Community > Posts By > tonyinvegas

tonyinvegas's photo
Sat 06/22/19 05:00 PM
I am flying to Buenos Aires Argentina in October and need to know how far is airport to Buenos aires. I am taking tienda leon bus to madero station then taxi to hotel .the hotel name is tribeca Bueno aires apartments

tonyinvegas's photo
Fri 06/05/09 10:29 PM
i have been to australia before and i am curious do australia ladies like or prefer american men if so, how come

tonyinvegas's photo
Fri 06/05/09 10:26 PM
i am curious do morman women date or marry black men?

tonyinvegas's photo
Fri 06/05/09 10:20 PM
of course it is a game, most people on here are married, have a partner and are just looking for attention and really nothing else, let them contact you first or just look at the photos.

tonyinvegas's photo
Thu 03/12/09 01:01 AM
has anyone on here been there before if so please let me know

tonyinvegas's photo
Thu 03/12/09 12:50 AM
first of all the bunny ranch is not in las vegas but an hour drive away in pahrump and it is expensive starting at 400 and up. best one is sheri's ranch up the street and much larger and more girls

tonyinvegas's photo
Fri 03/06/09 08:22 PM
i would not want you or any other female on here ok you need to get a life ok or watch more cartoons in your spare time. i rather fly to australia and get out with the locals than waste time wondering if anyone wants to chat with me like you do. you not only sound controlling but you obvious need a distraction besides chatting online. go dancing or get out the house more. if what men say to you bother you especially sex then try to be more open or just ignore them but quit whinning about what they say cause you put yourself out there complaining so either move on and call it a day. i doubt you will actually want to meet anyone but love getting messages and also do not write me back, you're boring

tonyinvegas's photo
Fri 03/06/09 08:12 PM
if all you want is a friend then get a pet, seems like all you want is attention. why be friends and never meet them. why not set up a meeting and go for it. most women on here just want to chat and flirt but never actually want to meet which i dare them since i work for the airlines and can fly anywhere. this site is ok to look at photos but other than that it is boring and really not a place to look for anything other than attention.

tonyinvegas's photo
Fri 03/06/09 08:05 PM
i live in las vegas and been here for 3 years and love to dance

tonyinvegas's photo
Fri 03/06/09 08:02 PM
i am a nice guy in las vegas but not into married, engaged, women with boyfriends on here my motto is if you want a friend and you are in the above category get a pet

tonyinvegas's photo
Mon 09/15/08 11:45 AM
hi miss scorpio, do you have any photos of you in a mini and heels

tonyinvegas's photo
Mon 09/15/08 11:38 AM
you're cute

tonyinvegas's photo
Mon 09/15/08 11:35 AM
sure but only if i get to see you also, very funny ok

tonyinvegas's photo
Mon 09/15/08 11:31 AM
hi miss taurus, your'e gorgeous

tonyinvegas's photo
Mon 09/15/08 11:25 AM
cool, nice to know, to bad you're in dallas

tonyinvegas's photo
Mon 09/15/08 11:20 AM
if you are a lady who likes to wear a mini dress or skirt with high heels let me know please and put your zodiac sign also.

tonyinvegas's photo
Mon 09/15/08 11:03 AM
very funny ok his cousin name is bugs bunny ok

tonyinvegas's photo
Mon 09/15/08 11:02 AM
no his name is cuddly

tonyinvegas's photo
Mon 09/15/08 10:47 AM
WHY THANK YOU, CAN YOU GUESS THE BUNNY NAME

tonyinvegas's photo
Mon 09/15/08 10:43 AM
IF I OR MY BUNNY IS CUTE TO YOU LADIES SAY HI