Community > Posts By > MrRight2008

MrRight2008's photo
Fri 12/14/07 08:10 AM
Kane needs another one, so does Flair before he retires, Jeff Hardy needs a push, Finlay (Always has been one of my favs.), they need to give Samoa Joe the TNA World Title....Tommy Dreamer needs another ECW Title run, and where the hell has Jeff Jarrett been in TNA? Someone needs to come shut Kurt Angle's mouth lol the TNA Title has been the only championship from a major organization that Kevin Nash has never held....damn, ive run out of ppl lol i thought i had a whole list. good article tho, ill post up more if i can think of em...

MrRight2008's photo
Fri 10/19/07 12:14 PM
rutgers didnt win by skill, they won on a bad call cause the receiver for SFU was clearly in bounds, and the refs made a horrible call. it's a scam by the BCS cause think of how things would be ruined if a Big East team made it to the BCS title game, especially a team like South Florida who normally isnt a very good squad. i wanted them to go all the way, but u know those BCS politics.....

MrRight2008's photo
Wed 10/17/07 01:34 PM
that's bangin. and very very true haha

MrRight2008's photo
Mon 10/15/07 08:59 AM
well, just tell me this, who has Ohio State played this year that's actually any good? the answer? NOBODY. the first quality game that they have this year will be this weekend against a good Michigan State team. the Bucks dont have on defense what it takes this year to stop Hart and Manningham & Arrington. They MIGHT beat the Wolverines if Chad Henne starts. He's horrible lol

MrRight2008's photo
Mon 10/15/07 05:39 AM
YEA! GO BULLS! sorry to tell ya tho, but u guys wont be facing the Buckeyes cause come Nov. 17th, Michigan's gonna walk all over them. So OSU's taken care of for ya. Now who you will face, I have no clue. but it wont be Ohio State.

MrRight2008's photo
Sun 10/14/07 07:26 PM
that basically means anything that is not of Christ. false religion, false doctrine, i think u could throw these televangelists in there. ppl who wont preach out of the Bible. ppl who wont preach the important things, like Acts 2:38, John 3:5, the Oneness of God, stuff like that. ppl who preach that all u have to do is say some little prayer that's repeated and u can do whatever u want to do afterwards, and still get to heaven. that's philosphy, and vain deceit, the ruidments of men, and not Christ.

the whole idea of repeating a prayer and doing whatever u want after will get u into heaven isnt even in the Bible. you wanna know how to be saved, and make it to heaven? read Acts thru Revelation. that'll teach ya how. Acts is how to get saved, mainly Acts 2:38, and the rest is to teach u how to STAY saved. alot of ppl get that confused. they think the epistles dont teach baptism, and that the epistles are how to obtain salvation. notice tho, when u read them, how each epistle is to a church in different parts of the world. that means that those ppl were already saved, and that those words were things on how to stay saved.

MrRight2008's photo
Sat 10/13/07 11:02 PM
if the woman is gonna picket his house and does it right on his lawn, then by us law, he has the right to remove her from his property using any force neccessary, and yes, that means that he can shoot her.

MrRight2008's photo
Fri 10/12/07 02:45 PM
The Patriots are goin down!!!!!! Go Boys!

MrRight2008's photo
Thu 10/11/07 03:14 PM
what about John 3:5, Acts 2:1-39; 10:40-48, proclaimed on the Day of Pentecost on the birthday of the New Testament church, which includes faith in Jesus Christ as Saviour and Lord, sincere repentance, water baptism by immersion in the name of Jesus Christ, and receiving the gift of the Holy Ghost with the joyous experience of speaking supernaturally in other tongues - just as the believer did in the first century. and Holiness both inwardly and outwardly, as a result of the working of God's grace in us, for the Word of the Lord declares that all who name the name of Christ should depart from sin and separate themselves from the evil practices of this present age as in Ephesians 4:21-24; 2 Timothy 2:19; Hebrews 12:14, and practicing genuine Christianity through love for God and people, prayer, obedience to the Word of God, heartfelt worship and expressive praise, sharing our faith, committment to marriage companions and families, availability to help one another in time of need, honesty and diligence in our employment, honor and respect for our government as it submits to the divine plan for human society, and the dedication of our time, talent, and treasure to advance the kingdom of God on earth as in Romans 12-12; Colossians 3-4? arent all these things part of salvation? or are they now discarded? John 3:16 IS VERY important, yes, BUT, it's the faith in that, that allows all these other scriptures and commands to be a part of our life.

