Community > Posts By > xbombxchellex

xbombxchellex's photo
Thu 02/11/10 02:23 PM
Edited by xbombxchellex on Thu 02/11/10 02:25 PM
well your all wrong you kno's its all about there mess, there stinkin as's them coming home 2 expect dinner 2 be on the table the house 2 be tidy and kids bathed fed and in bed, and that there 2 tired 2 do anything cause they been at work but they expect us 2 take it in the bedroom till they roll over fart and go to sleep, and above anything we just love 2 sit there siving through all there paper work that needs 2 be done :smile:
grumble noway rant

back and nice smile and eyes

xbombxchellex's photo
Thu 02/11/10 02:10 PM
i always said 2 him from the second he p!ssd me off his reply "nothing i ever do is good enough" well obviously what you was doin with your bit on the side was aye :smile:

xbombxchellex's photo
Thu 02/11/10 01:58 PM
if you feel like sleeping with some one else go 4 it but tell your partner and do string them along by telling them you still love them.
so why do you still do it if you dont want us why cheat and run back??????

xbombxchellex's photo
Mon 02/01/10 04:39 PM
yeah he can be arrested for his own safety and then be put in hospital but dont ignore him could make things worse if he knows where you live. tell him 2 talk 2 a councilor :smile:

xbombxchellex's photo
Fri 01/29/10 12:46 PM
am far from lazy an i always say aint laugh just maby a bit when i write laugh

xbombxchellex's photo
Fri 01/29/10 01:46 AM
oh and thanks :smile: :smile:

xbombxchellex's photo
Fri 01/29/10 01:26 AM
there aint that much text speach in there is ther huh i did write it early hours this morning though laugh

xbombxchellex's photo
Thu 01/28/10 09:16 PM
cover up UB40 shades

xbombxchellex's photo
Thu 01/28/10 09:04 PM
wonders if i need a new st8 jacket
has got 2 sharpen my knives
is BnQ open yet huh

xbombxchellex's photo
Thu 01/28/10 08:54 PM
kinda thinkin wow i got 2 take my lil boy 2 school in 3hrs noway

xbombxchellex's photo
Thu 01/28/10 08:45 PM
huh blood thirst

xbombxchellex's photo
Thu 01/28/10 08:39 PM
i dont want a funeral as 2 speak i want a reggae concert thrown in my name 2 be burnt an smoked shades
but as thats not going 2 happen i spose il have IT COULD BE YOU NEXT on it waving :laughing:

xbombxchellex's photo
Thu 01/28/10 08:30 PM

i see a your ah peeing love connectiondrinker

a what huh laugh

xbombxchellex's photo
Thu 01/28/10 08:09 PM
and leather huh laugh

xbombxchellex's photo
Thu 01/28/10 08:02 PM

because i was stating my faults and i do hate most of my family im not ashamed of it i speak the truth and if you only go by that 1 line i would think of them as shallow. like i said criticism is great and i respect your oppinion :smile:
Good luck in your search.flowers Everyone has a *******.How tough is your leather

a what indifferent

xbombxchellex's photo
Thu 01/28/10 08:00 PM
if its negative its negative bab but who hasnt got negative facts about them selves im not going 2 hide who i am if you new my family you would be the same love am not gunna start getting all deep but hey its life and if people see my profile in that way fair enough not everyone is perfect i dont want 2 be :smile: some one will love me 4 my wrongs and rights drinker

xbombxchellex's photo
Thu 01/28/10 07:57 PM

This girl is awesome and anybody should be so lucky as to have her! Just remember, once you've got haters you've got people wishin' they had it like you!!! P.S. smoke two for me! :banana: flowers smokin

haha i loves you drinker smitten

xbombxchellex's photo
Thu 01/28/10 07:55 PM
unlike most people i go by personality i respect people that speak the truth and there mind. and i asked mainly to see what people thought of me thats all :smile:

xbombxchellex's photo
Thu 01/28/10 07:51 PM
because i was stating my faults and i do hate most of my family im not ashamed of it i speak the truth and if you only go by that 1 line i would think of them as shallow. like i said criticism is great and i respect your oppinion :smile:

xbombxchellex's photo
Thu 01/28/10 07:44 PM
i did say is there anything else i can add 2 make it more intresting if you dont like my profile thats fine i dont mind :smile: and drawing attention no, altho im sure this is a dating site and thats the hole idea of it :smile: so it wouldnt be a bad thing whoa

Previous 1 3