GreatTimeTogether's photo
Sat 10/21/17 09:16 PM
Im just looking for somebody to hang out with. If your interested in chatting or meeting dont be shy im not a snob

Fri 10/20/17 11:42 AM
Edited by GreatTimeTogether on Fri 10/20/17 11:44 AM
Iv been playing about 26 years and play most rock instruments, guitar very well, bass ,drums and iv sang in almost every band iv been in. I even have my own professional studio Iv had invested way over $100,000 into that just never turned into a full time profession so I work now. Ill post a link for something I played and engineered that never got finished Its not the style of music I usually play, im into more rock n roll from 60 to now but I thought this would be a good challenge for my audio engineering abilities. Sorry no vocals but you will like it its played and recorded well. Its Beat It by MJ
https://soundcloud.com/the-digital-revolutions

Sun 10/15/17 09:01 PM
Im looking for a great woman to have fun and share some time with. I dont care what you do for a living if were laughing and having fun enjoying each others company. Im 39 years old 6 foot tall 185 pounds , I go to the gym about 5 days a week but dont get me wrong im not a super buff guy , im easy going love music sports and get along with just about anybody. Dont be shy here were all trying to meet somebody so just post or msg me Im not a snob. Id like to hear what you'd like to do for fun out on the town or just a quiet night watching movies getting to know each other.