Community > Posts By > Hennnery

Hennnery's photo
Fri 08/31/07 01:08 AM
mad Since when should Jorje buschco care about safty issues on The American People???

According to presidente jorje bushco,the american people are the property of The busch Family as The Ruling Monarchs of the american contenent...:angry:

The price of frieght is directly related to the price of Fuel,BUSH IS BIG OIL..

The Mexican Trucks are shipping goods that were once manufactured in The USA but are now being manufactured in Mexico, China and elswhere...

The Mexican trucks are also bushco's was to sell The American Longshoremen down the toilet...

As americans made it,consumed it and transported it, America was self serving, But most have to move offshore to avoid american harassent of Manufacturing in this country...

So america has become a stuck pig and now we are being Bled to death by ushco & frieds...

In TEXAS you can own a TANK and other autillery pieces...

a .105 makes a big hole in things...

Had you ever read or seen The Manturian Canidate ???

Well bushco is him.....noway

Hennnery's photo
Thu 08/30/07 07:10 PM
laugh F---Fanta, what jind of person whould write a thread like this one ??? ohwell

Hennnery's photo
Thu 08/30/07 07:00 PM
The Teamsters and The Independant are Uniter on this one, MEXICAN TRUCKS AND MEXICAN TRUCKERS = Flat Tires,Gravel in the Trannies and Non-Reccamended Fuel Addetives, There could be a few accedends Too... noway

Hennnery's photo
Thu 08/30/07 06:33 PM
:smile: I actually enjoyed my fact or fantasy thread,Too bad that some twit had to mess it up.../-;

Hennnery's photo
Thu 08/30/07 04:12 PM
laugh you need a wingless Lawnmower ? buy a few Goats, I try to respond and give answers that people can work with...

Right now I'm in quite a bit of pain and I have been home sick in bed all day long...

But I have not insulted anyone ,so I tend to wonder why Mr Fanta has seen fit to jump down my throat...

That's ok I guess, I don't need to say anymore tonight, this thread might carry it self without me... yawn:...

Hennnery's photo
Thu 08/30/07 02:53 PM
:smile: Fanta, Electronics Tech,Most of what you work with and on is the product of Reverse Engineering and just because I think that You might get it...

I would suggest that you check out ( How Space Ships Fly, By Stan Deyo ) Stan is an electronics Engineer and he was Building Wingless Aircraft Under the direction of Dr Edward Teller, In Australia several years back... love

Hennnery's photo
Thu 08/30/07 02:24 PM
laugh adj4u,
yes there are and if you follow the Links that Devinci and I have provided So far, then you will see some,or if you look at my Photo for today,you will see a Paladian Beem Ship take in the Hills of Switzerland...

Yes, ufo is an inidentefied Flying Object,
But these day's they tend to be IFO's because we have known for a very long time, Exactly what they are and who is flying them...

In meny ways This subject is why The Powers that be, think they need WW3... :smile:

Hennnery's photo
Thu 08/30/07 10:45 AM
To Most of you The Earth is still FLAT,
Only Petrol will get you into the air and Pig's will NEVER FLY!!!

laugh

I suggest that you stop thinking with yourr heads and DO THE RESEARCH... (-;

Lest ye fall of The Edge of the earth one ay... noway

Hennnery's photo
Thu 08/30/07 06:34 AM
laugh The Question was UFO Fact of Fantasy ???

And The US Army Air Core did not then and dose not Now have any UFO's...

But they have Plenty of ARV's !!!

Just a Clue Peeps, I strongly Reccamend that you Check Out ( TheDisclosureProject.com )
And That you read The Day After Roswell, By Col. Corso ...

Oh and Devinci has Good Links TOO...

For those of you that think The US Government would NEVER LIE TO US AND ONLY HAVE OUR BEST INTREST IN THEIR MIND...

I've got a small question for you...

HOW did we as a Global Society, JUMP 2500 years ahead Technologically within 50 years, Without just a little help ???

For those of you with Guns, Do you know why GUNs don't matter ???

Because GUNs as we know them are obsolete...

Compared to The Technology that exists today,that has been paid for 100% by your TAX Dollars, we are the Neadretolls...

Hennnery's photo
Thu 08/30/07 03:02 AM
Both Civilian and Military Personal has been dealing with these thing's for Decades,before that The Wrtten accounts of these thing's go back some 450,000 years to a time before The Last Global Atomic WAR...

An intresting side note is The Under Sea Object that can move just as fast underwater as the UFO's to through The Sky and Space...

This is a very Old Thread that I have written on several Web-Sites and quite a few of you peeps have joined in these other threads in the past...

Since I deal in Alturnative Energy Systems, I do know that these craft are REAL!!!

Hitler had perfected them
in Germany, America Brought The Tech home as well as Britton,France,Russia and Japan...

Anti Gravity is how Wingless Aircraft Fly and NASA is a Smoke Screen...

I rather expect that the Tin Foil Hats will be out in Droves for this one, but if you follow the leads that I an others will provide, then you might just descover what deep down in your heart you always knew was TRUE!!!

THAT UFO's ARE REAL... noway

Hennnery's photo
Thu 08/30/07 02:35 AM
:smile: yawn flowerforyou

Hennnery's photo
Thu 08/30/07 02:24 AM
yawn flowerforyou noway

Hennnery's photo
Wed 08/29/07 10:26 PM
ohwell Yes, it's strangly Normal fo my MSN TV2 to work find on some sites and NO so Fine on others...noway

It's life in the strange Lane...glasses

Hennnery's photo
Wed 08/29/07 07:36 PM
noway You know, I think I do pretty good at getting most of my post's semi clear and read able, when you consider the fact that I'm dealing with a 100% BLANK screen and I can't see anything untill after I post it...mad

Hennnery's photo
Wed 08/29/07 07:29 PM
OK so I guess that babby bush is off his meds again, so where is his keeper???

You know the guy with the Chaines to chain the bush babby down with, what's that guy's name Diccless Daunchaned one...laugh

Hennnery's photo
Wed 08/29/07 06:41 PM
laugh GO ON eBay, Buy a Flowtron 1/2 Acre Big Zapper for about $15.00 + shipping, Hang it anywhere you like in your home and from time to time you may hear a little Zip,Zap,Buzzzzzzzzzzzzz-POP that was a Spider, but by and by as times goes by, houyr home will become BUG FREE...(-;

I modifies mine I use a a UN LED for my light, so my square wave will reach out about 3/4's of and inch and ZAP away from the grid and The UV is a full Black Light so my Psycodelic Posters from the 69's are still LOOKING Great whithin the Purple HAZE!!! laugh

Hennnery's photo
Wed 08/29/07 05:15 PM
FILE THIS UNDER DEAD PROFILE ON DEAD BIG DATING WEB_SITE THAT DIN"T CARE ABOUT NOTHING!!!

Hennnery's photo
Wed 08/29/07 02:49 PM
love NOW THIS IS A "CAT" PHOTO!!!love

Hennnery's photo
Wed 08/29/07 02:11 PM
laugh I have to admit that POF was allot better long BEFORE (tickettoride)
or ("Late") got there,but it is in BC and there ae allot of BC Guy's on there...:heart:

I stand corrected, NOT al men are Pigs, so tend to be kittens in BEER Boxes...flowerforyou

Hennnery's photo
Wed 08/29/07 01:37 PM
laugh Well Slick, a Health CAT beats the HELL out of That DEAD one that you were Vacumig a few days ago...laugh