Community > Posts By > OCDelGuy

OCDelGuy's photo
Sat 07/24/10 09:39 PM

That's why I still use film. Computers crash, cds get scratched, memory sticks only work when you use them. I don't want to leave my happy moments to the whims of a computer. winking

Hard Disks fail...
Houses burn down...
E-media or film, you're at risk of loosing them either way.

But think of it this way:

You can copy e-media inexpensively and give to your relatives or friends in case your copies go bad.
Paper pictures are more expensive to copy and there's only one set of negatives.

OCDelGuy's photo
Sat 07/24/10 08:20 PM
Going out to Bike Night! :laughing:

OCDelGuy's photo
Tue 07/13/10 11:20 AM
First, I've never been married. So, I've never been divorced.

But I agree with you. Single means: "Never been married". There's a big difference between "never been married" and "divorced".
Personally, I think that if you claim to be single when in fact, you're divorced, you are misleading others.

OCDelGuy's photo
Tue 07/13/10 10:36 AM

Forgot who said this:

" Insanity is doing the same thing over & over, but expecting different results"

Maybe you should change what you are doing on the site, to get different results?

Just an idea.

That's not insanity. The saying is about stupidity.
"Stupidity is doing the same thing over & over, but expecting different results"

OCDelGuy's photo
Tue 07/13/10 03:00 AM

In addition to the non-existent locations, awesome spelling, grammar and sentence construction I also find the pictures that go with these profiles to be quite the contradiction. Oh let's say the profile says 21 but the pictures are of someone in their late 30's, or vise versa. Honestly if I had any say in it, I would be canning these profiles as they are clearly spammers and are only annoying the crap out of the active, REAL members of this site.

That's nothing. I had women texting/messaging me who had different pictures..like every other day..

I asked her if she edits the eye color etc.. she goes "what do you mean?" and I tell her, that her eye color is blue in one, in the other it's brown.and her hair just looks different and even the facial features changed.

At the end, I had 3 different people claiming to be the same person. And then when finally she sent the last one, telling me that's how she looks, I almost did a backflip summersault out of my chair.

I just looked at a profile on another site... The main pic was that of a blonde white girl. the additional photo was that of a black girl!

OCDelGuy's photo
Sat 05/29/10 06:22 PM
Edited by OCDelGuy on Sat 05/29/10 06:23 PM

Hi, OCDelGuy. There is nothing that I or any other administrator can do to change your Search results at this time. The Search functionality will have to be changed, but I can't say when this will happen.

Can't blame me for trying! :smile:

Well, here I go again!
"Seen this girl. Not interested..."
"Seen this girl. Wait... Ummmm... Nope, Not interested..."

biggrin biggrin

OCDelGuy's photo
Sat 05/29/10 04:38 PM
Edited by OCDelGuy on Sat 05/29/10 05:00 PM
I have searched the profiles and have e-mailed some of the women that come up in the search results. I search periodically but the same women keep coming up. Now, I realize my search criteria has not changed, but, I'd like to be able to exclude certain women from my search results without changing them. And I realize that you might advise that my search results will be less if any are found at all, BUT, I would rather an empty search result than 1000 profiles I've already seen and am not interested in.
Is there an administrator or SysOp who can help in this matter? :smile:

This reminds me of my childhood. I lived in a foreign country for two years. They used to sell little like trading cards. There were all types of subjects. And they sold the magazine with outlines of the cards on the pages. We would put the cards in their respective slots in the magazine. So, we kids would get together and trade cards. One guy would begin with a handfull of cards and just start showing the other kid his cards. Now these had value to us, so you NEVER let another kid touch your cards. So as one kid showed each card, the kid viewing would say "got it" or "want it". Well, Needless to say, when your magazine was getting full, you would sit there for long periods of time just saying:
"Got it..."
"Got it..."
"Got it..."
"Got it..."
"Got it..."
"Got it..."
"Got it..."
"Got it..."
"Got it..."
"Got it..."
"Got it..."

