Community > Posts By > hrt4lse

hrt4lse's photo
Thu 04/16/09 04:38 PM
Hey Deb, don't match anyone to me....deleting my account.

hrt4lse's photo
Tue 04/14/09 02:06 PM
*peekin in*

Finally met a guy I've been talking to for a couple years....he's wondering why he put it off so long and is now talking about possibly moving here.

The visit ended too soon though *sigh*

He wore me out today, we went hiking up at Whiskeytown Lake and made it to Whiskey Falls (ALL uphill)....the falls were BEAUTIFUL!!

hrt4lse's photo
Mon 04/13/09 09:53 AM
*peekin in*

mornin'....2 hours of ironing...what a way to spend spring break...lol

keeping my fingers crossed that I may actually get to meet someone I've been talking to for 2 years today.

hrt4lse's photo
Fri 04/10/09 08:16 PM
*peekin in*

Hey Mr. Tap...what's the puppy doing in the food?...lol

Today was the first day of spring break :banana: Spent it shopping with my mom (boy was that exhausting...lol)

hrt4lse's photo
Fri 04/10/09 08:10 PM

No one over 25.....who needs an old broadnoway

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh ( Joking)

OH! You are sooo in trouble..lol

hrt4lse's photo
Wed 04/01/09 05:59 PM

This guy looks like he should be running in the Bay to Breakers in San Francisco...lol

hrt4lse's photo
Sun 03/29/09 01:47 PM
I have come to the conclusion today that I live in a pretty awesome place.

I went over to the Turtle Bay Museum today for the first time since I moved here. This is a place with rotating exhibits. Earlier they had the one on the body (where you can see all the muscles, etc.) Currently they have geckos. After going through the main exhibit I took a walk along the river on the side I've not been on before and sat at one of the benches that had a view of the Sundial Bridge. Quiet. Swallows flying around, dipping into the river, butterflies (and not just the little gold ones).

I sat thinking about what this small city has to offer & it just amazed me. Concerts at both the Cascade Theater and the Convention Center (we've had Trace Adkins, Josh Turner...Stomp is coming in April). The Cascade has had musicals & plays (Nunsense with Sally Struthers). We have the rodeo...Hot August Nights (for car buffs)... and other things...

The area has Whiskeytown National Park...with the beautiful falls (fall week will be coming up in May)...several lakes around, Whiskeytown, Trinity, Shasta, Siskyou just a little further north...

I really don't think I could live in a better place. Who wants to join me?

hrt4lse's photo
Sat 03/28/09 12:48 PM

Just thought I'd say hi, haven't been here in a very long time. I met someone, decided that maybe I should see where it goes.....so far so good. I got on a plane for the first time in 30 years to go spend some time with him in Vegas, it's been wonderful.

Lucky you...hope it continues to go well.

I flew down to Ontario last year to meet someone for a weekend...really wish he'd been able to come up here. Haven't heard from him in a very long time....so I'm still single (was going to put that I'm still looking, but I've decided to give up on that).

Got the car washed this morning, so I need to head to the shower & get cleaned up. Going to treat myself to a movie out (Taken) and dinner out at Red Lobster...yep, might even get lobster (I survived a week of training!!).

hrt4lse's photo
Thu 03/26/09 09:08 PM
waving

Hey all!!

hey bodyman

hrt4lse's photo
Thu 03/26/09 09:06 PM

Michael got booted. frown

lol...I put 5 points on him to go.

hrt4lse's photo
Thu 03/26/09 05:53 PM
*peekin in before having to go to band practice*

Only 1 more day of training!!! Sorta...lol

hrt4lse's photo
Wed 03/25/09 10:02 PM

So I voted for Scott (American Idol) ten times tonight .. and we're going to get married .. and have about ten children together. bigsmile :heart:

lol...I'm in a pool at work and we make an overall pick who we think is going to win & each week we get points for choosing the person who get eliminated.....my picks this week were 10 points on Megan, 5 on Michael & 5 on Kris. So far my overall pick to win is Lil.

Adam was a shocker tonight in the suit, no nail polish & his hair slicked back.

hrt4lse's photo
Wed 03/25/09 06:46 PM
*ploppin on the couch after a loooooong day*

hrt4lse's photo
Tue 03/24/09 05:52 PM
Day 2 of training done. 3 more to go.

hrt4lse's photo
Mon 03/23/09 06:41 PM
*wondering if I'm gonna make it through the week of training*

hrt4lse's photo
Mon 03/23/09 06:36 PM

frustrated frustrated frustrated

I have gray hair.
At age 20.

I even made a damn to-do list when I got home from work so I wouldn't forget anything between my school work and getting loose ends tied up for the big move on Saturday.

I've got a gray streak (when I haven't colored) that I've had since I was 21.

hrt4lse's photo
Sun 03/22/09 04:06 PM
*peekin in after taping up a window*

Soooooooooo windy here....had the gate propped up against a tree & it blew over & hit one of the windows. Get to call the window company tomorrow *sigh*

hrt4lse's photo
Sat 03/21/09 07:14 PM

Ah and if you were just a wee bit older.devil

lol...he's old enough for me....but he smokes...oh well.

hrt4lse's photo
Sat 03/21/09 10:26 AM

yes its going good here thanks,
thanks for the kiss lol

Would you rather I smack ya on the bum?

hrt4lse's photo
Sat 03/21/09 10:22 AM
http://www.turtlebay.org/caltranseaglecam.php

That's the eagle cam

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11