Community > Posts By > 88solo

88solo's photo
Sun 03/18/18 06:13 PM
Women that use poison to get what they want , my mother , my cat , and my self have been poisioned , only I survived . cast iron frying pans I'm cool with that , but even talk about putting poision in my food some day , your f-n out the door.

88solo's photo
Sun 03/18/18 05:59 PM
I alwase look for someone smarter than me to date so I can learn , like now I need to learn Russian for my buisness so Idealy I would find a Russian speaking girlfriend, but if they were turkish , I dont know turkish so that would also be cool . dating my self I would'nt learn anything so no I would'nt .

88solo's photo
Sun 03/18/18 05:52 PM
your close , single woman are crazy , but when they get in to the right relationship , they chill out . good girlfriends are not found they are made , one slightly less crazy epeisode , after another slightly less crazy epeisode .

88solo's photo
Sun 03/18/18 05:40 PM
Or it could be that single women are just crazy

88solo's photo
Sat 02/10/18 07:36 AM
Yes you are sexy , but I would not have sex with you , every thing about your profile says "I might cheat on you , if I felt like it " and there are TOO many STD"s around .

88solo's photo
Sat 02/10/18 07:28 AM
Your profile is fine , but most girls just weight for men to message them , Kind of like spiders they make their web and settle down to wait. You are doing the same thing and it won't work with most girls , but you only need one ;)

P.S. i am starting a electronics company , If you can't find a job locally after you leave school you might contact me starstuff88@yandex.com

88solo's photo
Sat 02/10/18 07:11 AM
I'm sorry critiquing your profile would be like shaving in a shark tank .

88solo's photo
Sat 02/10/18 07:05 AM
OK you asked for it , I would recommend changing your "cover shot" to one of the other pictures you have and thats it . your profile tells me who you are and what you want and you don't come across as a "angry woman" or a "Coffey snob". Right on !

88solo's photo
Sat 02/10/18 06:40 AM
Every scientist in the world agrees with me .

88solo's photo
Sat 02/10/18 06:30 AM
Ok this is where I am in my thinking at this point in my life , If I meet someone on line , we video conference , she gives me her phone number , and we talk at all hours of the day and night , she answers ALL my questions , I don't catch her in any "contradictions" AND we are in LOVE ( would not do this for " in LIKE" ). I would either go see her if I am going to be in the general area , like I am going to Vladivostok and she lives in Malaysia ( thats about as far as I would go ) OR I would reimburse half her ticket if she came to see me BUT I would do it over say three months,one third , one third , one third . Also I would be much more likely to do this if the woman knew a marshal art OR Russian and was willing to teach me while she was here.

88solo's photo
Sat 02/10/18 05:39 AM
I was walking home from hop-kido class in Cali Columbia it was 23:00 hours , 4 guys pulled in behind me and two in front , it was a robbery/mugging whatever you want to call it they often end up with the person dead so you could call it a murder I guess . I got a big smile on my face and attacked the leader fast ,(I was going to kick him in the head , drop him and go for number two ) he turned and ran with the guy next to him , I turned around to face the four behind me and the were two car lengths away running away ! ID'e say I won that one !!!!!!!!!

88solo's photo
Sat 02/10/18 05:20 AM
Every time I have been "caught" cheating it was the same situation , the girl got angry ( usually because I wanted a (50/50) relationship like you pay half the rent I pay half ) so she left , I find someone else , start dating , not yet having sex , and get "caught" cheating by the first girl that left , who often told me to find someone else ! then she proceeds to slander my name all over the place !

88solo's photo
Fri 02/09/18 07:09 PM
Two people both in love with each other, well I am 50 and it hasn't happened yet, I am hoping for some one with honor I can respect , esprit de corps , I think that is really hard to find but hopefully doable .

88solo's photo
Fri 02/09/18 06:48 PM
I knew someone on line for over three years I was in love with her , but I never knew if I went to see her if she would open the door , She had secrets and she would stop communicating from time to time .
I did go see a other woman I met on a phone date line and she was all lies.
I keep saying to My self " The heart is a lonely hunter ".

88solo's photo
Fri 02/09/18 06:37 PM
Climate change is happening , I think when the cities flood , there will a need for amphibious vehicles preferably Electric ones , for salvage and rescue , we should start working on them , also we should start Deemphasizing spending within 250 feet of sea level .
If we are not going to stop global warming in time we need to start planning for it , This is just common sense .

88solo's photo
Wed 02/07/18 09:28 PM
I used to get robbed a lot (18 times) and beaten up a lot (4 times ) then I started taking Taekwondo and got to really like it , especially the mental tactics part , but when you want to fight no one want's to fight you :( but travailing alone gives me a chance to practice I have been attacked twice so far once by two men and once by 6 men and won both times ! It's such a adrenaline high ! But I think if I traveled in a group the fun would be over :(