Community > Posts By > debbie1980

no photo
Thu 11/12/15 03:49 AM

Hey Deb....keep your chin up...flowerforyou

Thank you. flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 11/11/15 02:28 AM
Thank you, Jack :heart: Cajun man flowerforyou tazzops :heart: and topsinardo. flowerforyou

Your all very kind people.flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 11/09/15 01:58 AM

I am praying for you sweet lady! I pray all pain goes away and through Jesus' stripes you are healed!flowers

Thank you.

My great aunt died yesterday evening, very quickly, she was already dead when we got there. I still sat with her for a while though.

We couldn't have got there any quicker. brokenheart

no photo
Sat 10/31/15 01:31 PM

Thinking that the design of my new bra is downright silly... I been wondering for days why my erm ... rosebuds ache so much, worse than when I was breastfeeding, lol.

Turns out the inside of the bra has two seams that run over my rosebuds, and they cross each other on them too. No wonder I was in pain frustrated
And of course I had to buy TWO of these bras, lucky me!! ohwell

Debbie to the rescue lol laugh noway laugh

I recommend lidocaine and band aids for your rosebuds. laugh laugh laugh

Hiya Debbie! Nice to see you again!
I just went for different bras for now. A real pain in the neck to be so sensitive there ... :tongue:

Hiya, waving waving

Good idea, some bra's just feel horrible. Its quite hard getting the right one. flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 10/31/15 04:14 AM
Edited by debbie1980 on Sat 10/31/15 04:15 AM

just bcus it would feel good to get a hug from one of my mingle lady friends!!!!!

I hope your feeling better now. flowerforyou flowerforyou

(((Nascar)))flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 10/31/15 04:12 AM

Thinking that the design of my new bra is downright silly... I been wondering for days why my erm ... rosebuds ache so much, worse than when I was breastfeeding, lol.

Turns out the inside of the bra has two seams that run over my rosebuds, and they cross each other on them too. No wonder I was in pain frustrated
And of course I had to buy TWO of these bras, lucky me!! ohwell

Debbie to the rescue lol laugh noway laugh

I recommend lidocaine and band aids for your rosebuds. laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Sat 10/24/15 01:24 AM
Happy Birthday Pink flowerforyou flowers flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 10/21/15 04:45 AM
Edited by debbie1980 on Wed 10/21/15 04:48 AM

I'm thinking....
A lot has changed on here, been away longer than I thought lol
Well now I'm thinking..
My my.. hello to you..flowerforyou .. and welcome back..drinker ... oh and whatever they tell you.. about me..
Probably isn't .. really true....
Hmm.... unless they tell you, what a great catch I would be.... now that you can believelaugh :wink:

You mean the collector? :wink: :wink:

Out with the old, in with the new. lol :wink:

no photo
Mon 10/19/15 02:00 PM

I've seen every episode at least once, many multiple times - I just haven't watched any of THIS season yet. I usually wait till there is 8 or 10 episodes then I binge watch.

Joe (Rossi) has made a great addition to the show but his character is still kinda new. Supposedly Rossi was on the original BAU team when it formed with Gideon and had left before the show premiered and then he came back.

When Mandy Patinkin (Gideon) left the show I figured he would 'reappear' eventually but I wasn't expecting what they did.
How they did Elle (Lola Glaudini) was also unexpected.

Whoever it is that leaves, I'm sure it will be a great episode!

I like that Emily (Paget Brewster) turned out the way she did. I like how they tied it together.

Hi waving waving

I do watch criminal minds on sky sometimes, Is Rossi that hunky black guy? if so, oh no I like him. sad2

I like Spencer too.

I quoted, I didn't mean to, question to anyone who knows. Thank you.flowerforyou

You are thinking of Derek Morgan played by Shemar Moore. He was also on the Young and the Restless for years as well.

Yup your right, I am. He's yummy, and Spencer. Thanks. flowerforyou

That's ok then if those 2 are staying, well for me anyway lol. :banana: :banana: :banana: flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 10/19/15 04:57 AM
I love windows 10, its much better than 8.1, so go for it!!flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 10/19/15 04:48 AM

Father God in the name of Jesus. Lord i come giving you honor praise and glory. Lord for you are God and beside you there is no other. Father you are a God that makes the impossible possible. Lord i lift up Debbie before you oh God. Father i ask for a miracle for Debbie oh Lord. Lord you see and you know all that Debbie is faced with so i ask Lord that you would give her a supernatural healing in Jesus name. Father i bind up the plans of the enemy Lord i cancel every assignment and plot of the enemy against Debbie's life. I decree and declare that Debbie shall live and not die. Holy Spirit wherever Debbie may be God i ask that you touch Debbie. And all those who may be sick or experiencing hard times in life. Give them a miracle God for i know that you are able to do all things on Jesus name Amen.

And thanks again. flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 10/19/15 04:48 AM

To all going through health issues.
Sending prayers of healing and strength to beat this.
The lord has this.
{ Just Believe }

Thank you. flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 10/19/15 04:47 AM

Just thinking of you. Hope all is well!

:heart:

Thinking of you too. flowerforyou

How are you? flowers :heart: flowers

no photo
Mon 10/19/15 04:45 AM
Get well soon Tom. flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 10/14/15 05:05 AM
I did it. yay. I don't know why I was too nervous to do it, it was easy and everything's running much quicker now. :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Thanks all for the help. flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 10/12/15 02:10 PM

I still haven't upgraded yet, but historically it should be a good OS
Microsoft has a history of doing good, bad, good, bad, good..you get the picture

95 good
98 crap
xp good
vista crap
win 7 good
win 8 crap

so 10 should be goodlaugh

Yup hopefully lol laugh laugh laugh laugh

Thank you all. flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 10/12/15 01:26 AM
Edited by debbie1980 on Mon 10/12/15 01:29 AM

I've seen every episode at least once, many multiple times - I just haven't watched any of THIS season yet. I usually wait till there is 8 or 10 episodes then I binge watch.

Joe (Rossi) has made a great addition to the show but his character is still kinda new. Supposedly Rossi was on the original BAU team when it formed with Gideon and had left before the show premiered and then he came back.

When Mandy Patinkin (Gideon) left the show I figured he would 'reappear' eventually but I wasn't expecting what they did.
How they did Elle (Lola Glaudini) was also unexpected.

Whoever it is that leaves, I'm sure it will be a great episode!

I like that Emily (Paget Brewster) turned out the way she did. I like how they tied it together.

Hi waving waving

I do watch criminal minds on sky sometimes, Is Rossi that hunky black guy? if so, oh no I like him. sad2

I like Spencer too.

I quoted, I didn't mean to, question to anyone who knows. Thank you.flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 10/11/15 06:13 AM

Yay! Almost a month free of 'it'.
:laughing:

Did you finally quit smoking???

Yeppers! bigsmile

Brilliant. flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 10/10/15 12:19 PM
I used to dream of polly pockets. lol laugh laugh

no photo
Sat 10/10/15 10:42 AM