Community > Posts By > xhollyannx

xhollyannx's photo
Mon 03/01/10 08:08 PM
Yes It has. I've dated two people who said they used to be an addict some babble about how they arent anymore but I always believed they were behind my back with the withdrawls symptoms and everything else! Drugs and relationships do not mix!

xhollyannx's photo
Mon 03/01/10 08:05 PM
4 Years ago my biological sister found me on myspace, yes I'm adopted! The best part about it, my biological family lived in the same town my whole entire life!

xhollyannx's photo
Sun 02/28/10 09:50 PM
Talking to my best friend! I wouldn't get through some of the day to day things life likes to throw around without him!

xhollyannx's photo
Sun 02/28/10 09:46 PM
I like listening. I'll talk when it's needed but I'm definitely more of a listener!

xhollyannx's photo
Sun 02/28/10 08:37 PM
Thanks all!

Im not ashamed that I work at Bk and there is no reason to hide that. I'll start my way at the bottom of the food chain but I won't stay there. Yet, without the people that do work at fast food chains day in and day out we wouldnt have these places to work!

Im a real honest girl sometimes though I feel like it gets me no where !

xhollyannx's photo
Sun 02/28/10 08:03 PM
Hey all I'm Holly and I'm new, of course! Anyways, about me I'm 21 and a student at the University of Phoenix. Im studying to become a Special Education Teacher specifically in the field of Autism! As of right now I work at Burger King as a cashier.

I love music a little bit of everything at that too, I'm not picky! Penguins are my favorite animal and I mean FAVORITE!! I love tattoos and I have seven of them. 7 and counting that is!
I still do live at home with the parents but hopefully will be getting my own place soon before the next year would be nice!

Not sure what I'll find here but we will see! Hopefully a relationship, that would be nice! I'm definitely not looking for a one night stand or sex though.