Community > Posts By > Hennnery

Hennnery's photo
Mon 08/27/07 03:13 PM
mad It has been said that The Bio-Chip implant provides an electromagnetic frequency reciever and internal energy transmitter to enslave,sicken and controle Global Populations...

noway Now I don't know about you, But I wouldn't put one of those thing's in my DOG, let alone my Kid or even me...noway

WTF are some people thinking, or are they ???

Hennnery's photo
Mon 08/27/07 03:03 PM
:smile: YAH TEAM!!!

NOW WE NEED TO GET RID OF CHANEY AND HIS DIM WITTED FRIEND
BUSHCO!!explode !

Hennnery's photo
Mon 08/27/07 02:56 PM
I think that When Americans STOP Looking for a way to avoid problems,When american start accepting what their Crooked Govenment tells them,When they Stop inventing new was to make life better and in so doing chase The American Dream, Then perhaps America may become BANKRUPT... *J*

On Paper, I don't have a Pot to piss in or a Window to throw it out of...:tongue:

AND I AM NOT BANKRUPT!!!

You people have the Gall to bash me and my semi-public pitty parties...

Well WTF DO YOU CALL THIS???

WHEN ALL YOU QUITTERS QUIT!!!

THAT IS WHEN AMERICA WILL BECOME BANKRUPT!!!

I SAY WE NEED A 10 MILLION AMERICAN MARCH ON WASHINGTON DC TO OUST BUSHCO AND TAKE OUR COULTRY BACK!!!

Howdy,I'm Hennery The Thread Killer...flowerforyou

Hennnery's photo
Mon 08/27/07 12:52 PM
:smile: noway :cry:

Hennnery's photo
Mon 08/27/07 12:50 PM
:smile:noway: love :

Hennnery's photo
Mon 08/27/07 04:05 AM
noway I'l give you $79.96 and a Bus Ticket !!!

laugh I will never Date you,but I will put you in a Place where Gal's do Abound and after they claim you...

They will drag you back to where you came from...:tongue:

Hennnery's photo
Mon 08/27/07 01:49 AM
ohwell I also wanted to add that as much as all you old timers may hate the thought that newbies do come and go,around these web-sites...

On other web-sites where I no longer am, helpig the newbies settle in was part of my fuction...

NOT so much hording the web-site all to myself and wishing all newvies to GO ELSWHERE AND DIE SOON...explode

Hennnery's photo
Sun 08/26/07 11:38 PM
noway The USS William Jefferson Davis Clinton and The Democratic National Headquarteers together might make a GOOD Target Area for Bombing Practus... :tongue:

Let's see if thay can Translate That...laugh

Hennnery's photo
Sun 08/26/07 10:31 PM
laugh GET MARRIED RIGHT AWAY ???

Nah. seen far too many scamers...

I like to walk and talk for a good long while because I know that sooner or later her TRUE color will show through the Blarny Stone she is try'n to sell me... (-;

Hennnery's photo
Sun 08/26/07 10:10 PM
Hay Heartbrokenbaby, sof us are Dieting on here, I'm saving my self for just The Right GAL...

You know the ones that never come up for air... smooched

Hennnery's photo
Sun 08/26/07 09:39 PM
noway Ah,hell thay can have their way with me for 3 weeks, at The Amazingly Low Price of Only $4.75 that is plus gratuties... :heart:

Hennnery's photo
Sun 08/26/07 09:32 PM
brokenheart Thumper, FUN is what it's all about, Twisted, Mangled,Morphed we may be, But when you can NO LONGER have Fun, you might as well be Dead..flowerforyou .

Hennnery's photo
Sun 08/26/07 09:23 PM
noway That's OK Gypsy all you gotta do is squweez your sexy little 400 pound bod into your Wonder Woman outfit and you will have all the Dates you want...

explode Oh, I just forgot, Date Palms don't grow in your neck of the woods...drinker

Hennnery's photo
Sun 08/26/07 09:13 PM
laugh Were it not For The Court Jester,The White Night might have married and had 16 kid's by know...

noway Humor is GOOD, but not at the expense of True ROMANCE...:heart:

Hennnery's photo
Sun 08/26/07 09:07 PM
laugh Well, I was educated as to the Fact that if The Beauty lives deep withing your heart,it will always shine forth,jast as wheere Beauty Shines there can ce Much LOVE aswell...love

Hennnery's photo
Sun 08/26/07 08:59 PM
:tongue: Yeh, Ditto, My Shing Armore was stolen by some kid's that sold it for Scrap Metal...

The last time I saw it. someone had transformed it into Stainless Steel Cook Ware...noway

Hennnery's photo
Sun 08/26/07 08:54 PM
noway Here we got This BIG BAD DATING SITE and nobody want's to DATE !!!

OK, I can understand your Not wanting to date me, as I might be Old and Fugly...brokenheart

But hey, you've Got to start somewhere!!!

Ladies, Catch a Clue!!!

Your NOT going to find a night in shining armore waltzing down Hollywood Bulivard ant time soon, unless you steal him away from the Woman that invested allot of time and effort creating him !!!

MEN ARE PIG's !!!

You want a Prince, you gotta make your own...

So we got this BIG BAD DATING SITE and nobody want's to date...:heart:

Hennnery's photo
Sun 08/26/07 07:37 PM
noway I like to say that GUN's are Like ATOMIC Weapons
in that it's OK to own them, BUT THEY ARE THE WEAPON OF LAST RESORT...

Personally I prefer a Tining Fork,it has a nice 6 foot handle and it really has a way of making The Point...

Machetti and Bolla's are good for Chopping Weeds,both the one and two leged variety...

Now a GUN requires some thought, So one should start out with The Sharps 4570 or A Browning .50
these are reach out and touch some one GUN's...

You see defense is a topic of much thought...*J*

Hennnery's photo
Sun 08/26/07 03:41 PM
noway The Chip is one of those trinkets leftover from Hitler and his Nazi SS/CIA...

Chuckee would not know of it, since all Native people are slated for extermination Camps...)-;

You see The New World Order has a small problem,
The Native People tend to use 94% or their Brain Functions where the Anglo European only uses 4% of their Brain Functions, tey can't have No Mustangs in a Heard Society...

So they are goung to Cull The Natives and Chip all the others and anyone that is not taking a Verichip, will be Exterminated... )-; noway

Hennnery's photo
Sun 08/26/07 03:12 PM
yawn Oh, I don't know, The Very Chip is a Curent EVENT, but it is perhaps better suited for General Discussion, because people are either Going to GET IT,or they will be exterminated for NO TAKING THE MARK OF THE BEAST...noway