MrRight2008's photo
Thu 10/11/07 02:49 PM
thats pretty funny laugh

MrRight2008's photo
Wed 10/10/07 03:24 PM
well, see, invisible, that's the thing. its the PEOPLE. im not tryin to persuade u or anything. u live the life u want to live. BUT....why should God lose out on something that HE created just because some people make us mad, and wont do things for us in the church that we need to spiritually grow? my guess, is that that pastor isnt a very spiritual man if he's not willing to do something that will help someone grow spiritually just because of the crowd they hang out with. I'd want u to hang out with those ppl, and live as a Godly example to win them over too. and as far as him not givin a guy a christmas gift because he didnt make it to service? im sorry, but that's just wrong. if he couldnt make it to service, why didnt the pastor make the effort and go the extra mile to make it to where the guy was? see, my point, is that God shouldn't have to lose out on something that's already His (our lives, us), just because of the things other so called "Christians" do to us. the Bible talks about how the hearts of men shall wax cold in the last days. well, the last days are here and the the love of many, and men's hearts are waxing cold. but we gotta get used to that, stick with God, and you WILL make it thru ANYTHING. a rapper once said in a song: "God never puts anything on us that is more than what we can handle. WE put things on OURSELVES that is more than what we can handle."

Job had some of the worst persecution in certain ways in the Old Testament, but he never gave up on God. look at Christ. God in the flesh. look how His own children treated Him. THEY KILLED HIM! yet He still forgave, and forgives. He CANT give up on God cause that's who He is. but He can easily give up on us. but He wont cause He said He will never leave us nor forsake us. and He can NOT go back on His word.

Hebrews 8:12 - For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.

MrRight2008's photo
Wed 10/10/07 03:24 PM
well, see, invisible, that's the thing. its the PEOPLE. im not tryin to persuade u or anything. u live the life u want to live. BUT....why should God lose out on something that HE created just because some people make us mad, and wont do things for us in the church that we need to spiritually grow? my guess, is that that pastor isnt a very spiritual man if he's not willing to do something that will help someone grow spiritually just because of the crowd they hang out with. I'd want u to hang out with those ppl, and live as a Godly example to win them over too. and as far as him not givin a guy a christmas gift because he didnt make it to service? im sorry, but that's just wrong. if he couldnt make it to service, why didnt the pastor make the effort and go the extra mile to make it to where the guy was? see, my point, is that God shouldn't have to lose out on something that's already His (our lives, us), just because of the things other so called "Christians" do to us. the Bible talks about how the hearts of men shall wax cold in the last days. well, the last days are here and the the love of many, and men's hearts are waxing cold. but we gotta get used to that, stick with God, and you WILL make it thru ANYTHING. a rapper once said in a song: "God never puts anything on us that is more than what we can handle. WE put things on OURSELVES that is more than what we can handle."

Job had some of the worst persecution in certain ways in the Old Testament, but he never gave up on God. look at Christ. God in the flesh. look how His own children treated Him. THEY KILLED HIM! yet He still forgave, and forgives. He CANT give up on God cause that's who He is. but He can easily give up on us. but He wont cause He said He will never leave us nor forsake us. and He can NOT go back on His word.

Hebrews 8:12 - For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.

MrRight2008's photo
Wed 10/10/07 02:44 PM
well, Invisible, you said that you gave up on Christianity because there is too much hypocrisy? was it the people that claimed to be Christians that was where the hypocrisy part comes from?

MrRight2008's photo
Wed 10/10/07 12:55 PM
well, as far as the topic of heaven or hell, im NOBODY to tell ANYBODY where they're going. the only thing i can do, is try and convince them, with love, to see the truth. and most of these other ppl that "CLAIM" to be Christians, contradict the teaching of the Bible, and are the main cause for Atheism, and ppl turning to other religions. and it ruins things for me as far as winning souls. but like I said, im nobody to tell you, invisible, or anyone else that you are going to hell, OR heaven for that matter. all i can do is pray for u, and hope that u find this wonderful truth in the love of Christ one day. but, the choice to live a holy Christian life is up to you, and ONLY you. nobody can make u, and the more ppl try, the more it pushes ppl away.

we Christians are not God, and we are not entitled or allowed in ANY way whatsoever to tell the world they're going to hell because they dont live the life we're supposed to live ourselves and dont half the time anyway. the most we can do, is relay the message of Christ as in the Bible, WITH LOVE, and pray, and hope that they seek God for themselves and that He reveals Himself in a might mighty way.

