Community > Posts By > MikeAngel

no photo
Tue 01/25/11 06:54 PM
Is Alanis still alive?. Haven't heard from her in ages.

no photo
Fri 08/13/10 07:02 PM
Edited by MikeAngel on Fri 08/13/10 07:04 PM

I think most women aren't sure what they want. The truth is most of us will never be truly satisfied. No man or woman is perfect. We want it all, but we can not have it all. I believe the true reason why women often go for the bad boy is because of the adrenaline you get from it all. You can't quite put your finger on why you like them so much and it keeps you wanting more. I for one used to love the bad boy type, but as I get older I find myself looking for men who are more wholesome, kind hearted and romantic. One other thing I want to add is I think that there is a reason why good men get over looked, it's because most women will not admit it but we are afraid of a good man. You date so many jerks that leave you scarred and then when you get a good one you don't know what to do with him. (Just my thoughts; I can't speak for everyone else) =)
The fact of the matter is that some women are as complicated as some men.

Some are not.

No woman will ever be able to know how men think, just like no man will ever know how women think.

Trying to figure out one another is a lost battle.

So why even bother.

no photo
Fri 08/13/10 06:55 PM

Take a chill pill, kid, and stop sounding like the world is coming to an end.

You "gurantee"?, HAHAHAHA, my 2 year old nephew favorite "sentence".

Don't be cornerned if my mother is concerned for me, concern yourself if yours is concerned for you.

Geeeezzzz, I guess it's true what people say, that every site has one.

Gosh, I have high hopes for the world, not sure I get the joke about the nephew, and you brought up your mom, man. If you dont want people to respond to your complaints, I dont understand why you would post them....ooooohhhhhh....never mind.:wink:
I wonder which complains you are talking about.

Happy people don't see them as "complains".

Senor, you are not making sense.

Just sit back and relax a little.

I am not a teacher so if you didn't get what I meant about my nephew, find someone else to explain it to you.

yawn
The smartest thing you have ever said.

Perhaps now you can relax a little and move on to better things.

no photo
Thu 08/12/10 08:09 PM

Im looking for something I can wear that will make my boobs look bigger and my a$$ look smaller....any suggestions?
Plastic Surgeon, anyone?.laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Thu 08/12/10 08:07 PM
Edited by MikeAngel on Thu 08/12/10 08:12 PM

Don't be cornerned if my mother is concerned for me, concern yourself if yours is concerned for you.

Gosh, I have high hopes for the world, not sure I get the joke about the nephew, and you brought up your mom, man. If you dont want people to respond to your complaints, I dont understand why you would post them....ooooohhhhhh....never mind.:wink:
I wonder which complains you are talking about.

Happy people don't see them as "complains".

Senor, you are not making sense.

Just sit back and relax a little.

I am not a teacher so if you didn't get what I meant about my nephew, find someone else to explain it to you.

no photo
Thu 08/12/10 05:23 PM

For me the most honest answer is security. I want to feel safe in your arms. I want to feel secure in the fact that you won't ever want another woman or cheat on me. I want to know that your priorities are straight and the bills will get paid. I want to feel secure in the knowlege that we share the same morals. I want to know that if I'm going through a rough patch in my life that I will always have your love and support. That's the bottom line, make me feel secure.
MY KIND OF WOMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!.

I knew there was one out there.

no photo
Thu 08/12/10 05:20 PM

Only a fool thinks they control love. When in fact we are all controlled by love. flowerforyou
Speak for yourself.

The only way "love" control us is when we think with our hearts.

Been there, done that and learned my lesson.

So you can just stop thinking with your heart when you want? Interesting.
That's right.

But only if you have a strong mind.

Try it.

Sounds more like you're putting up a wall so other people can't get in and really get to know you. Sure, you can keep yourself at a distance, but is not letting others in when it comes to relationships really the best thing?
No walls. I do let people in. You are analizing my posts waaaaaaaaaaaaay too much.

no photo
Thu 08/12/10 05:11 PM
Edited by MikeAngel on Thu 08/12/10 05:27 PM

This is my motto:

There's only one person I love more than I love myself: My mother.

That said, I will NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVER love a woman more than I love myself.

Perhaps the reason why I can move on so quickly.

But I will always threat them great.

Ooo, I just noticed this.

I think it should be in your profile. You may save everyone involved a good deal of time and energy.

Loving yourself more than someone you are dating saves yourself pain, headache and heartaches.

What, are you going to tell me that you love those you date more than yourself?.

You can love someone and still make appropriate choices for yourself. Trying to save yourself pain is understandable, but when it prevents you from giving yourself to someone, or letting go, you will never really find love. Allowing yourself to love is a big risk.
I am learning a great deal from you sir. I value your comments.

Then make the check payable to "My Idol". Thank you, thank you very much. LOL.

Its too bad you are so dismissive. You so clearly would benefit from input on your difficult experiences. Page ONE of this thread had some wonderfully insightful comments. When I could see that you didnt even notice them, I tried to point that out. That wall another spoke of is a killer. Being involved with you must be terribly painful... And I guarantee you your mother is concerned for you too.

no photo
Wed 08/11/10 05:54 PM

Only a fool thinks they control love. When in fact we are all controlled by love. flowerforyou
Speak for yourself.

Love is the strongest force in the universe. It can move mountains and create miracles. If we are blessed to experience it, We have no control. It blows the walls down, turns us a** over teakettle, and usually messes our lives and heads up completely. If you think you can control a force with that kind of power, carry on Don Quixote flowerforyou
I am indeed Don Quijote (in Spanish). Care to be my sidekick, Sancho Pansa?. LOL.

