Community > Posts By > JakeRyan32

JakeRyan32's photo
Sun 09/19/10 10:17 AM
Any interesting people in the sunshine state?

JakeRyan32's photo
Thu 09/02/10 10:02 AM
flowerforyou

JakeRyan32's photo
Fri 08/27/10 07:30 AM
flowerforyou

JakeRyan32's photo
Thu 08/26/10 06:00 AM

Observation About Life #97: Attractiveness is on the outside. Beauty is on the inside.

agreed, that was my point biggrin

JakeRyan32's photo
Wed 08/25/10 02:26 PM

Some of us are ok with being single and some of us are on a perpetual hunt for "the one". I think those of us who are ok with being single can continue on with our lives being ourselves, doing what we do and IF someone great comes along, we're ready.

If you spend your whole life searching for someone you will continually fool yourself into thinking you MAY have found them, inevitably ending in heartbreak. You beat yourself up over and over again trying to figure out what went wrong. Eventually you become so jaded that you stop being yourself and start trying to be what you think they want you to be to prove you aren't going mad. And when they still don't want you, you convince yourself they are the ones who made you mad in the first place.

Please people, be happy with who you are and someone, someday will come along to be happy with you.

Very well put

JakeRyan32's photo
Wed 08/25/10 01:31 PM
I just saw The Other Guys. It wasn't the best movie of the summer but it was very entertaining and funny as hell! A-Team was really good, Inception was good but long, I was one of the few that really liked Grown-Ups also.

Splice sucked!
Predators sucked!

JakeRyan32's photo
Wed 08/25/10 12:09 PM
Back in my college days I made some really good brownies! I don't know if you would want any of those though

JakeRyan32's photo
Wed 08/25/10 11:53 AM
lol...good luck. I bet this will be a popular post!:thumbsup:

JakeRyan32's photo
Wed 08/25/10 11:51 AM

I've run into the same thing. Not sure this is what's happening to you--just another perspective. A guy pal of mine explained it to me this way.... A guy is in his middle-age crisis. He's looking for a young hottie, and there are plenty on dating sites. In the mean time, he strings along women around his own age to fall back on if he can't get someone younger.

Sad, isn't it?

I think your "guy friend" has his own issues.

JakeRyan32's photo
Wed 08/25/10 11:50 AM

I have met countless guys on this site and one other. These guys me send texts, flirts and even call me some of them, I have only met one of them in person, scoring another date is like murder. It's hard for one thing because most of us are parents and are working around our kids, but I really feel as a woman, i should have to be calling all the shots. If these guys are really interested like they CLAIM to be, then what the hell is the problem. I am not desperate, but I am sick of trying to navigate everything. I am a mother of three and I can even manage to pull off some spare time if needed. What gives. Maybe i shouldn't put myself out there anymore. Guys please give some advice, what are you thinking, quit telling girls how beautiful they are if you really are not interested. I'm frustrated.

Take the boxing gloves off your profile:)

And come to Florida! I will make time for youflowers smitten

JakeRyan32's photo
Wed 08/25/10 11:46 AM

So my story began about 3 and a half weeks ago... I met this man at the gym, I was so close to rejecting him but his sex appeal was too hard to resist. We started talking & the rest is history, recently learning he is in a relationship. Futhermore I realized that we are all at risk when we meet someone new for the first time, people just are not telling the truth. I wanted to get some feed back, what would you do if you were turned on by a person who could never really be yours? Affairs are all too common but do people really think its wrong, or is it only wrong when your being cheated on?

Sorry pumpkin but I agree that it is wrong. But unfortunatly way to common.

JakeRyan32's photo
Wed 08/25/10 11:40 AM

The middle one in the left hand column is my ex-mother-in-law but the pic is a few years old now.

lolrofl

JakeRyan32's photo
Wed 08/25/10 11:16 AM
oops, I meant top left

JakeRyan32's photo
Wed 08/25/10 11:16 AM

laugh laugh laugh
laugh laugh what the hello is that thing on the bottom right?laugh laugh

Lol....I know the dog on the top right is a very expensive asian dog. I think they cost in the thousands.

JakeRyan32's photo
Wed 08/25/10 10:26 AM
Are there any girls who love to surf out there?

JakeRyan32's photo
Wed 08/25/10 10:05 AM

brown noser....:tongue:

lol...no, I just have a 3 year old daughter and I hope that she grows up to be happy and secure with herself and never lets anyone change that self image:)

JakeRyan32's photo
Wed 08/25/10 09:56 AM
I keep reading all these treads having to do with what is considered beautiful, what is to fat, ect, ect. All women are beautiful. You are the creaters of life, You posses something magical. When we take the time to get to know you and truely start to fall for the person you are we look past the "imperfections" and even find them irresistable. So please stop worrying that you are not the perfect dress size or you don't look quite like someone else. Give us a chance to fall in love with the person that you truely are.

JakeRyan32's photo
Fri 08/20/10 02:52 PM
I love curvy women

JakeRyan32's photo
Fri 08/20/10 01:20 PM
An O and a V

JakeRyan32's photo
Fri 08/20/10 01:00 PM
Thanks ladies. Sure a friendship is fine:)

Previous 1