Community > Posts By > Rhaaankhan

Rhaaankhan's photo
Sun 03/21/10 02:03 AM
I am new to this Fourm .. I enjoy talking to U all .

Rhaaankhan's photo
Sun 03/21/10 02:02 AM
??

Rhaaankhan's photo
Sun 03/21/10 12:59 AM
I said no one want to marry or dating a marred man ..and I agree with you all.
Thanks again for your comments on this.
LAst line : " The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother."

Rhaaankhan's photo
Sun 03/21/10 12:30 AM
I agree with all ladies:
Why would you want to love a married man? More than likely he is just using you for a quick piece. Yes, he probly tells you that he loves you, but he goes home every night, doesn't he? It's not likely that he would leave his wife for you, especially if he has kids. Move on and find someone who will treat you right and give you the attention that you deserve.

Thanks for UR comment ... I LOVE my family very much and I confess that I was in wrong path. Thanks again!!!!

Rhaaankhan's photo
Sun 03/21/10 12:18 AM
I agree with you. The husband wants his cake and eat it too. Well, why not you as well, have your cake and eat it too!

Rhaaankhan's photo
Sun 03/21/10 12:10 AM
sounds interesting and its good that your friend got transformed. If the sex is better than what he has with his wife, will it make him neglect his family??

Rhaaankhan's photo
Sun 03/21/10 12:07 AM
What I personally feel
All the desirable things in life are either illegal, expensive, fattening or in love with someone else .,.,.,.,
and Only a married man can have the knowledge and expertise of handling things and relationships the way it should be. They will be well- versed with the needs and desires of yours, thus will make all efforts to completely satisfy you beyond your imagination.

Rhaaankhan's photo
Sat 03/20/10 11:59 PM
One can always have a friend, group to share passions in life .

Rhaaankhan's photo
Sat 03/20/10 11:48 PM
Hope you will not think wrong about me, and i hope you will surely share your opinion about " Dating a married man" with me, i will share my experience about how one falls for it, and how does it feel to be in extra marital affair, hope you ladies will agree with me .

Rhaaankhan's photo
Sat 03/20/10 11:43 PM
extra marital affair is very much exciting and loving . it is very much required for good health and getting new experiences. But its look good just for short period ;-)

Rhaaankhan's photo
Sat 03/20/10 11:40 PM
Is all experience .. ;-)

Rhaaankhan's photo
Sat 03/20/10 11:32 PM
In most cases, the married men not only lie to the Other Woman, they try every way to cover the affair and lie to their wives .

Rhaaankhan's photo
Sat 03/20/10 11:09 PM
IF you are relationship with a married man and it is the worst thing You ever did. If He cheat on their wife and they will cheat on you. No one should be dating a married man or woman.
Dating such people ruins relationships and destroys the sanctity of marriage.

Rhaaankhan's photo
Sat 03/20/10 10:54 PM
This types relationship are short period and
This can happen in the work place or during a business trip. Physical attraction and falling in love aren’t two sentiments you can program with a turn on/turn off button. Sparks fly and before you know it, a single woman and a married man are in love. That’s when the entanglement begins because the relationship will have to go “underground.”
ADVICE : If women feel they’re getting too attached with their married doctors, lawyers and accountants, then they should make an effort to go out and meet more men. Men who are available.

Rhaaankhan's photo
Sat 03/20/10 10:27 PM
To be very honest, there is no future when you are dating a married man.Dating a married man is not at all a gratifying relationship. You will be left alone more often than you think, as the man has his responsibilities towards his wife and children. He won't be available on weekends and vacation, as it is essentially a 'family time'.
However, if you are dating a married man who is separated from his wife you may have a chance of starting a life with this man.

Rhaaankhan's photo
Sat 03/20/10 10:13 PM
Dating a married man is one such challenge, that some women may find quite alluring. What is it that attracts women to married men? Falling in love with a married man offers a thrilling and exciting experience for women who are fed up of their humdrum life. This experience is full of challenges and women who love challenges simply grab this opportunity. This also means a safe game for women who are reluctant to commit and expect the same of their partner. Since affair with a married man doesn't need to be sealed with a ring, these women can have their cake and eat it too. Sometimes, the attraction towards married men stems from childhood trauma, wherein the woman may have experienced a feeling of abandonment. Some women, who may find it unable to get a man of their own, find great pleasure in stealing someone else's husband. In certain rare cases, a woman may be genuinely in love with a married man, who in turn may also reciprocate her feelings. This is where the real problem lies. If its a fling for thrill, then the two parties involved will eventually go their own ways, but if they are genuinely in love with each other, the relationship can be traumatic for them as well as their respective families.
Although, dating a married man is not essentially a sin, it is certainly not socially acceptable.;-)