Community > Posts By > dustin10

no photo
Sat 03/13/10 04:33 PM
Im rite here sugarface. Bring me some more anti -itch cream when u get off work. This toe jam is killing me.
toe jam sick

no photo
Sat 03/13/10 04:31 PM
Kan i watch? kan i kan i
drool
drool
pitchfork

no photo
Sat 03/13/10 04:29 PM
Smooch right on the lips. I kissed a girl, and I liked it!! :banana:
that is HOT AS

no photo
Sat 03/13/10 04:27 PM
And pluse sum ppl like me dnt have computers i use my phone an idk how to geta pic up tht ant my falt
You can use the computers at a library to upload your pics if you wanted to, some people do that. Send the pic to your email or save it on a flash drive and then upload it to the computer at the library.:thumbsup:
i have no0o0o idea how to do that.

no photo
Sat 03/13/10 04:24 PM
I don't mind being single 99% of the time. The 1% remainder is managed effectively by either massive consumption of alcohol or a good cry. Neither really makes me feel better for long, but I only need to get through those brief lapses of insanity so it works for me. :thumbsup: Of course, I think I'm allergic to men. They give me a weird reaction. My heart races, I get hot flashes and cold chills, and I suddenly lose the ability to speak in intelligible sentences. It's a rare disorder. While there's no cure, it's not fatal so I'm copacetic with this whole single thing.shades

lo5 thats funy

no photo
Sat 03/13/10 04:20 PM
And pluse sum ppl like me dnt have computers i use my phone an idk how to geta pic up tht ant my falt

no photo
Sat 03/13/10 04:08 PM
Just like dustin10 said some people do not know how to download pics to the computer. I have no problem talking to guys that have no pic and I certainly have no problem with just talking to married men. They get out of hand you just block them!
thank u! an pluse even off ure phone uk it confuses me lol

no photo
Sat 03/13/10 04:05 PM
Lol

no photo
Sat 03/13/10 04:04 PM
Sh$t an giggle at da same time that guna b hard rofl

no photo
Sat 03/13/10 03:58 PM
Its true it wnt let me. an pluse my phone wnt let me upload 1

no photo
Sat 03/13/10 03:54 PM
Becuz it could b like me an dnt kno how to post pic's an it wont let me ether ppl have expalnd but it wnt let me do it thats why

no photo
Sat 03/13/10 03:47 PM
I WIN YAY! HEHE flowerforyou <---- for u blushing

no photo
Sat 03/13/10 03:30 PM
i beg to difer. like i said if u truely love sum1 it wnt matter
bigsmile flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 03/13/10 03:25 PM
i would have made sure it came up right away...get it out of the way, he will either take it or leave it all done, no more to ponder!
i agree if he real kares it wnt matter
not necessarily "wont matter". he may want to have kids...and things like that unless brought up right away may/do break up relationships.
all im saying is if he/she really loves u it wnt matter if u kan or kant have/want kids wen u love sum1 u love them for them not wat the kant or kan give even if u want kids an they kant haue kids u wnt leave them
i beg to differ, love isn't always blind...heart wants what it wants and there no reason to it (or something to that effect said by Oscar Wilde)
yeah thats true but 1nc agen if u love them u will understand
and once again LOL that's not always the case, there has been less in young loving relationships that were deal breakers. love does not cure all
and why do u say that lol. oh an hi by the way

no photo
Sat 03/13/10 03:21 PM
i would have made sure it came up right away...get it out of the way, he will either take it or leave it all done, no more to ponder!
not necessarily "wont matter". he may want to have kids...and things like that unless brought up right away may/do break up relationships.
all im saying is if he/she really loves u it wnt matter if u kan or kant have/want kids wen u love sum1 u love them for them not wat the kant or kan give even if u want kids an they kant haue kids u wnt leave them
i beg to differ, love isn't always blind...heart wants what it wants and there no reason to it (or something to that effect said by Oscar Wilde)
yeah thats true but 1nc agen if u love them u will understand

no photo
Sat 03/13/10 03:17 PM

no photo
Sat 03/13/10 03:07 PM

no photo
Sat 03/13/10 03:06 PM
Dustin, I'm sorry. I guess you could say I was incapable of handling my marriage & kids at the time. Going through some really rough times & had to get my life straightened out. At the time I knew him staying with his father was in his best interest & that he'd be safe.
well i understand that but my parents ha! its better they did any how belive u me they couldnt take kare of them selfs damn drug parents grumble

no photo
Sat 03/13/10 03:03 PM
rofl

no photo
Sat 03/13/10 03:01 PM
rant What did I do this time? rant :laughing: rofl
nun but i dnt do the guy thing!
rofl

Previous 1