Community > Posts By > tonyinvegas

tonyinvegas's photo
Tue 07/08/08 08:34 AM
just ask when is their birthday by the way what sign are you please

tonyinvegas's photo
Tue 07/08/08 08:26 AM
what zodiac sign have you had your best time with or get along with and the worst time or sign you do not get along with. me i am aquarius and seem to get along with gemini's libra, and pisces, worst so far are scorpios, feel free to speak up ok

tonyinvegas's photo
Tue 07/08/08 08:19 AM
that was cute, i like that

tonyinvegas's photo
Tue 07/08/08 07:54 AM
what is wrong with looking, are you that insecure or would you rather him look at men. all men will look wether you like it or not and so do women so get over it ok. at least he is with you not her, loosen up ok

tonyinvegas's photo
Tue 07/08/08 07:32 AM
would you rather know who is interested or guess

tonyinvegas's photo
Tue 07/08/08 07:19 AM
i think you kind of misunderstand what i am getting at ok. it does not show who the actual person is who is intersted in you ok

tonyinvegas's photo
Tue 07/08/08 07:09 AM
personally i do not understand how this works i get a message that says someone is interested in meeting you but actually i have no idea who it is because the system does not actually say who, would you rather know who it is rather than guess or do you like how it is now. your view or comments are welcome.

tonyinvegas's photo
Mon 07/07/08 11:10 AM
do you ladies like a guy curling up in your lap while he is tired, being cuddly, cute, horny, being a big baby, sick , playful, silly, if so which of these choices do you like or prefer and does this bring out your cuddly side or nurturing side

tonyinvegas's photo
Mon 07/07/08 11:04 AM
not mean ok but the bunny is in high demand so sorry oklaugh

tonyinvegas's photo
Mon 07/07/08 09:06 AM
i think you look like a big baby:smile:

tonyinvegas's photo
Mon 07/07/08 09:04 AM
i hate ny or chicago pizza but i do like the funny ny accent

tonyinvegas's photo
Mon 07/07/08 09:03 AM
i am not gay and no i will not come see you with the bunny.

tonyinvegas's photo
Sun 07/06/08 12:39 PM
good answer

tonyinvegas's photo
Sun 07/06/08 12:26 PM
ladies if you had my bunny in the front seat of your car and got pulled over by the police for being in hov lane for 2 people, what excuse would you give the officer to try to not get a ticketlaugh

tonyinvegas's photo
Sun 07/06/08 12:15 PM
not true ok i asked her was she single and she confessed she was married

tonyinvegas's photo
Sun 07/06/08 12:13 PM
what is the best compliment or worst insult you have received so far on here. my best compliment was i want you to come see me with your bunny, the worst is are you gay. feel free to speak up please

tonyinvegas's photo
Sun 07/06/08 12:07 PM
i was chatting with a girl and then she says i am married so i was pissed because i had no idea and was not necessary to lie about her status

tonyinvegas's photo
Sun 07/06/08 11:58 AM
why not be up front in the beginning so we singles do not have to find out later i thought this was a single site not married people one

tonyinvegas's photo
Sun 07/06/08 11:57 AM
let her smoke, is she not worth the rest of your heart

tonyinvegas's photo
Sun 07/06/08 11:54 AM
Edited by tonyinvegas on Sun 07/06/08 12:00 PM
just curious people why do you not say you are married in the beginning instead of us single folks finding out later. and is it because you want to play games or just bs with single people and if you are married would you be upfront or just lie till you get caught