Community > Posts By > MrRight2008

MrRight2008's photo
Fri 10/05/07 03:49 PM
well, im speaking from a younger standpoint, but i just got out of a somewhat bad marriage. still feeling the effects of it, and lemme tell u, its not pretty. divorce sucks. i dont believe in it, but she broke the vow, i wasnt under the bond of marriage any longer, and i got out before it only got worse. i wasnt gonna put myself thru it anymore.

and yea, maybe im too young to give anyone advice, but if ur gonna marry somebody, please, i beg u all, make sure, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that the person u are going to walk down that isle with, is 100% the right person for you. and please, please, please, (for those of the Christian Faith) always put God in the center of your relationship, put God before your husband or wife even, and God will bless u with the best, and most beautiful marriage ever. because if u dont, things are gonna fall fast, and hard. and u may not be able to recover from it.

i speak from a personal experience. i wasnt 100% sure that she was the one, i started to see funny signs of things, but i figured it was too late to back down at that point, and God was so far from the center of our marriage. i worried about pleasing her before pleasing God, and that's where I went wrong. she wanted me to please God before her, and i thought i was doing so by trying to make her happy with things. but i had it backwards, and now because of that, im 22 years old and divorced. and it sucks. so please, make sure that he/she is the right one for u, and that God is placed in the very center of the marriage. for your sakes, please.

MrRight2008's photo
Thu 10/04/07 09:32 PM
yea, none of the teams that Ohio State has played yet have a winning record except Youngstown State, but Youngstown State is Div. 1-AA school. Appalachian State is 3-0. yea, they're a small school, but they should be in Div. 1-A. look at how they play. They're the 2 time defending Div. 1-AA National Champions. and they'll prolly be the National Champs this year too. Boise State used to be a Div. 1-AA school. they played well enough for long enough to make it to Div. 1-A. Which if App. State continues the way they have, they'll be Div. 1-A in no time. And probably be able to hang with these bigger schools with good teams. It's not neccessarily the size of the school that decides whether ur a good team or not. and now, with the new scholarship rule, smaller schools will start getting to hand out more scholarships so that way, it'll be more evened out, and fair, and u'll start seeing alot of these high profiled high schoolers ending up at small colleges. Look at ppl like Terrell Owens. he played college ball at Chattanooga. but ya never heard of him until he went pro. but that wont be the case much longer. I'd like to see these smaller schools get more media recognition and start gettin televised. those players play just as hard if not harder than the kids in these huge high profile programs. cause some of those kids think "Hey, i made the starting lineup, these guys are good enough that i dont hafta try as hard." and then they get mad when they lose and blame the rest of the squad. but if u watch these smaller teams play, they ALL play hard as ONE TEAM. and they all take the fault when they lose.

so yea, dont dog out UofM because they lost to a quality Div. 1-AA program. those guys are national champs. last time we saw OSU in a national championship game, they were gettin their asses handed to them on a silver platter.

and yea, it's been a while since UofM's been there, but the last time WE were playing in a national championship game, umm, what happened? if my memory serves me correctly......yea! WE WON!

it's all good tho, im just havin a lil fun with all this. it's college football season, im a uofm fan, we're born and bred to hate OSU, and the same goes for u Buckeye fans. but come bowl season, GO BIG TEN!

MrRight2008's photo
Thu 10/04/07 02:31 PM
as for authors, there are many different authors and it was all put by God into one thing. the Bible does say in Psalm 119:89 - For ever, O LORD, thy word is settled in heaven.

so even before the beginning of time as WE know, the Word of God was already there. John 1:1 say in the beginning was the Word. The word was with God and the Word was God. So before time began, God already knew who was gonna write which book, and when it was going to be placed for mankind to read....

Most of the New Testament was written by Paul, James i believe wrote a couple of the books, and John wrote the book of Revelation. there is still a bit of confusion as to who wrote some of the books of the old testament, but Daniel wrote the book of Daniel, and David i believe wrote most of the Book of Pslams....

