Community > Posts By > tonyinvegas

tonyinvegas's photo
Wed 07/09/08 07:28 PM

ladies would you marry me in las vegas or your hometown and if so where would you like to go on our honeymoon :smile: serious replys only unless you think i will be nice enough to have over for sunday dinner and meet your family and have some cold kool-aid and fried chicken, candied yams, mac and cheese and sweet potatoe pie, will take that offer as well okflowerforyou

I'll marry you if you take me too Ireland.
marry you, i am not gay ok love ***** to much you dork

Just figured it doesn't look like many are jumping at the offer...well at least I tried to get to Ireland this year, always next year I suppose...*sigh*
get a job you jerk and leave me alone

Got a job...what the hell crawled up your ass?
send me your number and let's talk about it ok.

tonyinvegas's photo
Wed 07/09/08 07:23 PM

ladies would you marry me in las vegas or your hometown and if so where would you like to go on our honeymoon :smile: serious replys only unless you think i will be nice enough to have over for sunday dinner and meet your family and have some cold kool-aid and fried chicken, candied yams, mac and cheese and sweet potatoe pie, will take that offer as well okflowerforyou

Just figured it doesn't look like many are jumping at the offer...well at least I tried to get to Ireland this year, always next year I suppose...*sigh*
get a job you jerk and leave me alone

tonyinvegas's photo
Wed 07/09/08 07:14 PM

tonyinvegas's photo
Wed 07/09/08 07:05 PM

tonyinvegas's photo
Wed 07/09/08 06:52 PM
how come you did not ask him to marry you

tonyinvegas's photo
Wed 07/09/08 11:47 AM

a playful, cute, interesting guy...that means me ladiesdrinker drinker drinker do chat, lets
when did you become a girl

hmmm...I am the playful, cute, interesting guy...maybe your the girl???drinker drinker drinker
i got your girl between my legs ask your mom how it felt ok, you copy cat bastard

tonyinvegas's photo
Wed 07/09/08 11:06 AM

a playful, cute, interesting guy...that means me ladiesdrinker drinker drinker do chat, lets
when did you become a girl

tonyinvegas's photo
Wed 07/09/08 10:56 AM
ladies here is a golden opportunity to chat with a playful, cute, interesting guy. so feel free to send messages ok:banana:

tonyinvegas's photo
Wed 07/09/08 10:52 AM
first stop feeling sorry for yourself and try to get around people you feel good with, try to go dancing with friends or even watch barney on tv if it makes you laugh. but mostly stay out of the house or start a new hobbie like collecting barbies or go to the mall and flirt with the men but if worse comes to worse go to disneyland and see mickey and minie

tonyinvegas's photo
Tue 07/08/08 09:24 AM
Edited by tonyinvegas on Tue 07/08/08 09:25 AM

I want the bunny wabbit:laughing: tongue2
why yes mam indeed, but he likes grits and butter and sugar on them ok. plus he loves sweet ice tea as well, sure will put arkansas on the map if he moves therelaugh

tonyinvegas's photo
Tue 07/08/08 09:21 AM

I just want the bunny...
well the bunny is in las vegas at the moment so if you are visiting here why not get married and he can be yours but we must sign a prenup about the bunny incase we wind up on divorce courtlaugh

na I want all his carrots
well since we come as a total package you have to consider he will want to hop on you all the time ok so be sure you want him oklaugh

tonyinvegas's photo
Tue 07/08/08 09:19 AM

which ladies would like me to bring cuddly the bunny to your hometown and take pictures with either him or me or both. at least you won't have to wait til easter. by the way i am just being silly but if you are serious let me know ok. sure some lady will call my bluff and not mind a picture
hahaha you're just kidding but will do it anyway if someone wantslaugh :laughing:
all righty then just tell me which airport to fly into but consider it may make cnn headline news since it will be funny but cute at the same timelaugh

tonyinvegas's photo
Tue 07/08/08 09:17 AM
Edited by tonyinvegas on Tue 07/08/08 09:17 AM

tonyinvegas's photo
Tue 07/08/08 09:09 AM

I just want the bunny...
well the bunny is in las vegas at the moment so if you are visiting here why not get married and he can be yours but we must sign a prenup about the bunny incase we wind up on divorce courtlaugh

tonyinvegas's photo
Tue 07/08/08 09:07 AM
Edited by tonyinvegas on Tue 07/08/08 09:09 AM

tonyinvegas's photo
Tue 07/08/08 09:03 AM

It would depend on how I felt about the ex in question. :banana:
i would not mind being married to you ok but we have to sign a prenup about the bunnylaugh

tonyinvegas's photo
Tue 07/08/08 09:01 AM
good glad they will be someone else headache not mine

tonyinvegas's photo
Tue 07/08/08 08:56 AM
i use to live in detroit but not visiting til next month so sorry ok plus cuddly is on his way to australia soonlaugh

tonyinvegas's photo
Tue 07/08/08 08:50 AM
which ladies would like me to bring cuddly the bunny to your hometown and take pictures with either him or me or both. at least you won't have to wait til easter. by the way i am just being silly but if you are serious let me know ok. sure some lady will call my bluff and not mind a picture

tonyinvegas's photo
Tue 07/08/08 08:39 AM
would you like to have my bunny, would that help you quit being lonley at least he could ride around in the front seat while you drive or sit on your lap while you watch tv or cuddle while you sleep. by the way his name is cuddly ok:smile: