Community > Posts By > paul1217

paul1217's photo
Sat 05/26/12 06:43 PM
I'm single because what I consider dating (drinks, dinners, concerts, weekends away) all of the women consider becoming their friend. Dating to them is the guy that takes them to dinner and sleeps with them.frustrated frustrated

paul1217's photo
Sat 05/26/12 06:40 PM
If I were any more "Laid Back", I'd be unconscious! happy

paul1217's photo
Sat 05/26/12 06:21 PM
47, gave up on approval, will settle for tolerate. laugh Welcome to Mingle.flowers

paul1217's photo
Sun 05/20/12 04:54 PM
Edited by paul1217 on Sun 05/20/12 04:54 PM

paul1217's photo
Sat 05/19/12 03:03 PM
Telling a coworker about a cute young waitress wearing pants so tight they left nothing to the imagination. Then finding out it's his daughter!oops slaphead

paul1217's photo
Fri 05/18/12 03:15 PM
While being a perfect 10 in my own mind, I will have to pass on the "Brutal Self Examination". The doctor made me swear to never do that again after surgically removing the camera last time.oops

paul1217's photo
Fri 05/18/12 03:06 PM

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Seems like if there were ANY chance of the drilling caaaausing a problem they would not do it.
But, that would be common sense.

And of course all politicians, scientists, and corporations that are looking to exploit a natural energy source for eventual profit are always using common sense as their driving motivation.

Drilling holes into the earth over a mile deep is perfectly safe, just ask BP and Haliburton. Besides they're are not dealing with oil under pressure like in the Gulf. They are drilling into molten rock with a man made steel drill bit. What could possibly go wrong. After all they have spent over 3 years spelling out every possible contract detail with the company that will do it for the least amount of money.

noway noway slaphead slaphead

paul1217's photo
Sat 05/12/12 11:43 AM

Directed at MissB
I might be tempted to eat the peanuts out of yours, just for a look at where it came from. flowers

Dude that is just nasty. I'm sure she appreciates the flowers......smokin

It must be either outdated or a local saying but I remember hearing that a lot in my younger days as a way of saying that a woman had a beautiful rear end. oops

paul1217's photo
Thu 05/10/12 06:50 PM
Edited by paul1217 on Thu 05/10/12 06:52 PM
Directed at MissB
I might be tempted to eat the peanuts out of yours, just for a look at where it came from. flowers

paul1217's photo
Thu 05/10/12 06:47 PM

they have more life insurance

And you don't have to wait as long to collect it!

I never thought of it that way. Gotta get me an older man. laugh

It's not just the age, it's the mileage! slaphead

paul1217's photo
Wed 05/09/12 01:43 PM

they have more life insurance

And you don't have to wait as long to collect it!

paul1217's photo
Wed 05/09/12 01:25 PM
I originally said this as a smart a$$ remark to a barmaid that I had known for a while. We ended up becoming best friends for almost 10 years.

As her shift was ending I asked if she was leaving, so I could tip her. She said no she was going to come over and have a drink with my friends and I. As she came around I said to her, "Allow me to clear off a spot for you to sit" I was wiping off my mustache at the time.

oops :wink:

paul1217's photo
Sat 04/28/12 09:01 AM
Bragging or complaining? laugh

paul1217's photo
Fri 04/20/12 04:36 PM

I use both sides of the toilet paper...get cheaper than that!

Just can't go there in the General Discussion thread!laugh laugh

paul1217's photo
Fri 04/20/12 03:53 PM

At first when i looked at the thread title, it read as 'Ways to get girls hurt!'. I had to re-read it. Thankgod that WASN'T what it really said. shocked

In my experience following those instructions usually ends up getting me hurt. Sometimes by the woman, on rare occasions her husband!oops rofl

paul1217's photo
Mon 04/16/12 01:56 PM
Edited by paul1217 on Mon 04/16/12 01:57 PM
I just hope that she feels the same or he could be headed for some serious heartache! Been in that situation and if she isn't willing to give it a chance, he is headed for a lot of pain and/or the friendship is headed down a rough road! If they are both willing to give it a chance, openly and honestly, they might actually find "happily ever after". Good luck!

Don't wait too long to tell her! The longer you wait the less chance she will be willing to risk the friendship!

paul1217's photo
Mon 04/09/12 05:09 PM

......................NOTHING

You probably have the best chance for success!

paul1217's photo
Sun 04/08/12 08:56 PM
Looking to meet someone that I can become friends with first. I just want honesty up front, if there is no attraction let me know before we become too close. Friendship is one thing but I seem to end up with female friends who want me around all the time, then can't understand why it is so hard for me to find someone to date.

frustrated frustrated

paul1217's photo
Sun 04/08/12 07:48 PM

I absolutely want the truth up front.

If you want to just be my friend, that's fine. But don't muddy our friendship up with other crap. Don't blur the lines.

If you just want sex, that's fine. Either I'll be interested or I won't, but if I'm not, you shouldn't be trying to lie to me just to get some. There are other girls who will be interested, so don't be a d*uche and lie to me.

If you are interested in seeing if something will develop relationship wise, if you want to date me, fine. We will go from there.

And that, for me, is the bottom line. laugh

This can go both ways. I have landed in the friend zone a few times. I had assumed when I asked the women out for drinks, dinner, and eventually even away for the weekend, that was considered "dating". Then after becoming close and caring for these women I am told, "I don't think of you that way" or "It will ruin our friendship".

What is a guy suppose to do at that point. My favorite is when they tell me I should get out there and meet someone, while they still want me around as a "friend" all the time. What women is going to want to date a man who spends a lot of time with a female friend.

If I pursue others and stop spending time with them I get accused of only being their friend to sleep with them. If I continue spending time with them what chance to I have finding someone that wants more than friendship?

paul1217's photo
Fri 03/23/12 01:28 PM
Welcome from Long Island's south shore! flowers

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25