That's how I view my searches:
"Seen this one. Not interested..."

OCDelGuy's photo
Fri 05/28/10 01:58 AM
Edited by OCDelGuy on Fri 05/28/10 01:59 AM
You know... They could add a section of "locked" or "private" pics. That way only those people you allow can see the protected content. MsHarmony, you'd be allowed to post your artistic pics and only those you authorize will be able to see. If this option was available, you would not have been caught by surprise! surprised

OCDelGuy's photo
Fri 05/28/10 01:47 AM
Sorry, I stopped reading after "the Sun".

I know exactly what you mean. laugh

OCDelGuy's photo
Mon 05/24/10 05:08 PM
Edited by OCDelGuy on Mon 05/24/10 05:12 PM

2KidsMom wrote:

welcome and best wishes :smile:

Thanks, Mom!

That just sounds weird when I say it out loud. laugh

OCDelGuy's photo
Mon 05/24/10 04:58 PM

Any suggestions?? I'm going to post more pictures but I wanted to "see" how I'm doing so far?

What?? I don't understand your post, Higgi.

OCDelGuy's photo
Mon 05/24/10 04:46 PM
Edited by OCDelGuy on Mon 05/24/10 04:50 PM

You mean 'Mighty Mouse'? "Here I come to save the day..." sort of thing?laugh :tongue:

I think he means that mexican mouse... Speedy Gonzales! laugh

oops msmyka beat me to the punch!

OCDelGuy's photo
Mon 05/24/10 03:44 PM
Edited by OCDelGuy on Mon 05/24/10 03:46 PM

Oh hilarious... seriously thats just too much! rofl

You think reading that was funny? You should have been here when I was acually messaging! One solid hour of cracking up! There's even a part in the beginning where (when I'm asking: "Tell me what your problem is.") he says: "Why do you want to know? So you can laugh at me." I swear I lost it for a minute or two! :banana: rofl :banana: rofl :banana: rofl :banana: rofl :banana: rofl :banana: rofl

Oh, the things we do sometimes when we're bored! laugh

OCDelGuy's photo
Mon 05/24/10 03:25 PM
Edited by OCDelGuy on Mon 05/24/10 03:26 PM

I tracked some emails I got, (yes you can do that) using a tracking software, most emails (especially claiming from Africa) came from Los Angeles, CA.

Others..(claiming to be Russian) came from New Jersey.

Dude, No offense, but, WAKE UP!! shocked

Those are re-mailers. You send an e-mail to the server, the server composes a new e-mail and strips the body of the e-mail you send and pastes it in the body of the new e-mail.

Voila!! An e-mail from LA!! shocked

Yor tracker can't see the headers from "accross the pond" (I like saying thatsmile2) because the re-mailer actually composes a "new" e-mail.

Just kidding about the wake up call, but... WAKE UP!! :smile:

OCDelGuy's photo
Mon 05/24/10 03:15 PM

I like the ones I get from Nigeria ... sometimes the scammer's male, other times, female ... seems they all have ready access to some fancy-dancy 'attorney' with a high-blown 'English' name, but, for some reason or other, the letter I get isn't from the 'attorney' (who probably speaks what passes for impeccable High Street 'Inglés'). No, the letter is from the person who wants me to CONTACT the attorney for 'details' about how I can 'inherit' multi-millions of (one can suppose) 'x' $US if only I will be so kind as to please be furnishing my Sosul Sekurité nombre, mother's maiden name, my Facebook password, bank account number, home address, and a retina scan of my right eye.

Call me silly, but yes, I've managed to turn up my nose at this pathway to immense riches. Now I'll have to wait for some hot babe (or babe-ette tranny) from Hasta Luego or Sonora or East Rathole to contact me saying that 'she' lusts after my lithe and nubile (yet somehow magically virile) masculine hardform and wants to 'ruv me rong time' while giving me what 'she' calls 'numbah one boom-boom' ... followed by 'Hey Joe - you got gum?' ...

