Community > Posts By > TonkaTruck3

TonkaTruck3's photo
Sun 10/10/10 08:26 PM
All humans have a built in instinct to identify with their own kind.
In no way does that automatically make one a racist....lots of times its just what we do even without realizing it.

The animal kingdom is the same way. I seen a show on TV once that showed this truth. They had quite a few baby chicks in a box...yellow ones, white ones, brown ones.

They had them all mixed together. Then after several hours of being left alone, they came back and checked up on them, and they had all segregated themselves!!

White chicks in one corner, yellow in another corner, and browns in another corner.....all WITHOUT human intervention.

That kind of thing is apparent in just about EVERY living species.

TonkaTruck3's photo
Sat 10/09/10 10:29 PM
The one woman who I really wish I could marry and have a life long relationship with....is not available. She's already married, to a complete jerk who does'nt appriciate what he has, and she's too afraid to leave him.

I would do anything for her, and she knows it!!
Carol are you reading this??:wink:

TonkaTruck3's photo
Sat 10/09/10 11:52 AM
So, after two years, when's he gonna start correcting it??

TonkaTruck3's photo
Sat 10/09/10 01:39 AM
"The country is owned by almighty God".....that completely goes against everything Oblowme stands for!!

Is he gonna have her knocked off too??

TonkaTruck3's photo
Fri 10/08/10 09:27 PM
This one may knock him back a few points!!

TonkaTruck3's photo
Fri 10/08/10 09:24 PM
"F*** Obama"

TonkaTruck3's photo
Fri 10/08/10 03:39 PM
Just like Keith Oblowberman does.

TonkaTruck3's photo
Thu 10/07/10 10:22 PM
A lot of them cost money...which I swhy I dont use them. Not that Im that cheap, its just harder to justify paying for something that has zero results.

TonkaTruck3's photo
Thu 10/07/10 10:13 PM
Funny thing is, I dont even use other sites!! LOL...I've looked at them before, but it takes to much time I think.

TonkaTruck3's photo
Thu 10/07/10 10:09 PM
Maybe its time to look on other sites??

TonkaTruck3's photo
Thu 10/07/10 09:17 PM
Economy on a recovery??rofl ...not in THIS country!!

TonkaTruck3's photo
Thu 10/07/10 09:12 PM
Because people are stupid and dont know how the system works.
They rely on TV ads to tell them what to do.

TonkaTruck3's photo
Thu 10/07/10 03:46 PM
The Westboro Church is going to become a bomb target soon.

TonkaTruck3's photo
Wed 10/06/10 08:22 PM
I recall a story about a UFO sometime in 1967 that disabled one of our nuclear missles at the missle siloh in North Dakota.

It had the military on edge for a couple of hours.

TonkaTruck3's photo
Wed 10/06/10 08:13 PM
He's possibly choosing Hillary because she is politically stronger than Biden is.

Biden has been an embarrassment to the Oblowme Admin. on several occasions. He's a drunk, he opens his mouth and spews out lame comments at the most critical moments!!

Oblowme is trying to save his presidency, and he's hoping that Hillary will carry enough clout to do just that.

But with all the blatant lies and backstabbing of the people and the disregarding of our Constitution that Oblowme has done, its too little, too late.

The steam roller is coming, and its gonna squish him flat!!

TonkaTruck3's photo
Wed 10/06/10 08:05 PM
The Catholic Church wants to babtize the aliens??...rofl rofl rofl .....they probably need more victims to molest and sodomize because they are running out of young boys!!laugh laugh

TonkaTruck3's photo
Tue 10/05/10 11:23 PM
Its helping to open the doors for the "Red Army" or the "Kings of the East" to march into the middle east with their 200 million man army.

msharmony may have a clue what Im talking about.

TonkaTruck3's photo
Tue 10/05/10 09:08 PM
"War with Muslims has just begun"....yeah, but he's not gonna like the outcome of this one!!

TonkaTruck3's photo
Tue 10/05/10 08:02 PM
Reform Party??rofl rofl

TonkaTruck3's photo
Tue 10/05/10 07:58 PM
Are you willing to apply those words to Maxine Waters too??

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25