MrRight2008's photo
Thu 10/04/07 02:26 PM
if u wanna find the original and most accurate Bible, i would suggest the King James Version. when they translated the dead sea scrolls into english recently, they came out word for word for word for word the exact same as the King James Old Testament. the KJV was the first bible to be translated into English i do believe. yea, it might be harder to understand, but if u pray and ask God each time before u read it to help u understand it and to open up your understanding to His word, He WILL do just that. I hope you find truth in it and get into this Christianity, because it WILL change your life for the better. God Bless you

MrRight2008's photo
Thu 10/04/07 02:22 PM
id like to see CJ and TO end up on the same team one day. u know it would be a riot to watch those 2 lol

MrRight2008's photo
Wed 10/03/07 06:35 PM
well, in a sense, the basic religious beliefs for most if not all religions are implemented in society today...murder is illegal, stealing is illegal, and in some countries u get ur limbs chopped off for that one, in most cultures, except ours, pre-marital sex is highly disregarded and against the law, honoring ur parents is a biblical prinicple that is still implemented in most societies, except ours haha blasphemy is still WAAAAYYYY highly against most laws except ours....and that's the big one that i dont get.....how can we take God's name in vain so often on t.v., and yet they bleep out ass, or ****, or the f word and stuff.....never got that one. taking God's name in vain is most definiely a sin in the eyes of God and most religions, yet it's perfectly ok for u to say on t.v. but like i said, n stated here, most societies do already reflect religious beliefs within the laws....

MrRight2008's photo
Wed 10/03/07 03:56 PM
damn right!!!!! that is THE TRUTH!

MrRight2008's photo
Sun 09/30/07 08:02 PM
and who has ohio state played that's any good? NOBODY. Appalachian State is a good team, and so is Oregon even tho Washington surprised them this weekend. But Washington isnt a good team either.

MrRight2008's photo
Fri 09/28/07 04:19 PM
Jesus Christ was all man, yet all God. the FLESH still had to pray and be under subjection to the Spirit.

MrRight2008's photo
Fri 09/28/07 11:34 AM
here are 60 Questions on the Godhead. that prove (with scripture) the oneness over trinitarianism.

1. Is the word trinity in the Bible? No.

2. Does the Bible say that there are three persons in the Godhead? No.

3. Does the Bible speak of the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost? Yes.

4. Do these titles as used in Matthew 28:19 mean that there are three separate and distinct persons in the Godhead? No, they refer to three offices, roles, or relationship to humanity.

5. Does the Bible use the word three in reference to God? Only one verse in the entire Bible does so-I John 5:7. It speaks of the Father, the Word (instead of Son), and the Holy Ghost, and it concludes by saying, "These three are one."

6. Does the Bible use the word one in reference to God? Yes, many times. For example, see Zechariah 14:9; Malachi 2:10; Matthew 23:9; Mark 12:29, 32; John 8:41; 10:30; Romans 3:30; I Corinthians 8:4; Galatians 3:20; I Timothy 2:5; James 2:19.

7. Can the mystery of the Godhead be understood? Yes. Romans 1:20; Colossians 2:9; I Timothy 3:16.

8. Has the Christian only one Heavenly Father? Yes. Matthew 23:9.

9. Then why did Jesus say to Philip, "He that hath seen me hath seen the Father" (John 14:9)? Because Jesus is the express image of God's person. Hebrews 1:3. The Greek word for personin this verse literally means "substance."

10. Does the Bible say that there are two persons in the Godhead? No.

11. Does the Bible say that all the Godhead is revealed in one person? Yes, in Jesus Christ. II Corinthians 4:4; Colossians 1:19; 2:9; Hebrews 1:3.

12. Is the mystery of the Deity hidden from some people? Yes. Luke 10:21-22.

13. Who is the Father? The Father is the one God, particularly as revealed in parental relationship to humanity. Deuteronomy 32:6; Malachi 2:10.

14. Where was God the Father while Jesus was on earth? The Father was in Christ. John 14:10; II Corinthians 5:19. He was also in heaven, for God is omnipresent.

15. Did the prophet Isaiah say that Jesus would be the Father? Yes. Isaiah 9:6; 63:16.

16. When God said, "Let us make man in our image" (Genesis 1:26), was He speaking to another person in the Godhead? No. Isaiah 44:24; Malachi 2:10.

17. How many of God's qualities were in Christ? All. Colossians 2:9.

18. How may we see the God who sent Jesus into the world? By seeing Jesus. John 12:44-45; 14:9.

19. Does the Bible say that Jesus is the Almighty? Yes. Revelation 1:8

20. Whom do some designate as the first person in the trinity? God the Father.

21. Whom do some designate as the last person in the trinity? The Holy Ghost. But Jesus said that He was the first and last. Revelation 1:17-18

22. How many persons did John see sitting on the throne in heaven? One. Revelation 4:2.

23. If Jesus is the first and the last, why did God say in Isaiah 44:6 that He was the first and the last? Because Jesus is the God of the Old Testament incarnate.

