Community > Posts By > sweetie049

sweetie049's photo
Fri 12/04/09 11:41 AM

Yeah I hate liars and fatmouths.

His teeth are rotting from all the lies he spits out!

Thanks for star trek! Do men really size each other up?

Women may size up another woman's breast but never their vay jays....that's funny!
I LOVE THAT..."his teeth are rotting from all the lies he spills out" My ex used to have beautiful teeth, now I understand why their so ugly now and he doesn't dare show a teethy grin. laugh

sweetie049's photo
Fri 12/04/09 11:33 AM
Edited by sweetie049 on Fri 12/04/09 11:39 AM

Okay I am VENTING!!!!!!

I think I am wired wrong.

I broke up with my boyfriend because to many inconsistencies and I could just feel it in my bones. This was last week right before holiday ....Great timing ...I know... anyhow found out yesterday everything I thought was Right on $ plus more.....had a lil chat with the girl he was screwing around with and she is a dumb biznotch. I tried to be civil and a lady and she dove right into ghetto trash.

I guess their perfect for each other! But I still feel so betrayed and ANGRY so ANGRYmad pitchfork

He of course lied when i broke up with him and yesterday still even more lies when out of anger I confronted him. I am no dummy so it is for sure over....and moving on....but he never admitted any wrong doing or even apologized. He just continued to lie and act like I was a psycho and story teller. It's so insulting and frustrating. He is type of man that creates stereotypes.

Anyhow I have a date already lined up for Friday. I actually have 3 offers for this weekend but I am not sure if I wanna even go...if I ll be able to stomach it.

I feel like that Usher song..." You got it bad" LMAO Okay maybe not that bad but bad

Tell me Jokes please!
I was right where your at 9 months ago and your totally describing my ex...to the " T "...I can't even put into words how much I understand what your feeling!!!:cry: I would say, because its what I did (but your not me)is I took time off, to realize "ya know, it WASN'T ME. it was HIM" he knows it sweetie and so do you...I understand totally, your frustration, you want to scream to the world "I'm so much better than him", then do just that, whatever it takes to work on..moving on. Just don't go out on the "rebound",thats not fair to the other guy, nor to you, it may make you forget for the time being, but will only confuse you, take time for YOU right now, heal and when you feel YOUR ready...go for it girl, its what I did and I have recently met a guy after taking the 9 months to reflect on ME and realize I DO deserve better, I was with this guy for 18 YEARS, I'm surprised it didn't take me longer than 9 months, but I have great friends/family who saw me thru it and made me see I deserve better. This man I've beeen dating treats me like a queen, you deserve that too. Good luck!!!:smile:

sweetie049's photo
Fri 12/04/09 11:26 AM
I have met and am dating a guy from another site, I'm 49, 5'3", 115 lbs. he is 6'6" and a larger man, but he's not fat, just 'hefty' and for some reason I am attracted to those kind of guys right now, yes a hot 6-pack full of UMPH, is nice, but I'm to the age now that I have to look within, before I look at the out. I have learned that a guy can be 'all that' and built like a brick house but if he's an a$$hole, what good is it? Am I right ladies? :banana:

sweetie049's photo
Wed 12/02/09 06:50 PM
I like sex....wait I LOVE sex as much as the next person bu I like the tenderness of snuggling, cuddling and holding hands also, just because were laying on the couch or in bed with one another doesn't mean we need to b f***ing all the time.

sweetie049's photo
Wed 12/02/09 06:31 PM

Let's see, the POS I married, lied to me.....that's a given. He stole from me repeatedly and, he cheated on me I don't know how many time's. Now, do you honestly think I would EVER have anything good to say about him?
I agree, do we know the same POS?laugh

sweetie049's photo
Wed 12/02/09 06:29 PM
They say you always find someone when your not lookin...Good luck, I hope something great comes from it. :banana: Keep us posted!!

sweetie049's photo
Wed 12/02/09 12:41 PM

Dating online is just like dating anywhere else. Good luck on your search.

Is it really??? spock whoa rofl rofl rofl

It is for me. Can't speak for anyone else.
I agree, its hard to find that special him/her no matter where you go, what you do, its just that a "search".

sweetie049's photo
Wed 12/02/09 10:34 AM
Whats wrong with saying "your sweet", giving them a kiss and then go make a strong drink? LOL.drinker

sweetie049's photo
Wed 12/02/09 10:32 AM

HI waving

I used to reply to all emails -- if I wasn’t interested -- but after all of the abusive replies back to me, I decided it wasn’t worth saying a polite ‘thanks but no thanks’. sad2

It’s funny how defensive people get when they are rejected. I receive these polite, glowing emails; then, I reply ‘no thank you’ and all of a sudden I’m an ugly b**tch who is not good enough for them. Hmm, I was good enough before I said “no”. slaphead

I have gotten PLENTY of 'no thank you' emails but it never crossed my mind to send them back a nasty reply. I just wish them well and I move on.

