Community > Posts By > domprincess

domprincess's photo
Wed 01/14/15 05:36 PM
"Does this site still work? lol

It seems so dead. :(
Anyways.. Im looking for friends, if youre nice and arent a perv hit me up ".

domprincess's photo
Thu 01/02/14 04:39 PM
Of course love is more important!!!

Sex is great tho!

domprincess's photo
Thu 01/02/14 04:32 PM

spent christmas in a fox hole dogging bullets

seriously?
Im starting to feel better lol

domprincess's photo
Thu 01/02/14 04:21 PM

Hope tomorrow is better for you. A belated Happy New Year to you. drinks

Thanks!! You too!

domprincess's photo
Thu 01/02/14 03:57 PM
I shoulda said crappy "life" lol

domprincess's photo
Thu 01/02/14 03:48 PM
is it just me?

domprincess's photo
Wed 01/01/14 09:48 PM
God has your best interest at heart. He knows why it should be reserved for the big commitment of marriage...
I think the only person who deserves to be intimate with u is your husband/wife.

Sex changes everything.

I'm a christian and think it's best to wait, but I also think sex allows u to meet the person at another level, confidence...

So I think it's a personal decision whether you wanna wait or not. Gods the one to jugde...
Wish I had waited lol

domprincess's photo
Wed 01/01/14 08:52 PM
If I could afford it I'd travel across the world

domprincess's photo
Wed 01/01/14 08:42 PM

I was in a little middle of nowhere caf� is eastern Colorado and there was this waitress that just had that tired look in her eyes that twenty something looked more like forty.

There were a couple of small kids over in the back booth coloring and looking like they had been corralled there for hours. The Mom was doing what she could to deal; but it was pretty clear that she had not seen a friendly face in a long time. So I got up, got my own coffee, set back down, and spread out my papers while she did her side work.

Eventually the kids nodded out on the bench. She came over and offered some pie, I offered her to set down, and we chatted. My hands often tremored to the point more coffee was in the saucer than the cup in those days. But she quietly just put napkins on the table with a supportive smile and didn't mention it.

But I had on a ring; full caret diamond in a gold rose setting and she said something like it was "so pretty that she saw something like that in a magazine"; it was a custom piece. A guilt offering; that was pretty, but sure didn't mean all that much to me. Anyway I wrapped it in a hundred dollar bill, and left it on the table.

Before I could get back out to my car on crutches and in she came out, said she sure appreciated the tip, hugged me, but she didn't want to take my ring. I ask her if she knew anything about jewelry and she blushed. said no not really, but she couldn't wear anything like that around there; she never went anywhere special, tearing up.

I ask her where she would go if she went some place special. She said anywhere, but there. So I ask her would she go to Denver? Which generated a nod as the kids came out and started grabbing shirttails.

Long story short; put what they had in the car and drove them to Denver. Put the ring down as collateral for a loan for a furnished place, a month of daycare, groceries, and a bus pass.

She now owns her own cab company, a home, and the kids have kids. Score one for the people who never give up. Sometimes all they need is a little boost.

Beautiful! God bless you!

domprincess's photo
Sun 06/20/10 05:31 PM
Jaci velasquez-Como se cura una herida
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkafRXsUSYU&playnext_from=TL&videos=lDNVPHc3oM4

domprincess's photo
Wed 03/17/10 05:00 PM
Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!!

domprincess's photo
Mon 03/15/10 01:17 PM
on the cheek!flowerforyou

domprincess's photo
Sun 03/07/10 06:55 PM
Does anyone know where Atlantis75 is? He used to b here a lot,. I havent seen him in a month.

domprincess's photo
Sat 03/06/10 12:16 PM
ohh yeah ! love me some irish

domprincess's photo
Sat 03/06/10 11:08 AM

Irish accents are sexy....drool

YEAH!!! I like irish guys in spite of this!

domprincess's photo
Fri 03/05/10 11:47 AM

huh He's not worth the air you breathe. Block his number from calling you and call yourself lucky. Guy sounds like a back and forth loser. pitchfork

Ur right! I'll block him

domprincess's photo
Thu 03/04/10 06:17 PM
Dominican REpublic

domprincess's photo
Thu 03/04/10 06:15 PM
I know what ur saying many ppl might think that way but he was the one to approach to me in the first place, I dindt even know of a place called northern ireland, u get what I mean

domprincess's photo
Thu 03/04/10 05:37 PM

ok here's what you do.do everything you can to get him to visit you.when he shows up,kick him in the nads and slam the door in his face

that's what women do to me ohwell

Wouldnt I just love doing that?

domprincess's photo
Thu 03/04/10 02:39 PM

Did you ever consider that maybe he's A Leprechaun? Leprechauns are very shady creatures. I could have saved you both some time and brought out a box of Lucky Charms. After all, they ARE magically delicious! flowerforyou biggrin

Hahahaha! he might've been a leprechaun indeed! lol

Previous 1 3