24. Did Jesus tell Satan that God alone should be worshipped? Yes. Matthew 4:10

25. Does the devil believe in more than one God? No. James 2:19.

26. Does the Bible say that God, who is the Word, was made flesh? Yes John 1:1, 14.

27. For what purpose was God manifested in the flesh? To save sinners. Hebrews 2:9, 14.

28. Was Jesus God manifested in the flesh? Yes. I Timothy 3:16.

29. Could Jesus have been on earth and in heaven at the same time? Yes. John 3:13.

30. Does the Bible say that there is but one Lord? Yes. Isaiah 45:18; Ephesians 4:5.

31. Does the Bible say that Christ is the Lord? Yes. Luke 2:11.

32. Does the Bible say that the Lord is God? Yes. I kings 18:39; Zechariah 14:5; Acts 2:39; Revelation 19:1.

33. How could the church belong to Jesus (Matthew 16:18) and yet be the church of God (I Corinthians 10:32)? Because Jesus is God in the flesh.

34. Will God give His glory to another? No. Isaiah 42:8.

35. Was there a God formed before Jehovah, or will there be one formed after? No. Isaiah 43:10.

36. What is one thing that God does not know? Another God. Isaiah 44:8.

37. What is one thing that God Cannot do? Lie. Titus 1:2.

38. How many Gods should we know? Only one. Hosea 13:4.

39. How many names has the Lord? One. Zechariah 14:9.

40. Is it good to think upon the name of the Lord? Yes. Malachi 3:16.

41. Does the Bible say that God alone treads upon the waves of the sea? Yes. Job 9:8

42. Why, then, was Jesus able to walk upon the Sea of Galilee (Matthew 14:25)? Because He is God the Creator. Colossians 1:16.

43. Is God the only one who can forgive sin? Yes. Isiah 43:25; Mark 2:7.

44. Why, then, could Jesus forgive sin in Mark 2:5-11? Because He is God the Savior.

45. Is Jesus the true God? Yes. I John 5:20.

46. If God and the Holy Ghost are two separate persons, which was the Father of Christ? Matthew 1:20 says that the Holy Ghost was the Father, while Romans 15:6, II Corinthians 11:31, and Ephesians 1:3 say that God was the Father. There is no contradiction when we realize that God the Father and the Holy Ghost are one and the same Spirit. Matthew 10:20; Ephesians 4:4; I Corinthians 3:16.

47. When Paul asked the Lord who He was, what was the answer? "I am Jesus." Acts 9:5.

48. When Stephen was dying, did he call God Jesus? Yes. Acts 7:59.

49. Did Thomas ever call Jesus God? Yes. John 20:28.

50. How could Jesus be the Savior, when God the Father said in Isaiah 43:11, "Beside me there is no Savior?" Because "God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself." II Corinthians 5:19.

51. Does the Bible say that Jesus was God with us? Yes. Matthew 1:23.

52. Did Jesus ever say, "I and my Father are one?" Yes. John 10:30.

53. Can it be proved scripturally that Jesus and the Father are one in the same sense that husband and wife are one? No. The Godhead was never compared to the relationship of a husband and wife. Jesus identified Himself with the Father in a way that husband and wife cannot be identified with each other. John 14:9-11.

54. Does the Bible say that there is only one wise God? Yes. Jude 25.

55. Does the Bible call the Holy Ghost a second or third person in the Godhead? No. The Holy Ghost is the one Spirit of God, the one God Himself at work in our lives. John 4:24; I Corinthians 3:16-17; 6:19; 12:13.

56. Can Trinitarians show that three divine persons were present when Jesus was baptized by John? Absolutely not. The one, omnipresent God used three simultaneous manifestations. Only one divine person was present--Jesus Christ the Lord.

57. Then what were the other two of whom Trinitarians speak? One was a voice from heaven; the other was the Spirit of God in the form of a dove. Matthew 3:16-17.

58. What did the voice say at Jesus' baptism? "Thou art my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased." Mark 1:11. As the Son of God, Jesus was the one God incarnate.