Yeah, just read my earlier post. He says he's in Barcelona, Spain, but you know it's some dude in Ghana, or one of those countries!

Now before someone from Ghana, Benin, or Nigeria read this and starts blasting me as a racist, I don't mean all people from those countries are scammers. But as the saying goes: "The few (scammers) ruin it for the rest (good people from those countries)". I would love to visit, just as long as I don't meet any of those scammers.

OCDelGuy's photo
Mon 05/24/10 03:07 PM

In addition to the non-existent locations, awesome spelling, grammar and sentence construction I also find the pictures that go with these profiles to be quite the contradiction. Oh let's say the profile says 21 but the pictures are of someone in their late 30's, or vise versa. Honestly if I had any say in it, I would be canning these profiles as they are clearly spammers and are only annoying the crap out of the active, REAL members of this site.

21 and the pic is 30?? Maybe you girls get that. Never have I seen a female 20 something profile with a 30 something pic. Now the vice versa part you mention, is all over us guys. I search for 27-33 and the pics (of what appear to be spam profiles) are of girls maybe 18-22. Maybe even less!

OCDelGuy's photo
Mon 05/24/10 02:43 PM
Edited by OCDelGuy on Mon 05/24/10 02:51 PM

You guys should see the email I get from scammers! OMG. They don't have to make geography mistakes; it's the incorrect phrasing and word misuse.

And you're a girl!!! Not being sexist or anything, but I can bet you I (not because I'm me, but because I'm a man) get 10 for every one you get!! I just had this conversation this morning (or last night). Check out the timestamps!
countryladyflorida33 (02:30:34 AM): Good morning
ocdelguy (02:30:50 AM): Hi there.

Blah, blah, blah...

countryladyflorida33 (02:49:38 AM): I am presently in Spain Barcelona working on my art works but I am stuck here now because My paintings got seized By the customs and Now I don't have any money on me to come back. all I have on me is the check issued to me by a buyer of one of my art works,But Banks here in Spain Barcelona said they don't deal with foreign checks and because of this they wont be able to cash it for me,and right now I am stranded back here in the custody of the customs ,I really need to know if u can be honest to loan me some money

Less than 19 minutes to scam! shocked

Girl, just jump on a plane and come home.
you think if i can leave here i won't be in the state alredy

i have never travel outside the United state

i am unable to access anything here but if i was in the state maybe with you could have been a better chance anyway because i am not a lazy woman here

Same mistake 3 times. Does he mean the "States" Maybe? slaphead

if i can just die here now i think i will be more better off
i will be free from this trouble in the whole of my life

as we speak now i am yet to eat

well friend turned me down anyway life goes on because i don't count my life on a friend cause they only stay when they see things are good with you

In the whole of his life? Yet to eat? Count my life? When has an American EVER said stuff like that?!! rofl

I can have my things left the customs

We can all guess what he means, but like Fifijones says "improper phrasing"!! spock

then what is the solution i don't have any money do you have to help me and i promise i will pay back even if it has to do with me doing anything to pay you back just believe me i will

WOW!!! He'll do anything?? Yay!! I'm going to get laid!! HEY, WAIT A MINUTE!! I DON'T DO GUYS!! rofl

Here's some of the rest of the conversation:

countryladyflorida33 (03:22:41 AM): Can you help me with the money
countryladyflorida33 (03:22:42 AM): ?
ocdelguy (03:23:29 AM): If you're serious about returning home, then this is the way to do it.
countryladyflorida33 (03:23:42 AM): you listen
countryladyflorida33 (03:23:45 AM): Can you help me with the money
countryladyflorida33 (03:23:49 AM): yes or no ?
ocdelguy (03:24:54 AM): You know my position, but if you're serious about returning, then this is your course of action.
countryladyflorida33 (03:25:02 AM): So i know the world we live today is **s**h**i**t** when you an american you see i need ur help and you can at least help me with the money i need ?
ocdelguy (03:26:05 AM): Don't curse. It's not ladylike.
ocdelguy (03:26:28 AM): I still don't see where you need my help!
ocdelguy (03:26:49 AM): You don't need anyone's help.
countryladyflorida33 (03:27:15 AM): even if is any amount i have to give the hotel here
countryladyflorida33 (03:27:19 AM): for even feeding ok
countryladyflorida33 (03:27:25 AM): i can't just leave
countryladyflorida33 (03:27:29 AM): and u better understand now
ocdelguy (03:28:38 AM): I understand, however limited your explanation is, and I just don't see your plight.
countryladyflorida33 (03:28:58 AM): $400 ?
ocdelguy (03:29:37 AM): You can just leave. You can pay your bill after you reach the US.
countryladyflorida33 (03:29:56 AM): let ask you this question
countryladyflorida33 (03:30:11 AM): if they do business with everyone this way how do you think it going to work
countryladyflorida33 (03:30:16 AM): i said i did make a promise
countryladyflorida33 (03:30:23 AM): and i can't break
countryladyflorida33 (03:30:26 AM): dear
countryladyflorida33 (03:30:30 AM): life is too short
countryladyflorida33 (03:30:32 AM): why do u lie
countryladyflorida33 (03:30:36 AM): if you can't help
countryladyflorida33 (03:30:36 AM): fine
countryladyflorida33 (03:30:41 AM): walk ur **s**h**i**t** **a**s**s** off me
if you can't help me with the money then walk your **a**s**s** ok

I'm thinking that in Ghana or Benin or Nigeria, it must be an insult to say "walk your **a**s**s**". I'm guessing he's trying to say: "Go walk your donkey!" like we would say: "Go fly a kite!"

From the begining, I know I'm messaging with some dude in Africa. At the very least, I'm safe in assuming that. The whole hour messaging, I was laughing my A$$ off!! Well, except maybe the first 5 minutes.
You never know...

spock Hmmm... Any of you girls here really guys in Africa? spock Hmmm....
rofl rofl rofl

oops I guess Mingle 2 edits bad words. Sorry, but those were quotes.

OCDelGuy's photo
Mon 05/24/10 12:12 PM
Edited by OCDelGuy on Mon 05/24/10 12:13 PM

Not too bad so far. Definitely add more pictures. And it says you're not looking to type on a computer... if you don't want to type at all, you will be better off not meeting someone online.

I'm trying to avoid a llloooonnnngg drawn out email back and forth. Hence the "I want to date, not type". I figure my profile says quite a bit. Ask me questions during a first email and maybe a followup. By then any woman should know if she wants to go out. I mean, what'd we do before email and chat?

Should I type the previous paragraph in my profile? I mean all except the question in the last sentence. :smile: Is there anything more I should include in my profile? what

OCDelGuy's photo
Mon 05/24/10 10:00 AM

he sure got a purdy mouth dont he?

Hey, You stay away from me!! laugh

OCDelGuy's photo
Mon 05/24/10 09:58 AM

Welcome and good luck. flowerforyou

(Maybe, widen the age group of women that you are looking for. Unless you are only interested in women that are 15-27 years younger than you.)

Ok, I changed that. I must have hit the wrong key when I did that! :smile:

But just so you know, I'm actually in the market for women 27-33 I just put 18-33 can email me. I know it's a small window there, but I want healthy kids.

A guy I know just had a kid like 3 years ago. His wife was 37 years old. And the kid has Downs Syndrome. The docs said that women over 35 have a much higher chance of giving birth to a child with downs. This scared the crap out of me and THEN the little crappers (the docs) made me start crapping bricks by telling me a bunch of other risks associated with giving birth after 35. I know there are no guarantees in life, but, at least I don't have to stack the deck against myself. If I can meet a 33 year old, date for about 6 months to a year and then get married, then we could have maybe 2 pregnancies by the time she hits 35. I may be dreaming, but, I figure (I hope) I could have a happy marriage, happy family and a stress free life by the time she's 35.

Previous 1