Community > Posts By > SweetMaryann

SweetMaryann's photo
Mon 02/09/15 04:14 PM
Edited by SweetMaryann on Mon 02/09/15 04:18 PM
Thanks "Soufiehere". I've tried to reload the full body, but they still came up looking like I was 250 lbs. I'll try again tomorrow. Thanks for your reply..........Maryann

SweetMaryann's photo
Mon 02/09/15 04:11 PM
Edited by SweetMaryann on Mon 02/09/15 04:17 PM

SweetMaryann's photo
Mon 02/09/15 04:09 PM
Thank you. I don't have the full body shots up there. The photos that you are seeing are cropped. BTW: I took a look at your profile and you look handsome with short hair. Why do all the guys that seem nice and are cute come from other states? Maryann

SweetMaryann's photo
Sun 02/08/15 04:37 PM
I've uploaded two full body photos and when I press on them, they look expanded in the photo. Is that the way they are suppose to show, or is there a "bug". When I upload facial photos, they look fine. Thanks...............Maryann

SweetMaryann's photo
Fri 04/10/09 01:07 PM
Thanks Charles,

I found out it was my Comcast company (power outage) and my PC time/date was off by 5-6 hours. Once my time/date was back functioning to my EST after the outside wires were fixed, my messages came thru and I saw all my sent messages, etc......

Maryann

SweetMaryann's photo
Sat 04/04/09 02:55 PM
Help!

I been sending messages and not seeing them in my sent box. Also, I get the email & nudges notices, but when I log on here, I don't see them. When I send a message and it does show up, the men don't respond cause they are not receiving them. I also can't remove people either. Is there a glitch in your system or mine?

My comcast email is not working due to a power outage, but I use Yahoo for Mingles. Could the Comcast and Mingles be connected?

Thanks.........Maryann

SweetMaryann's photo
Tue 11/04/08 03:34 PM
I have a personal PC. I still receive email notifications from another site, which I haven't used lately, yet Mingles2 I don't receive any.

SweetMaryann's photo
Tue 11/04/08 05:57 AM
Charles, I haven't touched my settings in Outlook Express. When I was on Just Say Hi, notifications were coming in. For some reason, once it became Mingles2,the notifications stopped. I also have no spam filter in Outlook Express. Any other ideas?

SweetMaryann's photo
Mon 11/03/08 10:39 AM
Hi - I don't have a spam filter. Are you on stealth mode?

SweetMaryann's photo
Mon 11/03/08 09:28 AM
I have checked "yes" in my mail settings to message notifications, etc. I was receiving them when I was on "Just Say Hi". I think I received them the first week it changed to Mingles2. Then it stopped. My Outlook Express has no spam box and my email address is correct. Does the fact that I'm on the stealth setting matter?

SweetMaryann's photo
Fri 09/14/07 02:55 PM
Meaning, when I log in and the guys that viewed me. I can tell they are on-line or not. This one profile I deleted and want back on.

SweetMaryann's photo
Fri 09/14/07 02:43 PM
Can I get someone's profile put back on that I deleted by mistake without having to ask them to view me?

SweetMaryann's photo
Mon 09/10/07 08:50 AM
Very nice. I lost 37 officers at the Port Authority (12 I knew personally). As a criminal investigative secretary, I still haven't cried for them. I feel they'll be walking through the door any minute................Maryann brokenheart

SweetMaryann's photo
Wed 08/29/07 04:10 AM
For people asking:

I don't want to have 10-35 friends on my list. I'm always being asked to be a friend to someone I never even talked to. For me, it looks like an ego trip for everyone to see. If I really like someone, I'll put them on my favorite list or vice versa.

SweetMaryann's photo
Tue 08/28/07 07:29 PM
I deleted a friend (don't want any on the chart)and his testimonial was gone right after I did this. Did he do this, or does the testimonial delete automatically? I did want his testimonial and sent him an email, but he never read it.

SweetMaryann's photo
Mon 08/27/07 07:12 AM
If I delete a friend - will they know I did?

SweetMaryann's photo
Tue 08/21/07 01:54 PM
Sorry, I meant if the count would go down, would it be in general or that specific person would know?

SweetMaryann's photo
Tue 08/21/07 01:39 PM
If I regret saying "No" to a person on a mutual match profile, how do I get that profile back to say "yes" or "maybe"? I found an answer that said go to search preferences to include all profiles I said no to and choose a new answer, but I'm doing something wrong?

SweetMaryann's photo
Tue 08/21/07 01:34 PM
If I have a mutual match posted and then decide to delete that profile, cause I changed my mind - would they know?