Loves2Please's photo
Sun 08/10/08 09:01 PM
STRIPPER

Loves2Please's photo
Sun 08/10/08 08:59 PM
STUFFED BELL PEPPERS.....

Loves2Please's photo
Sun 08/10/08 08:40 PM

I have a question for ya'll to answer... How do u say u love someone and they dont believe u!!!!!!!!! And then u find out that they doubted u from the beginning..How would u react, here is the story and any feedback would be great...OK here it goes.

My girlfriend was on the computer today, she found that i had put another profile up on POF,Plenty of Fish.com. I didn't change the password, but i came into find her pulling it back up and asking me why i opened another account. I had already closed it just a week before. I had not really believed her when she said she loved me. So lets just say that i broke her heart and it was written all over her face. Behind the tears and madness the only thing she was mad about was the title and it said "LOOKING FOR WOMEN FOR LONG TERM RELATIONSHIP" I should have never doubted her but because of past relationships i have been blind or just plain stupid to see that she cares and loves me for me!!!!!!!!! So to make a plain statement it would say I SCREWED UP BIG! Would anyone like to comment on my behavior over fallin in love and afraid of the feelings i have for her.....Ok so to be real,I like to know ,How should I fix the FFFUUUCCCKKK Up I did,,It hurts me to know I broke Her Heart The Way I Did,I never want her nor I to feel this way again...So is there anyway to feel or to forgive the one that did the wrong,it's the fact I messed up bad,and I want her as my only lady in my life,and to beable to see her as my wife.She means the world to me,,and I have a problem letting go her know really how much I DO LOVE HER. SHE IS MY HEART TO MY DIEING DAYS.......LOVE TO ALL HERE...PLEASE GIVE ME INFO ON MY FFFUUUCCCKKK UP.......

Thanks all for the feedback and comments!!!!!!!!!

Loves2Please's photo
Wed 08/06/08 09:50 PM
Edited by Loves2Please on Wed 08/06/08 09:50 PM
Thinking,, is one of the most thoughtful things to do,as we think of the last person we kissed,,the last time we feel off a bike,even when you look back, and just say ((damn)) did I really do that,,lol..Well there you go,((Thinking))..If we all had one thing to THINK about,what would it be,and why.Is there any reason to really think that damn hard on one thing in life,or is it that we all have to think so much on how our life can and should be..You can think that this is just((Stupid)) to read,,but just stop for one secound, and just think of how you feel,or even just how someone else feels..You never know, your thoughts mite make someone else((THINK))...And guess what,,you just made someone else in this world use there mind and think of things, that can become good for them. Just think,Happy Thought's,,and see how you((Think)), of the good things that come to you when you make that Thought come True.....
((So What Are Your Thought's Tonight))
My True Thought's Are Of
The Woman Im In Love With
Tonya W..My Love 4 LIFE.

Loves2Please's photo
Mon 08/04/08 12:46 AM
I DONT USE THIS AS A DATING SITE, I USE THIS AS A WAY TO SEEK INSIGHT FROM PEOPLE WHO HAD OR IS HAVEING THE SAME PROBLEMS AS ME....

Loves2Please's photo
Mon 08/04/08 12:39 AM
The facts stand, I was a ffuucckk up,,I love the hell out of her,,I was scared to let her into my heart,,I was scared to let her into my mind,,it was the way of my past..I lived this life for 10 years,,and I dont or did not know how to let go,,she and I talked abot it for a while,,and to say the least I was wrong,,and she knows it,,but at the same time,,I feel so damn bad about what i did,to not trust her,I feel like I owe her more then what she can give,,,,SHE IS TRULY MY HEART,,AND SHE MAKE MY LIFE COMPLETE..........LOVE TO ALL HERE .....

Loves2Please's photo
Mon 08/04/08 12:32 AM
I HAD IT UP FOR A COUPLE OF DAYS WHEN SHE FOUND IT, BUT I DIDNT CHEAT ON HER NOR DID I TALK TO ANYONE ON THERE.

