Community > Posts By > Gcode40

no photo
Mon 01/23/17 07:18 AM
you won't know until you give yourself some time to really know what you want 21 years is a long time you will always love her due to the history you two have shared. you never know I'm sure you guys got married young Maybe God will give you a second time around change some things about you and she would change some things about her who knows what could happen I know you still love your ex wife you have two options let her come around after she explored a little and see what mistakes you might have made and maybe you should do the same when is all said and done you have to be with someone then love you just as much as they love themself Love Will Find its way back home in time

no photo
Mon 01/23/17 07:09 AM
what is wrong with you people the guy just want someone to love him . he love affection just because he said he's desperate doesn't mean something is wrong with him or he doesn't love his self. it just mean he crave love there's nothing wrong with that something is wrong with you guys if you can't see that .it's a beautiful thing. the world is so flip flop most of you should be sad that you would never find a guy like this. I hope you find love and he treats you as passionate as you feel about it I will pray that you find a special woman for you any woman would be lucky to have you never hold back your feelings it makes you who you are the special guy