Community > Posts By > geniuspaul

no photo
Thu 03/18/10 02:54 AM

I can't tell you how many times I've been on a first date with a woman over about 32 where she was asking me about my future plans on getting married before the food even arrived. What? I just met you. Don't you think we should get to know each other a little before we talk about that?

So much baggage, so much bullheadedness, so much bad attitude. They blame every problem in their lives on some man or on men in general. And seem to be looking for another man to solve them. I'm sick of it.

I never get that kind of BS from women in their late teens and early 20s. The young ones look better, are more fun and don't give me nearly as much grief. They don't nag or complain and they aren't looking for a man to replace the one that left them. Sure, there are a few maturity issues, but it's not nearly as bad as the crap I've dealt with from more mature women. In other words, it's worth the effort because the rewards are better.
if dating young ladies are fine for then keep on

no photo
Thu 03/18/10 02:54 AM

I can't tell you how many times I've been on a first date with a woman over about 32 where she was asking me about my future plans on getting married before the food even arrived. What? I just met you. Don't you think we should get to know each other a little before we talk about that?

So much baggage, so much bullheadedness, so much bad attitude. They blame every problem in their lives on some man or on men in general. And seem to be looking for another man to solve them. I'm sick of it.

I never get that kind of BS from women in their late teens and early 20s. The young ones look better, are more fun and don't give me nearly as much grief. They don't nag or complain and they aren't looking for a man to replace the one that left them. Sure, there are a few maturity issues, but it's not nearly as bad as the crap I've dealt with from more mature women. In other words, it's worth the effort because the rewards are better.
if dating young ladies are fine for then keep on

no photo
Thu 03/04/10 10:54 PM
it would be a picture.'cause most ladies dont wanna date someone who is anonymous

no photo
Thu 03/04/10 06:31 AM

I was married to a redhead for 13 years!!! RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!noway bigsmile :banana:
is that why u are putting on a red cloth

no photo
Thu 03/04/10 06:28 AM

I was married to a redhead for 13 years!!! RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!noway bigsmile :banana:
is that why u are putting on a red polo

no photo
Thu 03/04/10 05:57 AM
very inspiring

no photo
Wed 03/03/10 07:49 AM
It's not that easy.I find it difficult to keep her out of my mind.

no photo
Wed 03/03/10 07:41 AM
am still single,and am searching for princess charming

no photo
Wed 03/03/10 07:40 AM
am still single,and am searching for princess charming

no photo
Wed 03/03/10 06:01 AM
Not just that.I saw her kissing a guy,which potrays the fact that she has been dating the guy.

no photo
Wed 03/03/10 05:37 AM
I invited my babe to a party,she told me she wont be able to make it 'cause she will be travelling to her mum's place.I went to the party and got the worst shock of my life

no photo
Wed 03/03/10 05:06 AM
Then u must be miss beauty

no photo
Wed 03/03/10 04:50 AM
Yeah jlove,i think u are right,letting ur partner know what you like will boost your sexual pleasure

no photo
Wed 03/03/10 04:50 AM
Yeah jlove,i think u are right,letting ur partner know what you like will boost your sexual pleasure