Community > Posts By > Fabster

Fabster's photo
Tue 07/27/10 06:32 PM
I may be a bit behind in the times, but I just finished watching season 5 of Supernatural on DVD. So where do you folks think of the ending, and where this show is going in the next (final?) season.
My half-assed theory/questions:

1) Seeing how he disappeared at the end, is Chuck Eglund, the prophet, God? (BTW, for you Tick fans, did you notice/realize that the Executive producer Eglund is the same producer of The Tick cartoon?)

2) The should be hunting for God in S6 since that aspect was left hanging, not to mention they never did d anything with Dean's pendant.

3) Just how DID Sam get out?

4) Where the hell is the colt?!

5) Any other interesting aspects or mysteries which I may have missed?

Unfortunetly, I'm still a noobie so I'd know how to, or even if I can, search the forums, so I don't know if this has been discussed previously.

Fabster's photo
Tue 07/27/10 06:19 PM

What are you doing to prepare for possible major events as speculated by multiple documented ancient prophecies?

Well, to begin, I've stopped paying my credit card bills. ohwell

Fabster's photo
Tue 07/27/10 06:10 PM
Mustard, relish, and EXTRA ketchup.

Fabster's photo
Tue 07/27/10 05:55 PM
Back in the early/mid 80's, there was a show on tv called "Force Five". In actuality, it wasn't one show, but five shown in rotation. When one series ended, the other would start form the begining. Neither were in any way associated with the others except for the fact that they were anime, and sci-fi based. The individual shows were:

Star Vengers (3 fighter jets formed a giant robot) aka. I believe was the original Robo Getter
Dangard Ace (a pilot trained to fly the Dangard Ace in the mission to the 10th planet in the solar system who's name escapes me)
Spaceketters (the three robot guardians, Aramis, Porthos, and Jesse Dart, strive to protect the incredibly skinny Princess on her mission to...somewhere. Hey, it's been a while. :) )
Grandizer (Orion Quest steals the Grandizer robot and hides on, and protects, Earth from...well, the bad guys)
Gai King (Gai King and the giant Space Dragon protect earth from the evil aliens. I see a theme)

It's pretty difficult for me to find anyone who's heard of this show, let alone watched it. I'm led to believe that it MAY only have been known as Force Five in the Toronto area.
So my question is if anyones else has ever watched, and if you had fond memories of it as did I?

Fabster's photo
Wed 07/07/10 07:33 PM
Hello? Hello? Is this thing on? I hate these machine things... CAN YOU HEAR ME IN THE BACK?!
Ok, good. <cough> Um, well, HI! I'm here joining you all in this ether which we all call the 'internet'. Rather, I'm "here" metaphorically, at least. I mean where are we all REALLY? Whoa, that deep. I frighten even me sometimes...
No, this is not going well. Let me start over.

HI! I thought I'd drop in and check out this place (I like what you've done with it. What is that, velvet?) and frankly, I'm simply here to have fun and hope I can amuse others while I myself get amused in turn. That's only fair, isn't it?

So let's see where the adventure we call life takes us, shall we? After all, how bad can it get?
Um, don't answer that...