It's so strong that when you don't know how to handle it, it takes you straight to Divorce Court.

Don't believe me, ask the 52% whoae "love" ended there.
I don't want to talk to the 52% because I'm part of that group. I want to know from your brother what made his marriage work so well.
Perhaps he has the "Midas" touch.

no photo
Wed 08/11/10 05:53 PM

Speak for yourself.

Love is the strongest force in the universe. It can move mountains and create miracles. If we are blessed to experience it, We have no control. It blows the walls down, turns us a** over teakettle, and usually messes our lives and heads up completely. If you think you can control a force with that kind of power, carry on Don Quixote flowerforyou
I am indeed Don Quijote (in Spanish). Care to be my sidekick, Sancho Pansa?. LOL.

It's so strong that when you don't know how to handle it, it takes you straight to Divorce Court.

Sorry love ...too much work for me. Im looking for someone with an open heart who's ready to love. flowerforyou

Then don't lose hope because those are very easy to find.

no photo
Wed 08/11/10 03:18 PM

Speak for yourself.

no photo
Wed 08/11/10 03:08 PM

Speak for yourself.

So you can just stop thinking with your heart when you want? Interesting.
That's right.

But only if you have a strong mind.

Try it.

no photo
Wed 08/11/10 02:00 PM

Speak for yourself.

no photo
Wed 08/11/10 01:46 PM
Edited by MikeAngel on Wed 08/11/10 01:48 PM

This is my motto:

Wow! your heart is trapped behind a huge neeeeeeeeeeever wall. Sad flowerforyou

Hey, I am sure ANY good mother would feel proud her kids think that way of her.

no photo
Wed 08/11/10 12:42 PM
Edited by MikeAngel on Wed 08/11/10 12:46 PM

This is my motto:

And here are your problems.

Loving your mother and being open about it is great, wonderful and all that. However, depending how vehemently you come across with this, it's going to cause people to walk away. There is such a thing as too much, and if the gal gets the feeling that you won't give her more equal time, then they have no reason to stick around, because they aren't important enough to beat out mother, especially enough to contemplate marriage and kids.

There's a difference between self-love and egotistical love. You might look into the myth of Narcissus. And again, there's no reason why some chick should stick around for that game.
I think most of you are missing my point.

I am not saying that just because you love your mother and/or yourself more than any woman you date or marry that you will not love her.

I know a bunch of people that after they start dating someone or after marrying, they forget about their family members.

Not I.

I also know a bunch of people that allow their SO's to bad-mouth their mothers and/or relatives.

Not I.

Whether my mother lived around the corner or in another country, she will always be number one in my book and I would not allow anybody to disrespect her.

And on the same token, I would never disrespect my SO's mother or/and family members.

My older brother has been married for over 30 years and says the same thing I say and it hasn't stopped him from having a great marriage.

At times people need to put their priorities straight;

Although it's a given that many people push their parents, friends and family members aside when they start dating or marry someone, guess which shoulders they will use when theit relationship go "bye bye"?.

You guessed it, their parent's, friends' and family members'.

And before I get a "that almost never happens", ask any of those 52% of marriages that have ended in divorce.

no photo
Wed 08/11/10 12:25 PM

This is my motto:

I think it should be in your profile. You may save everyone involved a good deal of time and energy.

Loving yourself more than someone you are dating saves yourself pain, headache and heartaches.

What, are you going to tell me that you love those you date more than yourself?.

You can love someone and still make appropriate choices for yourself. Trying to save yourself pain is understandable, but when it prevents you from giving yourself to someone, or letting go, you will never really find love. Allowing yourself to love is a big risk.
I am learning a great deal from you sir. I value your comments.

Then make the check payable to "My Idol". Thank you, thank you very much. LOL.

no photo
Wed 08/11/10 12:22 PM
Edited by MikeAngel on Wed 08/11/10 12:23 PM

I wonder what Doogie Howser thinks.

Or what Tony or Angela would do.

Well, Doggie is into guys and Tony was too soft to handle a woman like Angela.

I am sure Doogie wouldn't have a hard time telling us what he likes about Angela' son, Jonathan, since they both belong to the same team laugh laugh laugh laugh

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

no photo
Wed 08/11/10 12:19 PM

A large penis.. no need for small talk.
A perfect "one night stand" candidate. laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Wed 08/11/10 09:02 AM

This is my motto:

?

I hope you are learning something from me.

no photo
Wed 08/11/10 08:55 AM

Mike, Welcome to Mingle. I am sure you can find nice women in your area that are not looking for the bad boy. The reason I can say this for sure is because I live in your area!
Thanks.

Oh, I am sure I can, I am not looking just yet.

Just dumped one a few days ago.

One who thought that saying "I love you" was all a relationship needs.

Like I told her "words mean NOTHING, show me".

Words are just that, words.

Like they say, actions speak louder than words.

She found out the hard way. laugh laugh laugh laugh

This makes me question your assessment of 'decent' or 'treat her like a queen'...words mean quite a lot sir. You can show plenty in your words.

I suspect your words were powerful enough to wither hers. I dont know whats up there. Youve heard of a self fulfilling prophecy I suppose.

Words mean NOTHING if not backed with actions.

For example, don't fricking tell me you love me to my face and then cheat on me when I turn my back.

Comprendes?.

Previous 1 3