Community > Posts By > beebee620

no photo
Tue 01/13/09 04:11 PM
would you ever get back with someone after taking a break to figure things out (ex. how you really felt about them, the possibility of a future together etc.)?

no photo
Tue 01/13/09 04:06 PM
Do you think that taking a break in a relationship will more likely strengthen it or end it?

no photo
Mon 07/14/08 09:20 PM
i think a lot of people get divorced without really trying to work on the issues that may be the factors in it.....as well as rushing into a marriage they havent thought through yet....

no photo
Tue 07/01/08 02:23 PM
deb...it may seem like you cant take anymore....but you are still here aren't ya? i think it is true that god wont give us more than we can handle....it's in the tough times that you find out who you are, who you want to be, and who your true friends are. i know it may seem like there is no light at the end of the tunnel, but sometimes we have to feel our way around in the darkness of a cave-like world before we find the hidden exit to the light on the other side! hang in there girl...things will come around for ya!flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 06/26/08 02:11 PM

Yeah, I can understand that. But I think if you are worried that it might be too soon, then maybe it is. JMO

thats kinda my thought too....i dunno though.....we are perfectly comfortable talking about anything under the sun.....from little things like sports to big things like getting married and having kids! :smile:

no photo
Thu 06/26/08 02:07 PM
i know theres not a time frame on it...and it is different for everyone....its just a lil scary wondering if its too soon ya know?

no photo
Thu 06/26/08 02:05 PM
the l-bomb that is.... how long are with someone before you typically feel comfortable and want to say the l-word?

no photo
Thu 06/05/08 07:37 PM
I like my hair both ways....i think i look younger with longer hair, and bit older with shorter hair....short hair takes a bit more sass imo to pull off......so lets rock it ladies!!flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 06/03/08 07:16 PM
court filer for a company that acts as sort of a mediator in house closings....:wink:

no photo
Tue 06/03/08 11:44 AM
thanks everyone! its been along time coming and it finally came through! happy happy

no photo
Tue 06/03/08 10:42 AM
i just got a new job!

drinker happy drinker

no photo
Fri 05/30/08 11:01 PM
I just got home from the perfect date! Dinner at a nice lil italian place, a walk in the park, and movies curled up on the couch. We compliment each other so well its crazy! love

no photo
Fri 05/23/08 06:25 PM
i like to think i am....because if i dont believe in me, how can i expect someone else to?

no photo
Tue 05/20/08 09:06 PM

Oh should I say it.
Should I tell you how I feel.
I want you to know,but then again I don't.
It's so complicated..
It's so complicated..
It's so complicated.
Ohh..

This guy has you so enamored you are lost in your emotions....

timing is everything & it doesn't sound like the time is right for him.....so you're not to blame yawn ....big deal....if he wanted you he wouldn't have broken it off with you & ceased communication....call it what you want the timing ain't happening.....

and its not complicated.....quite simple really....its over....sorry about that....it happens to us all.....you'll be fine....just continue to believe in yourself....:wink:

way to be the sunshine through the clouds there....grumble

no photo
Tue 05/20/08 08:49 PM

Life is short, it can be lived without anyone in your life. Albeit easier with someone, but still not impossible. With a bikini body like that, and the intelligence you've shown here...go to the library.flowerforyou

too bad its closed right now laugh

no photo
Tue 05/20/08 08:32 PM
Carolyn Dawn Johnson knows exactly how i feel!

Oh..just when I think I'm under control.
I think I finally got a grip.
Another friend tells me that,
My name is always on your lips.
They say I'm more than just a friend,
they say I must be blind.
Well, I admit that I've seen you watch me
from the corner of your eye.
Oh, It's so confusing. I wish you'd just confess.
But think of what I'd be losing,
if your answer wasn't yes.

So complicated I'm so frustrated,
I wanna hold you close, I wanna push you away,
I wanna make you go, I wanna make you stay.
Should I say it, should I tell you how I feel.
Oh I want you to know, but then again I don't, It's so complicated.
Oh, I hate it. 'Cuz I've waited.
So long for someone like you
Oh, what do I do.
Oh should I say it.
Should I tell you how I feel.
I want you to know,but then again I don't.
It's so complicated..
It's so complicated..
It's so complicated.
Ohh..

no photo
Tue 05/20/08 08:11 PM

there are too many available men out there to care about one that won't give you a chance.go to the pool honey u'll have to beat the men off with a stickflowerforyou

flowerforyou if only that happened in real life!laugh laugh
try the beach thenflowerforyou

the men that would be interested in me at the pool or the beach are not the type of men that would really care about the real me......

Unfortunatly you are right.....

i know more than i let on......ohwell

no photo
Tue 05/20/08 08:06 PM

there are too many available men out there to care about one that won't give you a chance.go to the pool honey u'll have to beat the men off with a stickflowerforyou

try the beach thenflowerforyou

the men that would be interested in me at the pool or the beach are not the type of men that would really care about the real me......

no photo
Tue 05/20/08 07:58 PM

no photo
Tue 05/20/08 07:57 PM
i think im going to continue to do nothing.....not call him, not text, nothing.....and hopefully he'll come around

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25