Community > Posts By > Hennnery

Hennnery's photo
Sat 09/15/07 04:14 PM
laugh Why even bother POSTING, since everything is just another COMMUNIST DICTATERSHIP ???

The Mockery that was once america, is just a mass of Communist Fools.............ohwell

Hennnery's photo
Sat 09/15/07 03:50 PM
laugh Had you ever seen or heard of The REPORT from IRON MOUNTAIN ???

These WARS ARE TO BRING ABOUT ( THE NEW WORLD ORDER ) = A Global Communistic Dictatorship,where all the people will be chipped,culled and controled...

Sir, I really don't think you have done the research...

There for, You can not decern The Forest For The Trees... love

Hennnery's photo
Sat 09/15/07 03:19 PM
love Seems to me that Old Men in Great Arm Chairs, like to sit and Dream of Great WARS!!!

All The Carnage, All The Mahem along with all the profit...

So I say we nuke the old WAR MONGERS and teach The Youth of tomarrow to be Farmers...

If a Crazed President wan't war, give him a set of Duling Pistols and whish him luck, upon The Field of Honor...

The Nation's Military should be protecting it's borders,
NOT Subduing The Ills of The Planet...

"WAR" We Can't Live with it, But Life is GREAT WITHOUT IT!!!

flowerforyouflowerforyouflowerforyou

Hennnery's photo
Sat 09/15/07 02:49 PM
laugh Oh Gawd, The Far Side of The MOON is terribly Crowded today!!!

Something must be very wrong on earth, for this many folke to have flead to the MOON...

Hennnery's photo
Sat 09/15/07 02:45 PM
laugh This could just be a great day for Scorpios's in heat...:heart:

Hennnery's photo
Sat 09/15/07 03:54 AM
laugh Now this is just a Wild Guess,

I would put Thumper at 28 or so, Cute Katertots at maybe 32 and Jess at No Older than 36 or at least that is when she stopped Aging... flowerforyou

Hennnery's photo
Sat 09/15/07 03:01 AM
laughyawn :angry: brokenheart indifferent :tongue:

Hennnery's photo
Fri 09/14/07 11:21 PM
Oh, I'd say more than 2 and less than 32...

Hennnery's photo
Fri 09/14/07 07:29 PM
Oh, god at least 401... (-;

Hennnery's photo
Fri 09/14/07 05:17 PM
My profile will tell you NOTHING, for those that like to snoop, but my Posting tell you much more than you ever wanted to know... :smile:

We are No More that the content of our Postings, Jess you once knew me as a nice and gentle man,yet on here I am on the ofencive, after being attacked, threatened and Hazed...
So exactly what were you expecting ???

I have a hard shell like a Turtle and if you kick me I will bite and snap at you, eather way there will be pain involved...

On the other hand some fresh green sprouts might be nice too... :smile:

Hennnery's photo
Fri 09/14/07 05:03 PM
Who care's, can this woman please every man, or just one ???

And what then, are we all to commit mass suicide because we could not LOVE the perfect one ???

I say that every woman is HOT in her own way...

So to each their own, beauty is now and ever shall be in the eye's and the mind of The Beholder... :smile:

Hennnery's photo
Fri 09/14/07 03:24 PM
Been there done that, but my letter came from our Corprate Attornies and it was very real...

However there is always a small catch to these thing's... (-;

To be RICH on paper , we had to assume the liability for a $650,000000.00 Loan, so any money we will ever get, will always be going into paying on That Loan... (-;

Wealth, is being Happy in and by your self... laugh

Hennnery's photo
Fri 09/14/07 03:12 PM
Mutual Match ???

Well kinda, but not really...

I mean we thumb through a bunch of Photo's with short Blurbs and we sellect who we might want to know...

But even if they sellect us,there is still NO Garentee that the other person will respond or even give us the time of day... (-;

Hennnery's photo
Fri 09/14/07 02:58 PM
It has been said that Arangetang's in heat are the worst Drivers, because they feel the need to stop and copulate with everything the encounter on their way out to get another 18 Pack of suds...(-;

Hennnery's photo
Fri 09/14/07 02:51 PM
Why put anyone or anything DOWN ???

Is not the entire World, down far enough already ???

Hennnery's photo
Fri 09/14/07 12:08 PM
laugh T'is a GOOD DAY to be living on The Dark Side of The MOON...happy

Hennnery's photo
Fri 09/14/07 12:04 PM
laugh If mankind ever breaks free of the clutches of The Iluminatti
and emerges from it's shadows of fear and deseption, Then Man will once again understand his past and be able to freely move into his future...

But mankind is silly as he would just as soon sell his imortal Soul, for a cup of coffee and a song, or less...

So in the end, man kind has always kept himself shackled to The Dark Ages... yawn

Hennnery's photo
Fri 09/14/07 11:50 AM
Had a Cancer girlfriend for 5 years once,it was good...happy

Yes, Scorpios Clash!!!

Just as we are moody,very deep thinkers,slow to react and thuroghly complex in our creations,we make great Artest's,Thinkers and LOVERS if and when we find a mate... love

But too many of us never do...

Hennnery's photo
Thu 09/13/07 10:07 PM
laugh Where your Loyalities may fall, is of NO CONCERN!!!

As long as The STATE is your one and only GOD!!!

We are no longer ameericans, we are all Communists Now

We all have become the propertY of the STATE...

Your Vote works for nothing...

Hennnery's photo
Thu 09/13/07 08:25 PM
laugh 100 Years from now,should be after WW3 and what is left of MANKIND might almost be up to the Stone Age...

But it may take more time than that for The Planet to recover from the earth changes and for The waters of THE GREAT FLOOD to get things all cleaned back up again...