Community > Posts By > DACRAZEDCAMARO

DACRAZEDCAMARO's photo
Sat 07/03/10 01:53 AM
Cheers!!
drinks

DACRAZEDCAMARO's photo
Fri 07/02/10 09:09 AM

You approach and talk to women the same way you would men. Just say hi!

I don't know Hm i don't want my Male friends to think i'm hitting on them.. :wink:

But i do agree with just saying something like Hi..

DACRAZEDCAMARO's photo
Fri 07/02/10 07:03 AM
It sounds like you're being picky.. There's nothing wrong with it but try to look within what you don't like about the person unless it's unavoidable..

DACRAZEDCAMARO's photo
Fri 07/02/10 06:53 AM

Hello

Introduce yourself

make up some dumb reason that you approached. Exp: You didn't by chance see a cell phone laying around?

Ask her name

make up a conversation and just keep going with it. Catch them off guard with something like. Do you know if ducks make good house pets?

If they keep talking they are in to you, if they make themselves scarce it's a no go.

that's when you follow them home and stare at them through their windows. Chicks dig that the most.

Lesson 101 in STALKING!!

DACRAZEDCAMARO's photo
Fri 07/02/10 06:37 AM

I admit, I have banged people I barely know. but it's empty to me. In my experience, I find that sex is more enjoyable and satisfying if you like or love the person you are with, if there are some kinds of feelings involved. Sex with strangers , even really good sex, leaves me feeling unsatisfied, like theres something missing...

I am a person that craves love and affection I guess...:heart:

Dang back to the drawing board.. flowers

DACRAZEDCAMARO's photo
Fri 07/02/10 06:28 AM

If your name was homework, I would be doing you on my desk right now.

I'm gonna try this one tonight.. :wink:

Try this one - I heard you was like a computer, you always need a Hard Drive..

DACRAZEDCAMARO's photo
Fri 07/02/10 06:19 AM
I'm not looking for anything as long as we vibe together.. When we see each other our hearts just melt & we start acting stupid.. Yeah that's what i want..

DACRAZEDCAMARO's photo
Thu 07/01/10 05:53 PM
I don't know i'm not in that department yet..

DACRAZEDCAMARO's photo
Thu 07/01/10 05:51 PM

My point is ALL EX'es aren't BAD!

wait until you find the one that will cheat on you..

DACRAZEDCAMARO's photo
Thu 07/01/10 05:32 PM

I'm just giving DACRAZEDCAMARO a little ribbing. He's not interested in me - but we are still forum buddies. :thumbsup:

tears
Taking Melody Girl off ma list!!
:tongue:

DACRAZEDCAMARO's photo
Thu 07/01/10 05:25 PM
The kids i don't mind.. It comes to the point of would i take out the actual moms that bred them kids..

DACRAZEDCAMARO's photo
Thu 07/01/10 05:15 PM
Edited by DACRAZEDCAMARO on Thu 07/01/10 05:16 PM
Now I chat/leave messages on fb..... used to be on Lycos too a few years back, made some good friends there.

Lycos?? Lycos has a IM..

Yeah my friends & family finally bribed me to make a fb page.. I been on there talking to people i haven't talked to in a long time..

DACRAZEDCAMARO's photo
Thu 07/01/10 05:06 PM
Edited by DACRAZEDCAMARO on Thu 07/01/10 05:07 PM

I'm sort of like Melody Girl.. I will text the crap out of you.. If you have the digits then i will give you a call.. You should feel special if i actually call you.. I IM people if i really don't know you but since i started my internet radio station i rarely IM.. But unfortunately they have it so it can show up on your damn phone now.. I just can't get away from the dang thing ARRRGH..

I don't "text the crap out of" people. slaphead

I prefer phone calls but I will text a "Hello" just to let them know I am thinking of them. Anymore more than a sentence and I call them. It's idiotic to text a book of nonsense when I can just call.

That's why i said i'm 'sort of' not 'i'm like'.. But for the sake of argument let me just rephrase what i said..

I'm nowhere like Melody Girl.. I will text the crap out of you.. If you have the digits then i will give you a call.. You should feel special if i actually call you.. I IM people if i really don't know you but since i started my internet radio station i rarely IM.. But unfortunately they have it so it can show up on your damn phone now.. I just can't get away from the dang thing ARRRGH..

DACRAZEDCAMARO's photo
Thu 07/01/10 05:02 PM

<----5 years looking, 2 + here and I have lost my flirt.
I understand what you are saying. It gets old after a while all the same old, same old "hey sexy", "whats up" "Loved your profile". And they wonder why when I ask them, " What about my profile did you like?" and they do not have an answer, they get pissy. Its just old. And who wants to email and talk for months and they never show up to meet when they say they will. Or how about the ones that do finally show up and you realise that they are not who they say they are, or they poof. You never hear from them again after you tell them you are not going to put out after coffee. Old I tell ya. So, yes I am tired of seeing all the events going on around town and have no one to go with, tired of being alone every night and tired of having no one in Ohio to be mine and want me to belong with them. Ancient.

Me thinking me should be moving to Ohio soon.. flowers

DACRAZEDCAMARO's photo
Thu 07/01/10 04:58 PM
Edited by DACRAZEDCAMARO on Thu 07/01/10 05:00 PM
When you start feeling the way you're feeling you can do what i do.. Get outside more & just try to meet somebody.. I have better luck doing that then being on any site.. Plus i usually meet somebody who just wants somebody's company like i do.. Some harmless dates might lead to more if you really try..

I know what you mean though because i only been here 2 months & already i grew tired.. But i do try other ways to make up the slack.. That's basically what i'm trying to tell you..

But i'm not gonna lie there are some chicks on this site that i would not mind checking out..

DACRAZEDCAMARO's photo
Thu 07/01/10 04:36 PM
what There's such a thing as having a friendship before sex.. Maybe that's where i'm going wrong..

DACRAZEDCAMARO's photo
Thu 07/01/10 04:32 PM
I'm sort of like Melody Girl.. I will text the crap out of you.. If you have the digits then i will give you a call.. You should feel special if i actually call you.. I IM people if i really don't know you but since i started my internet radio station i rarely IM.. But unfortunately they have it so it can show up on your damn phone now.. I just can't get away from the dang thing ARRRGH..

DACRAZEDCAMARO's photo
Sun 06/27/10 11:18 PM

Just wondering if you had a friend of the opposite sex...........been close for years & they only lived & worked an hour away from you spock would you give it a shot & try living together for a couple of weeks just to see how things go? :thumbsup: Or do you think that could ruin the (FRIENDSHIP) whoa shocked

I always get the ones that when things go bad there is no more friendship.. Make sure you want to put the extra effort in keeping your friend as well as making him/her yours..

DACRAZEDCAMARO's photo
Sun 06/27/10 11:13 PM

Pretty sure it's not possible.
Unless you're Adam West.

Or Dennis Rodman

DACRAZEDCAMARO's photo
Sun 06/27/10 11:08 PM

*Thank you me and myself will be getting married very soon.blushing bigsmile

Ok you getting married to yourself.. What is this world coming too..

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11