Loves2Please's photo
Mon 08/04/08 12:25 AM
CAUSE I TRUELY THOUGHT SHE DIDNT LOVE ME!!!!!!!! AND WAS JUST SAYING IT TO PLEASE ME, BUT I HAVE FAILED TO OPEN MY EYES AND THAT SHE IS THE ONE FOR ME

Loves2Please's photo
Mon 08/04/08 12:03 AM
I have a question for ya'll to answer... How do u say u love someone and they dont believe u!!!!!!!!! And then u find out that they doubted u from the beginning..How would u react, here is the story and any feedback would be great...OK here it goes.

My girlfriend was on the computer today, she found that i had put another profile up on POF,Plenty of Fish.com. I didn't change the password, but i came into find her pulling it back up and asking me why i opened another account. I had already closed it just a week before. I had not really believed her when she said she loved me. So lets just say that i broke her heart and it was written all over her face. Behind the tears and madness the only thing she was mad about was the title and it said "LOOKING FOR WOMEN FOR LONG TERM RELATIONSHIP" I should have never doubted her but because of past relationships i have been blind or just plain stupid to see that she cares and loves me for me!!!!!!!!! So to make a plain statement it would say I SCREWED UP BIG! Would anyone like to comment on my behavior over fallin in love and afraid of the feelings i have for her.....Ok so to be real,I like to know ,How should I fix the FFFUUUCCCKKK Up I did,,It hurts me to know I broke Her Heart The Way I Did,I never want her nor I to feel this way again...So is there anyway to feel or to forgive the one that did the wrong,it's the fact I messed up bad,and I want her as my only lady in my life,and to beable to see her as my wife.She means the world to me,,and I have a problem letting go her know really how much I DO LOVE HER. SHE IS MY HEART TO MY DIEING DAYS.......LOVE TO ALL HERE...PLEASE GIVE ME INFO ON MY FFFUUUCCCKKK UP.......

Loves2Please's photo
Sun 08/03/08 11:35 PM
bringing it back one more time love to all here....

Loves2Please's photo
Mon 07/21/08 10:15 AM
Since im Both,,,born on a cusp

AQUARIUS - THE ONE U CAN'T TOUCH
(1/20-2/18)
Great talker. Attractive and passionate. Laid back. Knows how to Have fun. Is really good at almost anything. Great kisser. Unpredictable. Outgoing. Down to earth. Attractive. Loud. Talkative. Not one to mess with. Rare to find. Good when found. 7 years of bad luck if you do not repost.

PISCES - THE SEX ADDICT
(2/19-3/20)
Adorable. Intelligent. Loves to joke. Very Good sense of humor. Energetic. Predict future. Always get what they want. Very Attractive. Easy going. RARE Find. GOOD when found. Loves being in long relationship. Talkative. Romantic. Caring. NOT one to mess with.

Loves2Please's photo
Mon 07/21/08 10:11 AM
These things don't lie, come on, ya know these things are real dammit...I had to re-post or that would mean 7 years of bad luck! yikes.. i want my mommy.

CAPRICORN - THE SEXY ONE
(12/22-1/19)
Dominant in relationships. Someone loves them right now. Always Wants the last word. Caring. Smart. Sweet. Loud. Loyal. Beautiful. Goofy. Easy to talk to. Everything you ever wanted. Easy to please.Loves to smile.Beautiful laugh.Patient.Cautious.Bit of naughty.The one and only.

7 Years of bad luck if you do not repost

AQUARIUS - THE ONE U CAN'T TOUCH
(1/20-2/18)
Great talker. Attractive and passionate. Laid back. Knows how to Have fun. Is really good at almost anything. Great kisser. Unpredictable. Outgoing. Down to earth. Attractive. Loud. Talkative. Not one to mess with. Rare to find. Good when found. 7 years of bad luck if you do not repost.

PISCES - THE SEX ADDICT
(2/19-3/20)
Adorable. Intelligent. Loves to joke. Very Good sense of humor. Energetic. Predict future. Always get what they want. Very Attractive. Easy going. RARE Find. GOOD when found. Loves being in long relationship. Talkative. Romantic. Caring. NOT one to mess with.