59. Does the Bible say that God shed His blood and that God laid down His life for us? Yes. Acts 20:28; I John 3:16. God was able to do this because He had taken upon Himself a human body.

60. The Bible says that God is coming back with all his saints (Zechariah 14:5) and also that Jesus is coming back with all his saints (I Thessalonians 3:13). Are two coming back? No. Only one is coming back--our great God and Savior, Jesus Christ. Titus 2:13.

MrRight2008's photo
Thu 09/27/07 10:14 PM
and who have the buckeyes played? a bunch of nobody teams. Washington is the only team that is remotely close to being a good team that ohio state's played, and they're a low-level mediocre team. Michigan lost to a very good Appalachian State team, and a Pac 10 title contending Oregon.

MrRight2008's photo
Thu 09/27/07 12:47 AM
J. Smith = Joseph Smith

MrRight2008's photo
Thu 09/27/07 12:22 AM
bidright, i love what ur doin here man, but i just have ONE problem with it.....

u posted the scripture: 4. God said, “Is there a God beside me? Yea, there is no God; I know not any”.

this scripture right here, denies the trinity doctrine, which was created by man in 325 A.D. if God knows no other gods beside Him, and there are no other gods before Him, beside Him, or after Him, yet there is a trinity, then that means that Jesus Christ and the Holy Ghost are also gods, and should be worshipped equally.

the Bible says that Jesus is the express image of the invisible God. Isaiah 9:6 is a prophecy of Jesus Christ's birth, and it goes as far as to call Him "THE Mighty God, THE Everlasting Father." that is a claim in the Bible that Jesus Christ is the ONLY God.

The Bible also states many times that God is the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end, the one which was which is and which is to come, the everlasting. In Revelation, Jesus Christ says "I am the Alpha and the Omega, the begging and the end, the Almighty."

at a service last Sunday night, we had what is known as tongues and interpretation, part of the interpretation was this: "I am Jesus, THE ONLY God."

so if there is a trinity, then that means that there are 3 gods, and that during the interpretation of the tongue the other night, Jesus Christ lied to His people. which every human knows that God CAN NOT lie. therefore, makes the Bible's statements of One God false.

There is only one God, and His name is Jesus Christ.

John 1:1 says: In the beginning was the Word. The Word was with God, and the word WAS God.

verse 14 says: And the Word was made flesh and dwelt among us.

if the Word WAS God and was made flesh and dwelt among us, then that means that Jesus Christ is the ONLY God that was manifest in 3 different ways.

if others can not understand, ill put it like this. we apostolics believe that Jesus Christ is the Father in creation, the Son in redemption, and the Holy Ghost in regeneration, or the renewal of the human soul.

1 Timothy 3:16 says: And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

let's break this down. when it says that God was manifest in the flesh, that is talking about Jesus Christ. Justified in the Spirt is talking about Jesus Christ, seen of angels...angels are the only part of creation that can see God and not die. being preached unto the Gentiles. who was preached unto the Gentiles? Jesus Christ was.

John 1:3-5 says: All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. In him was life; and the life was the light of men. And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

who do we christians claim that life is in? Christ. who do we Christians claim is the light of men? Christ. and who do we Christians claim is the light that shineth in darkness? Christ.

With that said, all these things, and sooo many more in the Bible point out one thing without contradiction. Jesus Christ is the ONLY God.

And I will point out, that when i was backslidden out of the Apostolic Pentecostal church, I tried going to a mormon church. had the missionaries at my house and everything. and whenever i would suggest reading the Bible to them, guess what they'd say? theyd get all hesitant, and avoid it and say: "Maybe some other time." "Maybe next time." and next time never happened. when i questioned their belief on the Oneness of God, we got into a small debate about it and it angered them to the point that they said some things that a Christian aint got no business sayin to someone that they are trying to win over, and ya know what? they couldnt come up with scriptural evidence to deny the Oneness of God. why? cause there is no scriptural support to the Trinity. and after that day, they havent come around not one time since then.

they don't follow the Bible, they denounce it. and how? if you claim to be a Christian, yet the Bible is of least importance to you in a list of other supposed "scripture", then you're in danger of hellfire and brimstone, and I fear for you.....

keep up the good work tho bidright, God Bless ya.