MrRight2008's photo
Wed 10/10/07 10:51 AM
the Bible says in Hebrews 11:1 - Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things NOT seen.

God has already provided you with something better, it just has not come along quite yet. That's how you gotta see it man. Bible says that He already knows what we have need of before we even ask. But it also says Ye have not because ye ask not. Keep asking and praying for something better, pray, fast, and study God's word and meditate upon Him daily, and ur better thing WILL come along.

Job is the perfect example in cases like this. He lost EVERYTHING. Literally. and couldnt find anything. but one thing he did NOT lose, was faith in God. and God returned to him everything he had before, and then some.

Sometimes, when we go thru these trials, it may seem like God is silent. but u remember, when u were in school taking a test, where was the teacher? the teacher was silent, yet always there if u needed them, right? well, that's the case here. the teacher is being silent, but He's still there for u.

remember the story of the storm out over the sea of galilee? it was during the 3rd watch that Jesus finally went out on the water. so that means, that for 3 hours, Jesus just stood out on the shore watching the disciples. sometimes, it's the hardest prayer to pray but the RIGHT prayer to pray, is ALWAYS "...not my will, but yours be done" let that always be your prayers, and while u may not always get what YOU want, i can guarantee u, that God will ALWAYS provide for you, and you will NOT go unhappy, or empty handed. God bless you, and i really do hope and pray that everything goes well for you

MrRight2008's photo
Tue 10/09/07 07:05 PM
Spider, no offense man, but how is it possible to have higher morals than that which the Bible teaches? I mean, those morals that u do have, are tied right back to the Bible. EVERY human being whether Christian or not, God has given to them some sort of general knowledge of good and wrong. some part, even tho they have never heard of the 10 Commandments, are still stuck right in the back of ppl's minds even tho they dont realize it.

and as for the morals thing, im not saying u dont have good ones, all im saying is that the bible preaches the highest level of good morals ever. It's the PEOPLE that "claim" to be Christians, that act differently that contradict the Bible to make it seem like it's not true.

MrRight2008's photo
Tue 10/09/07 12:54 AM
a majority of prophecies contained in the Qu'ran have either never happened, are falsified, or they were already prophecied in the Bible.

I mean, predicting that the world will end in the year 2280 A.D.??? Come on. You gotta be kidding me. I do believe that Jesus and the apostles many times talked about how nobody knows when the end of the world will happen. that right there alone proves that a majority of the prophecies in the Qu'ran are either false, or already had been prophecied in the Bible........

MrRight2008's photo
Tue 10/09/07 12:39 AM
skidoo, the Torah is the Old Testament of the Bible, or at least part of it. and which prophecies from the Quran weren't already in the Bible LONG before the Quran was ever printed or written?

MrRight2008's photo
Mon 10/08/07 11:06 PM
skidoo, not tryin to be mean, or rude or nothin, but i DO happen to know the roots of my religion, and happen to know that according to Biblical Scripture, that Christianity is the ONLY way. others such as buddha, hare krishna, and all these other so called deities, have only merely said "Follow me, I'll show you the way." Jesus said "I AM the way." He also claimed to be the ONLY God many times, one in particular that really sticks out in my mind at the moment, is in John 8:23 - And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world.

Another is John 8:56-58 - Your father Abraham rejoiced to see my day: and he saw it, and was glad. Then said the Jews unto him, Thou art not yet fifty years old, and hast thou seen Abraham? Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.

Thomas even called Jesus God in John 20:27-28:
Then saith he to Thomas, Reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into my side: and be not faithless, but believing. And Thomas answered and said unto him, My LORD and my God.

Another way to know that this is the truth, is that all these other books, and religions dont make prophecies, know why? because the day they do is they when the world will know that they are false. ppl have to wanna find out for themselves by experience in order to find the truth. God never hides Himself, or His truth from anyone. It is the people that hide themselves, or just plain flat out don't seek it out.

