Community > Posts By > paul1217

paul1217's photo
Mon 01/30/12 06:39 PM

sounds one sided,, have u ever botherd to inquire why men would go out for fun outside the marriage? He may not be getting d needed attention he used to get before they were married, and u know, when children sets in, womens love tends to shift to the children. Making the man with no option. Though not justifiable..

Ok here is where I step in and you get to see my head blow off.

Where in the world can one person in a marriage relationship with children, blame another person in that marriage for "not getting enough attention?" A woman's love does NOT shift from her husband to her children. HER responsibilities shifts to the children. That is all. And if the male person in this marriage feels neglected he needs to grow the fu@k up. He helped with the conception of those children, his responsiblities do not stop there. His responsiblities do not stop at bringing home the bacon. But on many occasions it does and the woman feels overwhelmed. MEN and WOMEN always have options, the problem they take the EASY way out and look for the FUN option. AND you can quote me, "Life is not always fun when you are raising children in a marriage." Fun comes back AFTER the kids are grown and have left the home. Sheesh. A mature, responsible person will understand this.

I realize that this may be the case in many situations and I am aware that in the majority of cases it is probably the male to blame. The problem is that this is one of the reasons that the men who do not fall into this category have such a difficult time in the dating world.

When my ex was pregnant she had complications that required her to be on absolute bed rest. During this time, I worked, took care of the house, made dinner, did the laundry and then drove 45 minutes to see my ex who had to stay with her parents so there was someone to take care of her while I was working.

After our daughter was born, my ex would take care of her while I was working, and the minute I came home she would hand me my daughter and take a needed break. An hour later she would ask me what was for dinner, so I would cook the meal, clean up, do laundry and go put my daughter to sleep. Then I would pass out, so I could start again the next day. This went on for about 4 months while my ex recovered from an emergency c section. After she regained a little of her strength she came down with Epstein Barr and was exhausted for another month. When she finally recovered from that she walked out because she was " Tired of being stuck home all the time with no money"

Not saying that some men are not swine, but this is a dating site, how about giving the rest of us a fighting chance? happy frustrated

paul1217's photo
Mon 01/30/12 05:58 PM
In High School Chemistry I learned that all matter including humans are made up of 3 basic particles, the Proton, Neutron and Electron. The only difference between the matter that makes up Humans and other matter is the energy patterns that hold these particles together.

In High School Physics I learned that energy can not be destroyed, it can only be released or transferred. The energy that makes us who we are is never really gone it is simply released upon the physical death of our body.

The true question is, Do we retain cognitive awareness of that energy after it is released?

I believe that the Dali Llama gave the answer to that question to Carl the greens keeper. " Upon your deathbed you shall receive total consciousness." So at least we have that going for us! happy

paul1217's photo
Mon 01/30/12 05:12 PM

there is no yes or no

it may sometimes, but often it doesnt

if you just observe all the broken homes, affairs, and domestic abuse in America,,,,
does that mean men are the cause??

No, it takes two to tango.....thank you, thank you very much...:laughing:

yeah, it does take two to tango, but only one to beat another one down,,,lol,,,

or go outside a marriage

or leave their family,,,,,,

you get my drift :wink:

Perhaps I come from a unique part of the world, but I have definitely seen more females in my area going outside of the marriage than men. Just my personal observation.

paul1217's photo
Mon 01/30/12 05:01 PM
Personally I have no plans, been thinking about a re-enactment of Feb 14, 1929 just to keep myself amused that evening. laugh

paul1217's photo
Mon 01/30/12 04:55 PM
I collect Hess Trucks. I have a family member however that collects collections!laugh

paul1217's photo
Mon 01/30/12 04:45 PM
Had to get up at 530 am to drive a friend to work. Strange as it may seem seeing her in the morning still makes me smile.

paul1217's photo
Sun 01/29/12 05:01 PM
Edited by paul1217 on Sun 01/29/12 05:56 PM
1668, Essex, Mass. Court records for profaning the Lord's day, by making Bricks on a Sunday!laugh laugh On my Dad's side. OnMom's I can trace back to prior to the revolution as well. The founder of Rhode Island was one of my ancestors!

And for the wild west connection, Dixie Lee the infamous Kansas city madam is also related to my ancestors!

paul1217's photo
Thu 01/26/12 07:57 PM
19-80, blind crippled or crazy, if they can't walk, wheel em in. laugh :banana: laugh slaphead

paul1217's photo
Thu 01/26/12 07:54 PM

well girl that's a tough one. lots of gents here on mingle, but not too many sporting beards. i had to hit up the bster's pogonophile http://mingle2.com/topic/show/308733 thread, but there are a couple

check their status before you fall in love because to get to one to two of these cats you may have to wrestle them away from a girlfriend

rusty_knight

actionlynx

mg1959

patsfan64

grim14u

spidercmb

found another bearded cool cat

jarsno

Just posted a pic taken today with beard.

paul1217's photo
Thu 01/26/12 07:46 PM
A couple for a friend!

http://youtu.be/kPBzTxZQG5Q

http://youtu.be/WRZDti0P9RU

one more

http://youtu.be/QCQTr8ZYdhg

paul1217's photo
Thu 01/26/12 07:37 PM
Why care about your looks? Because that is what most of the women, in my experience, are interested in. You can be the nicest guy in the world but if you don't look good to them you aren't getting past hi. Chances are you wont get any type of reply at all.

paul1217's photo
Thu 01/26/12 07:07 AM
The definition of FINE

F***ed up
Insecure
Neurotic
Emotionally Unstable

Fine!laugh

paul1217's photo
Wed 01/25/12 03:55 PM

One thing I know is ... They're always right and you're not

Enough for me ohwell

I thought I was wrong once, but I was mistaken!

paul1217's photo
Tue 01/24/12 04:51 PM
Romantic nite. Not a sports fan at all!

paul1217's photo
Mon 01/23/12 04:13 PM

and when your apology gets a monotone "it's ok"

watch out!

See #5laugh laugh

paul1217's photo
Mon 01/23/12 04:06 PM
I have a very low tolerance level for stupid Bull ****. George Carlin.

"Believe me! The secret of reaping the greatest fruitfulness and the greatest enjoyment from life is to live dangerously!" (Friedrich Nietzsche)

paul1217's photo
Mon 01/23/12 03:46 PM
For any of those five situations there are four words that every man should remember. They may just save your life! Yes dear, I'm sorry! laugh laugh laugh

paul1217's photo
Mon 01/23/12 12:40 PM
This early in the relationship, tell her the truth and see what happens. If she wants to go out again, great. If she questions your reasons why it took so long to call her then you'll know that there is probably some insecurity issues there that will only get worse over time and you can spare yourself a lot of grief down the road.

Good Luck.

paul1217's photo
Sun 01/22/12 05:28 PM
Pressure/demanding behavior. I once met a woman on line and we chatted about meeting. I was busy at work during the week and when I got online after a few days I had a few e-mails, the last one saying something to the effect of, "I have been putting off responding to other people because you said you wanted to meet. If you want to meet then reply to me and don't leave me waiting."

My response was, " If you are going to start nagging me before we even meet in person then I think I'm going to pass."

A friend introduced me to a woman once and she spent about an hour of our first meeting talking about how she wanted " the house with the white picket fence and the kids in the yard." I thought to myself, "Shouldn't we maybe try going out to dinner first?" slaphead :laughing:

paul1217's photo
Sun 01/22/12 04:47 PM
"Don't touch, there are terrible people out there, who instead of solving a problem, bungle it and make it worse for all who follow. Those that can not hit the nail on the head, should not hit it at all." Nietzsche

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25