Community > Posts By > freeonthree

freeonthree's photo
Sun 06/27/10 03:48 PM

How important are looks to you for someone you date?

I used to be real shallow, but I outgrew it long ago. I find that if I can talk to her, we enjoy each others company, and she takes care of herself (self respect), im happy to be with her. My problem is, I can't seem to find anyone who wants to fall in love with scooter trash like me bigsmile

freeonthree's photo
Sun 06/27/10 03:25 PM

My Facebook is safe & securedrinker

The guy she's talking about, lost his cell phone, and I think he had too much info stored in it, and whoever found the phone, is having a hayday with his new facebook page. Bummer.

NO!! you got it wrong
i didnt say he lost his cell phone he lost it for he couldnt afford to pay for it any more do to the fact hes not working...he still has the phone but not the service.. i should had stated it correctly in the beganing..

I see... well, then his facebook acct just got hacked. That shouldn't be hard to fix. Just have to get ahold of facebook.
If he hasn't got a computer now, then he needs to go to the library, use a computer, and straighten it out, or close his facebook for the time being. Thats all I can figure...

freeonthree's photo
Sun 06/27/10 03:17 PM
Welcome to Mingle bigsmile

freeonthree's photo
Sun 06/27/10 02:13 PM

My Facebook is safe & securedrinker

The guy she's talking about, lost his cell phone, and I think he had too much info stored in it, and whoever found the phone, is having a hayday with his new facebook page. Bummer.

freeonthree's photo
Sun 06/27/10 11:19 AM

How many dates have you actually been on through internet dating? Were they good? Also, how many people did you message before you finally got a serious response?

First of all, im not looking for a wife or GF. Im looking for someone who lives close to me, that can go riding with me once in a while, and become friends. I do chat with several wonderful ladies on here, but so far, I have not met anyone even close to Red Bluff, so im still waiting to be discovered smokin

freeonthree's photo
Sun 06/27/10 11:05 AM

To many times we run into people that feel they need to be someone they are not and its so hard to find the true them ... why cant they be themselves.... if they only new they would be loved for who they truly are... and thats my point of view.... on this subject...bigsmile

Im real, but im weird bigsmile

freeonthree's photo
Sun 06/27/10 10:53 AM

My closet with my music!! :tongue: flowerforyou

At some point you will have to come out of the closetshocked

But i don't want too!!!sad

Move over Sherry, im comin in ! :banana:

freeonthree's photo
Sun 06/27/10 10:52 AM

Hi ,

I have officially expired my spot as a new member of mingle as of 4 hours ago .Granted , its is VERY early in the morning and Some of you might be tired .But i still FEEL that I MUST introduced MYSELF and have the opportunity to see the GHOST members of MINGLE lol ,
There we go :
Am Maddy , My Fav place in the Whole wide world my BED ( lol,its a cozy place to BE in )

Your turn ! Ready ? Whats your FAVORITE place in the WORLD ?

Well, of all the places I have been in my life, id have to say my favorite 3 are, In the arms of a woman, on the seat of my trike, cruising thru the forest, and right here in Red Bluff California.

freeonthree's photo
Sun 06/27/10 10:41 AM

Is there anyone else there who feels this site is a scam? I get requests from people far outside my travel radius and age limits. The profile who do meet my specs are either deleted or not seen for over a month. My block list is far longer than my friend list and all and all I am NOT impressed with this service site.

I also feel there was one member who was comminicating with me that I felt was a stringer.....Paid by the site. I will NOT renew my regestration nor will I recomend it to friends.

Well, I just tried to send you an email, and it blocked me because im more than 50 miles from you, so the distance filter is working fine. Dennis

freeonthree's photo
Sun 06/27/10 10:31 AM

Is there anyone else there who feels this site is a scam? I get requests from people far outside my travel radius and age limits. The profile who do meet my specs are either deleted or not seen for over a month. My block list is far longer than my friend list and all and all I am NOT impressed with this service site.

I also feel there was one member who was comminicating with me that I felt was a stringer.....Paid by the site. I will NOT renew my regestration nor will I recomend it to friends.

If you set up your email preferences correctly, messages outside your preset guidlines should not make it thru the sites filters.

freeonthree's photo
Sat 06/26/10 10:27 PM

It's funny how it is okay to met at Startbucks and talk over a cup of coffee but not Jack-in-the-Box for a coke........noway noway

Sorry something is wrong with that picture to me....slaphead

I agree, the coke tastes the same no matter where ya go bigsmile

freeonthree's photo
Sat 06/26/10 10:15 PM
Sure, i've done it in the past. bigsmile

freeonthree's photo
Sat 06/26/10 10:11 PM

Honestly, a man's credit score doesn't change how I feel about him. If there is love then I guess were going to make in life somehow. We could be dirt poor and as long as we are happy together that is all that matters.

However, he does need to know how to prioritize! That is huge for me. I don't want to be the one carrying all the weight.

I love your way of thinking bigsmile

freeonthree's photo
Sat 06/26/10 10:05 PM

Lmao, tooooooooooo funny actually I have meet for the first time not only at a Starbucks for coffee and I paid for my own. But...........about four months ago I met a guy where he was getting his truck worked on and we went to Whataburger for a coke......bigsmile

Myself I say leave the fancy stuff for the second date if there is one....

I have actually meet a few at different restaurants got there before them sat at the bar and paid for my own drink. I have no problem with going dutch.

First meet to me is just that a time to have a little conversation to see if you may be interested in a actual date or not. Many times after you met them you have no intentions of another meet for the connection is just not there like you thought it would be..... whoa

I'd take you to the Olive Garden smokin

freeonthree's photo
Sat 06/26/10 10:03 PM

Wendy's is fast food. Not good food. Not a good idea for a date.

I believe that the hamburger is the perfect balanced meal smokin

freeonthree's photo
Sat 06/26/10 10:00 PM

Wendy's is fast food. Not good food. Not a good idea for a date.

But I can't afford slow food frustrated

freeonthree's photo
Sat 06/26/10 09:57 PM

Take four quarters with you and buy something off the dollar menu and if she is still with you then its true love!

I think, even if I was rich, I would want to display poverty in the beginning, to distract the players.

freeonthree's photo
Sat 06/26/10 09:52 PM

It would bother me if a guy took me out on any date.shocked

A nice casual place is a good place for a first date. Nothing too fancy, but NOT Wendy's either.

Wendy's is casual, and the food is pretty good. They even have salads and baked potato's. I can't afford Denny's anymore, now that im on a fixed income bigsmile

freeonthree's photo
Sat 06/26/10 09:31 PM
if a guy took you to Wendy's or Jack In The Box, for dinner on the first date ? How bout a mexican hot truck, for that south of the border, parking lot atmosphere ? Can I have extra cheese ?

freeonthree's photo
Sat 06/26/10 09:20 PM

I have never cared much or even bothered to think about a guys credit rating and it has screwed me up and over repeatedly. I still won't check up on something like that, but I do hope the next relationship I get into is with someone mature enough to actually pay his bills and be able to prioritize such matters. The last guy never even bothered to open his bills let alone pay them but spent plenty on hunting and fishing gear and new tattoos.

Boy, talk about havin your priorities mixed up. lol

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25