4 years of bad luck if you do not
repost

ARIES - THE PLAYER
(3/21-4/19)
Nice. Love is one of a kind. Great listeners Very Good in bed... Lover not a fighter, but will still knock you out. Trustworthy. Always happy. Someone you should never let go of. Loud. Talkative. Outgoing VERY FORGIVING. Loves to make out. Has a beautiful smile. Generous. Very strong. THE MOST IRRESISTIBLE. 9 years of bad luck if you do not repost.

TAURUS - THE BAD BOY OR GIRL
(4/20-5/20)
Very high appeal. Love is one of a kind. Very romantic. Most caring person you will ever meet! Entirely creative. Extremely random and proud of it. Freak. Spontaneous. Great at telling Stories. Not a Fighter, But will Knock your lights out if it comes down to it. Someone you should hold on to. 12 years of bad luck if you do not repost.

GEMINI - HARD TO LOVE
(5/21-6/21)
Outgoing. Lovable. Spontaneous. Not one to mess with. Funny. Excellent kisser. EXTREMELY adorable. Good personalities. good relationships.Someone loves them right now Addictive. Loud. 16 years of bad luck if you do not repost.

CANCER -THE ONE
(6/22-7/22)
Trustworthy. EXTREMELY Attractive. BEST kisser. One of a kind. Loves being In long-term relationships.Hard to find . addictive.Extremely energetic. Unpredictable. Will exceed your expectations. Normally not a Fighter, but will KNOCK YOU OUT if neccessary. Someone loves them right now. 2 years of bad luck if you do not repost.

LEO - THE SEX MANIAC
(7/23-8/22)
Very talkative. Nice to everyone they meet. Their Love is one of a kind. Silly, Fun and SEXY. Have own unique appeal. Irresistible. Most caring person you'll ever meet! however not the kind of person you wanna mess with...they will kick your ass... u might end up crying... 10 years of bad luck if you do not repost.

VIRGO - THE BEST SEXUAL PARTNER
(8/23-9/22)
Love to bust. Nice. Sassy. Intelligent. EXTREMELY SEXY. Predict future. Loves being in long relationships. Has lots of friends. Great talker. Always gets what he or she wants. Also not a fighter, but if they have to, they will also knock the lights out of you if it comes down to it.Cool. Loves to own Geminis' in sports. Extremely fun. Loves to joke. Smart. 24 years of bad luck if you do not repost.

LIBRA - THE PIMP
(9/23-10/22)
Caring and kind. Smart. Center of attention. High appeal. Has the last word. Good to find, hard to keep. Fun to be around. Extremely weird but in a good way. Very good in bed. Good Sense of Humor. Thoughtful. Always gets what he or she wants. Loves to joke. Very popular. Silly, fun and sweet. 5 years of bad luck if you do not repost.

SCORPIO - THE VIRGIN
(10/23-11/21)
Loves being in long relationships. Likes to give a good fight for what they want. Extremely outgoing. Loves to help people in times of need. Best kisser. Good personality. Stubborn. A caring person. ONE OF A KIND.Gorgeous Smile.Not one to mess with. The best sexual partners in the zodiac.

Are the most attractive people on earth! 15 years of bad luck if you do not repost!!

SAGITTARIUS - CRAVES SEX ALOT
(11/22-12/21)
Spontaneous. High appeal. Rare to find. Great when found. Loves being in long relationships. So much love to give. Not one to mess with. Very pretty. Very romantic. Nice to everyone they meet. Their Love is one of a kind. Silly, fun and sweet. Have own unique appeal. Most caring person you will ever meet! Amazing in the you know where..!!! Not the kind of person you wanna mess with- you might end up crying! 10 yrs of bad luk if do not re p

Loves2Please's photo
Fri 07/18/08 04:21 PM
But the impact that can happen with each other can be very strong if the man can show his soft side,,the side that most are to big to think of...I love to give the most to my woman,,if she can just think of her man as the prince that woke her up from that sleep she was put into by the azz that changed her...I feel that a kiss is the part of making love with out sex,sex is great,,,but with out the kissing fire works,,then theres nothing.....