MrRight2008's photo
Thu 09/27/07 12:18 AM
bidright, i love what ur doin here man, but i just have ONE problem with it.....

u posted the scripture: 4. God said, “Is there a God beside me? Yea, there is no God; I know not any”.

this scripture right here, denies the trinity doctrine, which was created by man in 325 A.D. if God knows no other gods beside Him, and there are no other gods before Him, beside Him, or after Him, yet there is a trinity, then that means that Jesus Christ and the Holy Ghost are also gods, and should be worshipped equally.

the Bible says that Jesus is the express image of the invisible God. Isaiah 9:6 is a prophecy of Jesus Christ's birth, and it goes as far as to call Him "THE Mighty God, THE Everlasting Father." that is a claim in the Bible that Jesus Christ is the ONLY God.

The Bible also states many times that God is the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end, the one which was which is and which is to come, the everlasting. In Revelation, Jesus Christ says "I am the Alpha and the Omega, the begging and the end, the Almighty."

at a service last Sunday night, we had what is known as tongues and interpretation, part of the interpretation was this: "I am Jesus, THE ONLY God."

so if there is a trinity, then that means that there are 3 gods, and that during the interpretation of the tongue the other night, Jesus Christ lied to His people. which every human knows that God CAN NOT lie. therefore, makes the Bible's statements of One God false.

There is only one God, and His name is Jesus Christ.

John 1:1 says: In the beginning was the Word. The Word was with God, and the word WAS God.

verse 14 says: And the Word was made flesh and dwelt among us.

if the Word WAS God and was made flesh and dwelt among us, then that means that Jesus Christ is the ONLY God that was manifest in 3 different ways.

if others can not understand, ill put it like this. we apostolics believe that Jesus Christ is the Father in creation, the Son in redemption, and the Holy Ghost in regeneration, or the renewal of the human soul.

1 Timothy 3:16 says: And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

let's break this down. when it says that God was manifest in the flesh, that is talking about Jesus Christ. Justified in the Spirt is talking about Jesus Christ, seen of angels...angels are the only part of creation that can see God and not die. being preached unto the Gentiles. who was preached unto the Gentiles? Jesus Christ was.

John 1:3-5 says: All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. In him was life; and the life was the light of men. And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

who do we christians claim that life is in? Christ. who do we Christians claim is the light of men? Christ. and who do we Christians claim is the light that shineth in darkness? Christ.

With that said, all these things, and sooo many more in the Bible point out one thing without contradiction. Jesus Christ is the ONLY God.

MrRight2008's photo
Wed 09/26/07 07:07 PM
man, when u be postin songs and stuff, like the title to this one, i thought u were talkin about I Walk Alone by Saliva lol good song too haha

MrRight2008's photo
Tue 09/25/07 12:31 PM
there would be NO stopping the Cubs! The Cubs would be beast! I'm a tigers fan, but the Cubs really deserve to have a player like A-Rod man...

MrRight2008's photo
Sun 09/23/07 10:59 AM
I know there's a lot of Wolverine haters out there, especially you Irish and Buckeyes. But ya gotta admit, they've really turned it around since the first 2 opening losses. Yea, the Irish aren't a quality team, obviously, cause they keep gettin blown out every week. But yesterday's Big 10 Opener against Penn State showed that Michigan is for real, and that they have their sights set on the Big Ten title, and another Rose Bowl trip. Which, if they can keep their heads in the game, and keep Mallett as the starter, they should win. Henne hasnt shown much that he's able to do what it takes to win big games, or any for that matter because Appalachian State, and Oregon are 2 teams that Michigan should have manhandled. But hey, they lost, no goin back on that. But Nov. 3rd, the boys in blue come to East Lansing lookin to keep that stranglehold on Michigan State who by the way is on a roll since bringing Mark Dantonio into town. But he hasnt had a Michigan welcome yet. And November 17th is a day of redemption for Michigan as they take on a very good Ohio State team who played a horrible opponent in Northwestern yesterday. Both these games are key match-ups for Michigan. And if they wanna win the Big Ten title this year, they better get ready and play like the Michigan team that everybody's so used to hating....

MrRight2008's photo
Sun 09/23/07 10:53 AM
i hate the ny yankees. go mets

MrRight2008's photo
Tue 09/18/07 01:28 PM
man, that's hilarious lollaugh

MrRight2008's photo
Tue 09/18/07 11:34 AM
of course they wont win the Super Bowl any time soon, but they'll win a few more games than they have been winning. ill give em the 1st round of the playoffs.