Anyway, life is happier if I don’t reply because I can’t tell who is going to fly off the handle. I didn’t come here to get assaulted by email.

The gracious thing is to reply; however, a few bad apples spoil the process. :angel:

Yep, this has happened many, many times. I've replied to emails with "I'm not interested. Good luck in your search." and have gotten nasty replies. I don't do that as much now.
I hear ya on this one, I got a message yesterday from someone I wasn't interested in and I did not reply,he said "your being very rude and I'm just being nice" I understand that but for the same reasons stated above, I got rude replies back from my "Thanks but I'm not interested" also. Sometimes you just can't win with some of these people, I guess some can't handle rejection?sad

sweetie049's photo
Wed 12/02/09 10:27 AM

Women love me, they just want nothing to do with melaugh
O.K. now why is THAT? laugh

sweetie049's photo
Wed 12/02/09 10:24 AM

I did leave MONTHS AGO, I even left the State and when I found out he did also, I came back and have happily moved on, he just can't accept that. Well, all I have to say to him is "I couldn't and wasn't going to accept your lying and cheating anymore." He is with someone else and thats fine with me!! I told him "she can have ya, tell I wish HER luck, she's gonna need it"laugh

drinker flowerforyou
:banana: :banana: :banana:

sweetie049's photo
Wed 12/02/09 10:21 AM

I was in an abusive relationship for many years Physical and verbal abuse, its not always as easy to get out as some people might think, you love that person so much and given so much to the relationship you want things to change but somewhere in the back of your mind you know it won't, its hard to erx[plain if you haven't been in the situation. I have been out for some time now and am a stronger and happier woman for it!!

Glad to hear you got out of it, and became stronger for it! Big thumbsup!
Thanks, I appreciate that!!:smile:

sweetie049's photo
Wed 12/02/09 10:17 AM
Edited by sweetie049 on Wed 12/02/09 10:18 AM
I did leave MONTHS AGO, I even left the State and when I found out he did also, I came back and have happily moved on, he just can't accept that. Well, all I have to say to him is "I couldn't and wasn't going to accept your lying and cheating anymore." He is with someone else and thats fine with me!! I told him "she can have ya, tell I wish HER luck, she's gonna need it"laugh

sweetie049's photo
Wed 12/02/09 09:44 AM

It may seem that way at times but there are plenty of people that are happy with how things are now and if someone comes along...that's great too
Thats where I am at, I took the time to heal from my last, very long relationship before I even thought about trying to date again, I wanted to make sure I was putting myself out there because I was 'ready' and not on the 'rebound'.

sweetie049's photo
Wed 12/02/09 09:42 AM
Has anyone been in this situation, where the other person doesn't want you but won't let go completely because he/she doesn't want you to move on? If so, how did you handle it.grumble

sweetie049's photo
Wed 12/02/09 09:40 AM

:heart: love is putting the other persons needs ahead of yours:heart: being selfish is only caring about your needssmokin
flowerforyou
I agree 100%. If the other person tells you they love you and you don't feel the same way and don't think you ever will, its only right to let that person go, allow them to find someone who will feel the same towards them.

sweetie049's photo
Wed 12/02/09 09:34 AM
Edited by sweetie049 on Wed 12/02/09 10:22 AM
I was in an abusive relationship for many years Physical and verbal abuse, its not always as easy to get out as some people might think, you love that person so much and given so much to the relationship you want things to change but somewhere in the back of your mind you know it won't, its hard to explain if you haven't been in the situation. I have been out for some time now and am a stronger and happier woman for it!!

sweetie049's photo
Mon 11/30/09 12:19 PM

That's why I always say put beer/booze in to the mix, everyone will be chatting up a storm
But then if you'd had 1 to many you may be asking yourself in the morning "what did I say"? If someone sends you an Email and you don't think your that into them, its only polite to respond, but politely decline...

sweetie049's photo
Sat 11/28/09 11:10 AM
Lets see describe geek, well, high waisted pants for one thing, hair slicked down like alfalfa, made funny childish faces all night, shall I go on? As for me being faceless, well, I can tell ya I'm no geekette...

sweetie049's photo
Sat 11/28/09 10:11 AM
Yes, it happened to me the other night.....how embarrassing.

Previous 1