Community > Posts By > Illusion_of_me

no photo
Thu 11/08/07 12:34 AM
elves? have they returned to middle earth or something?huh

no photo
Thu 11/08/07 12:32 AM
Nascar... I don't get it... you watch a bunch of cars go in a circle for hours... how is this entertainment? I get more enjoyment staring up at the clouds. Someone told me once, "You watch it for the crashes!" Well that seems pretty messed up to me to watch something just to see if someone crashes.

no photo
Thu 11/08/07 12:22 AM
Are you saying I'm bringing sexy back? glasses

no photo
Thu 11/08/07 12:19 AM
lmao... clickity klack!

no photo
Thu 11/08/07 12:12 AM
So what does that mean for me Mike? I carry a note pad in my back pocket too...:tongue:

no photo
Thu 11/08/07 12:10 AM
Arby's ROCKS! Although Carl's JR is better imo....:wink:

no photo
Thu 11/08/07 12:05 AM
witnesses... damn it! I forgot about witnesses... sad

no photo
Wed 11/07/07 11:45 PM
Victorville isn't to far, wanna go on a DATE sometime? haha :wink:

no photo
Thu 11/01/07 02:00 PM
I feel like Javomar, It seems like anyone I initially try to make contact with they either A) read your message and profile and ignore you, which is fine, I can understand it because they just arn't interested. B) Read your message, reply to you and seem interested, then you respond again and never hear another word from them. These people piss me off the most. C) Respond to you. Talk for a bit, and then you never hear from them again, this I can kinda understand as well, because maybe they just lose interest with not having much in common or whatever.

However, it seems most people fall under B. The worst part about it is that you know they have read your messages, but just ignore you. It just bugs me why you would be on a site for meeting people for friends and more, and then not even talk to people or give them a chance before you get to know them a little better.

no photo
Thu 11/01/07 12:57 AM
I'd have to say I'm with Dugger, I would bend over backwards to do anything I possibly can for someone I'm into. However, in the end I usually end up either just being the good friend they don't wanna lose due to a relationship gone wrong, or I just get s**t on.

As for what Monique said, I'd have to agree with giving second chances, because no one is perfect. Different people make mistakes in different ways and and alot of times they arn't given second chances when they really should have been. Sometimes people even know their flaws but it's hard for them to control it, like me. One of my biggest problems is I get really passionate and into someone I'm talking to really fast, and I end up scaring them off.

however, to answer the OPs question, there are guys out there that don't play games. I don't THINK I play games. If I do, it's not intentionally. I've been hurt several times in the past, and really some people would change from that and maybe be more distant and thick skinned so they don't get hurt again as easy, but for me I guess I'm to soft and leave myself open to be hurt.

no photo
Wed 10/31/07 11:44 PM
Just feel her out like if you think she's interested in you and interested in meeting. If you feel like she might be interested, then just say hey, would you like to go out sometime. The main reason though I say feel her out is you don't wanna rush it and possibly scare her off. Maybe just start off asking if you could call her or give her your number so she can call you.

no photo
Tue 07/31/07 03:11 PM
Hi, I joined this site a couple days ago. I just wanted to introduce myself and say hello. I'm mainly looking to meet girls to talk to and see where it leads. I'm pretty shy in general and I don't go out to bars/clubs often. lol. So the internet is the best way for me to meet people. Well, hope to meet some cool new people soon. Bye.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 Next