, that leave nothing to ask.
Play with it for a while, and add a few little bits and pieces along the way, like wether you like riding motorcycles or barstools bigsmile

freeonthree's photo
Tue 06/29/10 12:59 PM

Does a screen name that has a strong sexual connotation turn you off?

ABSOLUTELY !

freeonthree's photo
Tue 06/29/10 12:33 PM
Edited by freeonthree on Tue 06/29/10 12:51 PM

I have been thinking about getting a tattoo on my neck for quite some time. I was wondering does it hurt more there than what it would somewhere else?

Don't do it ! Everyone I know, who has tatoos, all say the same thing. They all say they wish they never got them. Get a bumper sticker instead. smokin

freeonthree's photo
Tue 06/29/10 02:38 AM

I have done 15 minutes straight...............I got my left rib cracked& kept fighting! Couldn't breath that night went to the DR. a couple days later... spock It was an accident not as BAD as the guy who I cracked hid JAW because he was laughing! That was pretty FUNNY hem still loves to SPAR with me! :thumbsup: winking

Im guessing on the time Debbie, but I bet it was at least close to 15 minutes. We were both in pretty good shape then, but towards the end, we were both totally out of breath, and couldn't do crap anymore. I don't know how you do it. My hats off to you bigsmile

It's 2:37am here, so goodnight everyone, sleep well, and have a great day tomorrow bigsmile

freeonthree's photo
Tue 06/29/10 02:29 AM

I have done 15 minutes straight...............I got my left rib cracked& kept fighting! Couldn't breath that night went to the DR. a couple days later... spock It was an accident not as BAD as the guy who I cracked hid JAW because he was laughing! That was pretty FUNNY hem still loves to SPAR with me! :thumbsup: winking

Im guessing on the time Debbie, but I bet it was at least close to 15 minutes. We were both in pretty good shape then, but towards the end, we were both totally out of breath, and couldn't do crap anymore. I don't know how you do it. My hats off to you bigsmile

freeonthree's photo
Tue 06/29/10 02:25 AM

It hurts just thinkin bout it. I lost my left leg from the knee down in the 70's, and im pretty busted up and soft these days, so I doubt I could beat my way out of a paper bag. I picked up a rock the other day and tried to throw it about 50 feet into the bushes. Found out that I can't throw overhand anymore ! Holy crap ! 5 lb rock 1, Dennis 0 bigsmile Time to start exercizing the shoulder joints I guess. Whoever said "move it or lose it" wasn't kidding !
At least now I have a goal to be able to throw overhand again. Geeeze, and I used to throw baseballs to the moon when I was younger bigsmile

freeonthree's photo
Tue 06/29/10 02:12 AM

Hire her to be my bodyguard :wink:
[/quote Somehow I was waiting for that..............:wink: :thumbsup: I DO LOVE Fighting! Gives me a RUSH like you would NOT believe! :banana:

Did a little street fighting when I was young, high school nonsense, but decided I didn't like it much. Had a black eye once that seemed to last forever, and I always felt terrible when I hurt someone, even if they hurt me too. Just too emotional I suppose. The last fight I in was at a bar. We were both drunk, and we fought for like 15 minutes until neither of us could swing anymore. We were a mess. lol When we caught out breath, we started laughing, and went back in and drank some more. We became best friends. The fight was over a freaking quarter on the pool table. He knew it was his, and I knew it was mine, and it was on bigsmile Im a lover now bigsmile

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25