Community > Posts By > dragonwing1064

dragonwing1064's photo
Sun 04/04/10 03:35 PM
Hi. I hope everyone is doing kick *** tonite. Just thought I'd let you all know about this really elaborate scheme these people in Nigeria are trying to pull on me.
They're playing and I know it. I'm playing them too. Just trying see how far they will take it. She say's her adopted father (now dead) was a millionaire and some African guy took advantage and conned her out her money. She saved some and put it in some security company trust. I emailed them and the sloppy letter they sent back is just dumb. They couldn't even spell my name right! The poor grammer, misspelled words. Do they really think people are that dumb? Opinions anyone?

dragonwing1064's photo
Sun 03/28/10 05:36 PM
I hear ya girl. Being single is all well and good, but it does get old after awhile.

dragonwing1064's photo
Sun 03/28/10 05:12 PM
Hi Chrissy! I'm Tony. just a question. I've met 10 women here so far. 9 of them started hitting me up for money almost immediately. The one I'm chatting with now says she wants no money from me at all. I have hopes for her. But just in case..any tips on screening out gold diggers?
Thanx

dragonwing1064's photo
Sun 03/28/10 04:51 PM
I just have question really. So far I've met 10 women here and all but 1 started hitting me up for money almost immediately. They would say it was love at first site. And they are all in Africa or New Zealand. Do I really look as gullible as all that. Oh, they are all 15 to 20 years younger than me too. What I want to know is, where are the real women who actually want to have a serious relationship? I know they're out there. But where is my question. Ok, that was more of a gripe but you get my meaning. Gotta go. Won't find that special woman here. Take care all!

dragonwing1064's photo
Sun 03/21/10 01:56 PM
I know what you guys mean. I have 3 very beatiful young women who say they fell in luv with my pic. Look at my pic and tell me that's going to happen. lol They say they're from the U.S. but it turns out they are in Ghana, Africa. of course they all want me to send money. Like that's going to happen. Just be careful who you talk to. Take care all!

dragonwing1064's photo
Sun 03/21/10 01:25 PM
Hi, everyone. Still single but would like to change that to taken.

dragonwing1064's photo
Sun 03/21/10 12:46 PM
There are plenty of fakes out there. For example: I have 3 girls contacting me. I'm 15-20 yrs older than them. All are beautiful. All of them are from Ghana and of course all 3 fell in love instantly. Now they want me to send money. If that's not fake I don't know what is. Probably some fat, sweaty guy sitting in a dark room pretending to be a dozen different people. Makes it harder for those of us actually trying to find someone.

dragonwing1064's photo
Sat 02/27/10 06:43 PM
Thanks. There's so many chats here its hard to decide which one jump into.

dragonwing1064's photo
Sat 02/27/10 06:32 PM
WOW! How do I say thanks to everyone saying welcome?

dragonwing1064's photo
Sat 02/27/10 06:23 PM
Didn't expect a reply this fast. but hi. Not sure how this forum works but it's fun just finding out.biggrin

dragonwing1064's photo
Sat 02/27/10 06:07 PM
Just wanted to say hi and see whats going on. Anything good?

dragonwing1064's photo
Sat 01/30/10 03:29 PM
On the home page it says someone wants to meet me. how do do i find out who that is.