And Abra, the people that wrote the Bible, inspired of God to do so, did NOT misinterpret what Jesus had said. The Bible says men were inspired by God to write these things, and it also says in Psalm 119:89 - For ever, O LORD, thy word is settled in heaven.

the Word of God was already there before time as we know even began. It was written that the bible was going to be challenged, blasphemed, talked down, degraded, and all that. if it's not the true religion, then how was that there? how did those people that were writing it already know that it would be battled against so heavily? just something to think about.....

MrRight2008's photo
Mon 10/08/07 09:52 PM
I'm sure a few of u may know by now that im Apostolic Pentecostal....well, for some who are wondering WHAT that is, and what we believe, i went and found some of these answers for some of the questions folks may have, and they all have scriptural backing if anyone wants to look them up....

As Apostolic Pentecostals.....

We Believe.. in the one true and living God,

... maker of all creation, the all-knowing, all-powerful, everywhere-present, eternal Father; the source of all goodness, truth, and love; who has manifested himself in His Son, Jesus Christ, for the purpose of redemption and as the Holy Ghost for the purpose of intervening in the lives of people.
(Deuteronomy 6:4, 2 Corinthians 13:14, 1 Timothy 1:17; 3:16; 6:13-16)

We Believe.. in the divine inspiration of the Scriptures,

.. and that the original manuscripts of the Old and New Testaments of the Bible are the Word of God given through people, and that the Scriptures we possess today are the sufficient rule of faith, and practice and the final authority for truth and salvation.
(2 Timothy 3:16; 2 Peter 1:20-21)

We Believe.. in the gospel of Jesus Christ,

.. which declares Him to be the only begotten Son of God, who was born of a virgin and who lived to show us the words and works of God. As the Saviour, He was crucified and died on the cross in our place to be the supreme sacrifice for sin. He was buried in a tomb but rose again the third day, as the Scriptures foretold, and is now exalted as King of kings and Lord of lords. As God manisfested in the flesh, He is true God and true man; in Him dwells all the fullness of the Godhead bodily.
(Acts 10:38-40; 1 Corinthians 15:1-4; Colossians 2:9)

We Believe.. in the original apostolic plan of salvation,

.. proclaimed on the Day of Pentecost on the birthday of the New Testament church, which includes faith in Jesus Christ as Saviour and Lord, sincere repentance, water baptism by immersion in the name of Jesus Christ, and receiving the gift of the Holy Ghost with the joyous experience of speaking supernaturally in other tongues - just as the believer did in the first century.
(Acts 2:1-39; 10:40-48)

We Believe.. in living a life of holiness,

.. both inwardly and outwardly, as a result of the working of God's grace in us, for the Word of the Lord declares that all who name the name of Christ should depart from sin and separate themselves from the evil practices of this present age.
(Ephesians 4:21-24; 2 Timothy 2:19; Hebrews 12:14)

We Believe.. in practicing genuine Christianity,

.. through love for God and people, prayer, obedience to the Word of God, heartfelt worship and expressive praise, sharing our faith, committment to marriage companions and families, availability to help one another in time of need, honesty and diligence in our employment, honor and respect for our government as it submits to the divine plan for human society, and the dedication of our time, talent, and treasure to advance the kingdom of God on earth.
(Romans 12-12; Colossians 3-4)

We Believe.. in the local and universal church,

.. established by our Lord as a unique and special fellowship for all who believe. It is the spiritual community ordained for worship, stewardship, and service to God and people, of which every believer must become a part, for it is the body of Christ in the world today, displaying the same miraculous power and spiritual gifts experienced by the early church.
(1 Corinthians 12; Ephesians 4:4-16)

We Believe.. in the return of Jesus Christ,

.. that glorious appearing when our Lord shall come with the sound of a trumpet, when both those who have died in Christ and those who now live in Christ will rise to meet Him in th air to be with Him forever.
(1 Corinthians 15:51-55; 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18)

We Believe.. in the judgment of all people,

.. when the wicked shall receive their punishment and the righteous shall receive their reward. We believe in the ultimate triumph of righteousness and in the life everlasting.
(Romans 14:10-12; 2 Thessalonians 1:6-10; Revelation 20:12-21:8)

well, hope u all enjoyed, and may u find the truth in religion, and the saving power in the name of Jesus Christ. God Bless!

Previous 1 3 4