Community > Posts By > beebee620

no photo
Wed 08/07/13 06:46 AM
I really don't think this is about him seeing someone else or wanting to see someone else. Not going to elaborate on that, but I have gotten word that that isn't the case. I do appreciate his honesty, but feel there's still more I don't know. So for now...he can have his space to figure it out. I will just try to be patient for a while until the time comes to have another heart to heart and figure out who wants what and where to go.

no photo
Tue 08/06/13 03:02 PM
Jacktrades that is my thought and hope too. He never said its over or he doesn't want to be with me, just that he needed to evaluate his feelings with everything going on.

no photo
Tue 08/06/13 03:00 PM
Well said 1cynderella. Nothing will make it hurt less, and I know time away isn't going to change my mind. I'm hoping that he will decide I'm who he wants to be with, but I can't sit around waiting and hoping if it never happens.

no photo
Tue 08/06/13 12:52 PM
Edited by beebee620 on Tue 08/06/13 12:52 PM
When I say I'm not sure I simply mean I have no idea what the future will hold. I dont think anyone is ever 100% sure about how a relationship will work out. I know how I feel and I want him in my life. I can live without anyone and don't "need" anyone to be happy......but I also dont want to have to live without him in my life.

no photo
Tue 08/06/13 12:47 PM
Thanks mightmoe- that was kind of my plan. Give him his space and see what happens. The ball isn't in my court anymore.

no photo
Tue 08/06/13 12:24 PM
My guy and I have been together since the beginning of the year. Things have been great- he is amazing and makes me happier than I ever thought possible. It has been a little rough lately because his job has become more demanding and has taken more of his time, so it has been tougher to get time together. In the past few weeks, it has felt to me as if I was getting the brush off to an extent, but I chalked it up to his being busy at work, and having friends in town for the race. When we did finally get to see each other, I mentioned he had been quiet lately (we usually talk/ text a bit throughout the day). He said he had been thinking a lot about the future, and about us. He stated he felt like he needed to evaluate his level of commitment to this relationship, and feels as though we have plateaued and he isn’t sure how to progress from here. He said he cares about me, and enjoys the time we spend together, and he knows how much I care about him, but he doesn’t want to get farther down the road and be getting more serious and then realize this isn’t what he wants. We both want the same things for the future- to get married, have a family. But essentially, he said he’s not sure he sees me in his future. I really don’t even know what to think about all of it. I can fully respect the not being sure part, as I’m not 100% sure that it will work out, but I know I want to try. I can’t help but feel there is something else going on (not like someone else- I know that’s not it) but something with being overly stressed from work maybe. I just don’t understand why if you care about someone, and have fun with them and genuinely enjoy their company, why walk away? Any insight or advice on what to do? I don’t want to lose him, but love him enough to let him go if that’s what he truly wants.

no photo
Tue 06/05/12 05:48 PM
single....ohwell

no photo
Fri 02/17/12 09:48 PM
wine with my girlfriends made me smile today. after the week i had, i needed that !drinker

no photo
Wed 06/29/11 09:41 PM
to know or not to know, that is the question. would you rather know someone you love/ deeply care about is going to die, or have it be more of a sudden thing and not know anything? i realize this is a strange question to an extent. i lost my grandma last week. she had been in the hospital, found out her kidneys were failing and there was nothing more medically they could do for her. she had the option to do dialysis, or to go home and die essentially. given the past year, and the history of medical problems she has had over the last say 15 years, she opted to go home with hospice care. a week after my sister and i were informed of her decision to go home, she passed away. we knew it was coming, but it has still been very difficult.

my best friend has an inoperable, non malignant brain tumor. as of last month, the doctors have given her until december give or take based on the rate the tumor has been growing. i have no idea of when she will pass, but i know that it will likely be sooner rather than later. thus the question. would you rather know that someone you care about will die soon, so you can try to make the most of it?

no photo
Mon 03/28/11 03:57 PM
referring to 2 totally straight females here.....

no photo
Mon 03/28/11 03:47 PM
Is there a female equivalent to "bromance"? and please dont say womance, homance, or girlmance......

no photo
Fri 03/04/11 11:34 AM
Apparently being relatively drama free, expressive about how i feel, and knowing what i want in life and sharing all of that is a bad thing. Who knew that the "this is so easy with you" relationship would turn out to be something that pushed him to "miss" grumble his ex. frustrated guess i should be more dramatic. then maybe i wouldnt be single anymore laugh

no photo
Tue 03/01/11 08:04 PM
My hair is currently dark brown, but has been everything from dark brown, to pretty much blonde. In my experience, the men tended to pay more attention to the lighter hair, and the overall reaction from people was getting less respect. Women tended to like the look of the darker hair better, overall got more respect, and less attention from men. Just my experience, so overall, I agree with your theory.

no photo
Fri 02/25/11 06:46 PM
naked laser tag now that sounds kind of fun. where might one find a venue for such a thing?laugh

no photo
Thu 02/24/11 05:29 PM

girl if he wants to take a break from you than that boy just ain't right (thanks for that txsgal). you get three snaps in a "z" formation from me for being on the short end of the stick and still worried about someone else. that is so non-selfish, but like i said. now it's time for you. do what you want with who you want and how you want. be a little selfish and soon some handsome guy (probably from texas) will sweep you off your feet

Ha thanks guys! I know I'll be ok. And I knew I'd get honest feedback here....hence why I posted! Plus, timing has never been my strong suit...

no photo
Thu 02/24/11 05:19 PM
I know it's not the end of the world, it just sucks. He's a great guy and I can't be mad at him for being honest with me. I'd rather know now than find out later and be hurt even more. Been there, done that. I just have never had anything good come out of taking a break. It's the saying maybe...it's the slow no.

no photo
Thu 02/24/11 05:09 PM
pretty close actually....he's still not over his ex

no photo
Thu 02/24/11 05:00 PM
if only thats the kind of break i was referring to

no photo
Thu 02/24/11 04:53 PM
has anyone ever had anything good come out of "taking a break" for a while?

no photo
Tue 11/23/10 04:00 PM
Personally, I like bigger guys. But there is a difference between being bigger and taking care of yourself, and just being big and not living a healthy lifestyle. Personally, the latter wouldn't work for me. I try to be healthy and take care of myself, and would like the same for my partner. Everyone has their own preference though:smile:

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25