Community > Posts By > MorganSunday

MorganSunday's photo
Mon 09/10/07 06:40 PM
Happy Birthday Shadowdog!

Mine is the 14th!(wink wink)

MorganSunday's photo
Sun 09/09/07 08:52 PM
Cajum it is an old laptop.So slow and I just had it reformatted hoping that would help my speed(starting and shutting down) and they added IE7.
I mostly dont much about pc's and That could be my problem.
Whisper,Thanks(cute kid..Yours?)
thanks iron!
Ill go do like you said and get firefox and then get rid of IE!

Good night!

MorganSunday's photo
Sun 09/09/07 08:30 PM
Thank you both for the input.I have neard alot of good things about firefox chubbycherubpoet so I think Ill do that.
I just HATE IE7!!!

Forgive me Chubbycherubpoet if I embarrass you but you are a beautiful woman!

MorganSunday's photo
Sun 09/09/07 08:19 PM
I am not sure how to put this in a way in which you will understand but to just put it simply,I had some work done on my Computer and they installed IE& and I hate it!
Can someone please tell me how to go get IE6 back and if I need to uninstall IE7 first?
I read a post earlier about uninstalling so I have that part down..LOL..And if you DONT get on the web via IE,what else is there?
THanks!

MorganSunday's photo
Fri 09/07/07 11:13 PM
Im with Lex

<----------NO Mutual Matches (sniff sniff)

MorganSunday's photo
Thu 09/06/07 10:13 AM
Happy Birthday!

MorganSunday's photo
Thu 09/06/07 09:53 AM
Lex you have a way with words and you make me sick.LOL.youre so smart!Youre as cool as your profile.

MorganSunday's photo
Thu 09/06/07 09:43 AM
awwwwwwwww.
Thanks to all of you.I dont think my picture is sending mixed signals and I wont let some lunatic nutjob(per lex) send me away.You are all kind people and thanks much!
Guess my feelings were hurt a bit is all.
Maybe I need to toughen up.LOL

MorganSunday's photo
Thu 09/06/07 09:36 AM
I am new here and reading through the threads trying to get to know people and I think Id like to know these women.

MorganSunday's photo
Wed 09/05/07 09:31 PM
Adj..Thank you for the advise and for a picture of a jackass,It was pretty good.

CWT..I am me.Love me or leave me.
Like I said Im new and dont want to send the wrong signals.
Ok! It bothered me a little.
I blocked them but I was curious.
Might be a little much boob but I never looked at it like that until it was bought to my attention.
Grrrrr.Damn it!!! I paid good money for these boobs so, Im showing um! LOL
Thanks all!
Im off to bed.Rest well!

MorganSunday's photo
Wed 09/05/07 09:22 PM
Thanks you two.I dont know TLW,I am here to make friends so I dont want to appear to be someone right off the bat that I am not! It just bothered me.

MorganSunday's photo
Wed 09/05/07 09:18 PM
But I got a very nasty email and I need some advise.This person told me my picture didnt match my profile that I was exposing my BOOBS and then told everyone no cyber..That I was giving off mixed signals.My question to you all is this.Slutty or sexy?
Change it or not? I put this one up because frankly I thought it was classy and its the only one I have on my Computer.
I am new But I will value your opinions. Thanks!
Morgan

MorganSunday's photo
Wed 09/05/07 09:09 PM
Damn Kojack.No chewing now??

Kidding! Thanks for the warm welcome!

MorganSunday's photo
Wed 09/05/07 08:53 PM
Hey Joyce,Me to me too.LOL

I wonder why shutter guy took a picture of only his eye.

MorganSunday's photo
Wed 09/05/07 08:49 PM
Lonely,Dont sweat the small stuff.Be who you are and try to be as happy as you can be.
Angel has a good point though..there is a difference in being lonely and being alone.
New screen name=NOT so lonely walker?
Cheer up.seems you have many many friends here who are on your side.

MorganSunday's photo
Wed 09/05/07 08:45 PM
Hi Terry.I have only talked to you a few times and I dont think youre nuts..I think youre crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! lol
Wait...arent they one in the same?
Seriously,youre a grown man.You know what the right thing is to do.
I have come to find that now adys alot of ladies get jealous when a guy has a lady friend..And yes. vise versa but you have one life to live....live it to the fullest my friend.
As far as I can see,If someone cant except you as you are,no need to call you a friend.
Rest well .

MorganSunday's photo
Wed 09/05/07 08:40 PM
I wonder where she got the bellybutton charm..Its cute.

MorganSunday's photo
Wed 09/05/07 11:51 AM
Good luck!

MorganSunday's photo
Wed 09/05/07 11:43 AM
I dont know what you looked like before but youre cute .

MorganSunday's photo
Wed 09/05/07 11:38 AM
I am somewhat a nascar fan also.I dont really have a fav driver I always pull for the hot ones! LOL

Previous 1