Loves2Please's photo
Fri 07/18/08 03:14 PM
You mix the right amount of passion and intensity in your kissing to make you a very good kisser. You can make someone fall madly in love with you with a single kiss. You must have a lot of experience in kissing and it shows. You love to kiss and be kissed, and your kissing is not limited to only on the mouth. You like to explore your partners body with your mouth and tongue.

Loves2Please's photo
Wed 07/16/08 07:24 AM
I Thank You Much,I Try,,,,Love 2 All Here..smokin

Loves2Please's photo
Tue 07/15/08 02:37 PM
See yall are talking about gold digging men,,true there out there,,but have yall ever think of the men out here that hate the men that do that ****,,see in my mind that makes me look bad,,im the kind of a guy that will give to my woman,,and do for her,,and love the way she needs to be,,and for the money part,,she needs only to pay for what we need around the house,,and things shge wants for her self,,and at times she could buy me something,,lol,,but in all,,it the mans true mind to take care of his house hold,,and his woman,,I hate the fact there is DEAD BEAT DADS out there or for the most part,,the DEAD BEAT AZZ HOLES that cant seem to TREAT A WOMAN WITH RESPECT,LOVE,TRUST,...Good Guys Finish Last...Sweet Woman Never Finish Looking For Mr.Right

Loves2Please's photo
Tue 07/15/08 12:23 PM
The pages of the years
Are crying of the same;
Each word - each silent sound reminds of you,
I'm counting days
By just extracting from dimension 'love'
Dimension 'pain'.

And I'll forget you, love
Just when a blind man draws
One sound on the non-existing wall,
One of a rose
That's falling quietly on the castle's floor,
No longer whole.

Through all the darkest nights
I'll have your worst nightmares,
I'll be your one eternal candle's light,
I'm always there -
We breathe the same and so much filled with love
October air.

And when the ages die,
The broken hourglass -
The symbol of the battle 'Love and Time'-
Will speak of us.
The world, no longer knowing what is love,
Will speak of us.

Loves2Please's photo
Tue 07/15/08 11:15 AM
Thank You,,I try to keep a clear head on life....love to all here

Loves2Please's photo
Tue 07/15/08 05:20 AM
Sometimes the most difficult of life experiences are ones which we will often 'sweep under the rug' in the hopes that they will suddenly disappear.

It comes back to the saying:
'Out of sight, out of mind'

Doing what is 'right' is often never easy.
In fact, doing the 'right' thing can be a most difficult task.

Doing the 'right' thing comes quite naturally for people who have a kind and compassionate heart.

Doing the 'right' thing requires one to be prepared to see the reality of life -
Then knowing that when we come away from it we will feel a multitude of emotions. As a result of those emotions we will then reflect on our own lives and our own mortality.

Doing the 'right' thing is a commendable action, provided it is carried out without guilt as the driving force.

Doing the 'right' thing involves simple acts of kindness -

~ visiting the sick at home or in hospital ~
~ taking care of the aged ~
~ providing emotional support ~
~ sending a special note, card or gift ~
~ reaching out and expressing your love for that person ~

Doing the 'right' thing does not take much time on your part,
but will be cherished and remembered for a lifetime by the recipient!

Always remember this -
We may never be touched by some of life's really difficult challenges ....
But if for a moment, we were to put ourselves into the shoes of the people who are dealing with major challenges ...
What would your expectations be of your friends and family?

Perhaps your hopes would be that they would be there for you!

My question to you now is -

Have you been there for them?
For the people who matter to you?

And more importantly ...

Have you been doing the 'right' thing?

Loves2Please's photo
Thu 07/10/08 02:01 PM
Mounting tension as storm clouds gather
Air filled with excitement as the storm brews
Thunder crashing in the distance speeds his heart with anticipation
Lightning flashing across the sky between her eyes and his
Filling his soul with anxiousness