Community > Posts By > debbie1980

no photo
Sun 09/13/15 04:27 AM

I remember my first kiss in 5th grade, at school. Boy did I get in trouble.

I remember my second grade teacher, Mrs. Jones, pulling me by my ear all the way across the classroom to stand in the corner; several times. As result, one of my ears is longer.

How old were you then?

That's so bad of your teacher to do that, it was only a little kiss.flowerforyou

So cute, I cant remember my very first childhood kiss.

My mom told me yesterday when me and my twin bother first went to school we used to walk around the play ground holding hands, awwwwww, he looked after me then. laugh laugh happy

That is super sweet!!

2nd grade - 7 y/o; 5th grade - 10 y/o.

My fifth grade teacher, Mrs. MacDonald called my parents about the kiss. The boy's name was Ronnie. Too funny!

Mrs MacDonald sounds cruel. it was just a little kiss. flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 09/13/15 03:37 AM

Thinking how blessed I am for sleeping 6 hours, uninterrupted! *happy dance on the couch*

storm, if I can help in anyway regarding your cat situation, please let me know. flowerforyou

Thanks Debbie... I need someone to take all four before they are picked up by Animal Control... sad

Oh no, I don't know how it works in your country. you must be so upset, im sorry flowerforyou

What will they do?

Euthanize them...brokenheart

oh god, I shouldn't have asked, im sorry.brokenheart

no photo
Sat 09/12/15 12:37 PM

tears I don't think it really ever ends. I have been divorced for almost 3 years now and I am still in Misery, hell last Thanksgiving I even attempted to take my life, and was revived by a Deputy Sheriff and an EMT. Love hurts.

awwwwww ((((hugs)))) flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 09/12/15 11:53 AM
Edited by debbie1980 on Sat 09/12/15 11:54 AM

my friends account has been locked by abuse reporting system.He says he havent done anything wrong.How can he get it unlocked?
can anyone help???

The mods/admin will have to review his account. just tell your friend to follow instructions.

no photo
Sat 09/12/15 09:03 AM

I remember me & my five brothers swimming in the pool. When my dad came out to swim, we frantically and desperately swam to get out. He always grabbed the last one in & dragged him down 8 1/2 ft to the main drain. I'm a fast swimmer. The survivors stood around & laughed hysterically. The good ole days.

I can't forget changing my 4 little brothers cloth diapers and shaking the poo into the toilet. Oh the trauma. Lol. And heating up their bottles of milk in boiling water till they were just right.

My mom tells me this one...when baby I took my poo diaper off and painted my crib with it. Such an artist.

ha ha. laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Your memory is brilliant and such lovely stories too. flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 09/12/15 09:00 AM

I remember my first kiss in 5th grade, at school. Boy did I get in trouble.

I remember my second grade teacher, Mrs. Jones, pulling me by my ear all the way across the classroom to stand in the corner; several times. As result, one of my ears is longer.

How old were you then?

That's so bad of your teacher to do that, it was only a little kiss.flowerforyou

So cute, I cant remember my very first childhood kiss.

My mom told me yesterday when me and my twin bother first went to school we used to walk around the play ground holding hands, awwwwww, he looked after me then. laugh laugh happy

no photo
Sat 09/12/15 08:56 AM

I also remember in the first grade a cute girl that sat next to me in class wrote me a letter saying 'i love you'.... ohwell

awwwww that's sweet. happy flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 09/12/15 08:47 AM

Thinking how blessed I am for sleeping 6 hours, uninterrupted! *happy dance on the couch*

storm, if I can help in anyway regarding your cat situation, please let me know. flowerforyou

Thanks Debbie... I need someone to take all four before they are picked up by Animal Control... sad

Oh no, I don't know how it works in your country. you must be so upset, im sorry flowerforyou

What will they do?

no photo
Sat 09/12/15 06:08 AM

Stay blessed and more stronger debbie

I will, thank you. flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 09/12/15 02:47 AM

Yes it is

yay drinker drinker flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 09/12/15 02:41 AM

no photo
Sat 09/12/15 02:40 AM

No handed in my report

Is that for your teaching?

no photo
Sat 09/12/15 02:27 AM

Thinking a glass of wine to celebrate

Is it your birthday?

no photo
Sat 09/12/15 02:12 AM

God will keep making you and everyone of us on here and around us stronger. Amen....

flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 09/12/15 02:07 AM

Thinking. If I could meet someone I would love on here.... Silly thought,huh? Lol

No, not silly. It is a dating site. good luck flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 09/12/15 01:47 AM
Thank you everyone, I do think your prayers have helped.

Mentally im feeling stronger. Which is a good start.

Physically, there's no change, but im stronger now to face what's coming.

Thanks again to everyone that posted.

flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers

no photo
Sat 09/12/15 01:31 AM
Sorry but your profile looks iffy to me.

no photo
Sat 09/12/15 01:19 AM
This lady doesn't know me personally, just by the forums, but I wanted to say......

your courage, strength and compassion despite what your going through, is beautiful and so inspiring. I see this in your forum posts all the time.

God bless you. flowers flowerforyou flowers

no photo
Sat 09/12/15 12:53 AM

Ways to save my feral cat posse... tears

flowerforyou This all happened to me, I took them all on, but there was only 6 in total, I don't know your situation. flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 09/12/15 12:49 AM
flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou

So very sorry for your loss.