Community > Posts By > ak0

no photo
Thu 09/03/09 07:50 PM

Why are so many women wearing the ugliest flip flop/sandals of all eternity? please tell me they are super comfortable like those crappy crocs.

things are getting maybe a little out of hand

no photo
Thu 09/03/09 07:47 PM
me three!

no photo
Tue 08/25/09 05:33 PM
under the water

brother brown

no photo
Fri 08/21/09 06:02 PM

sorry for your lose flowerforyou

thank you ms. teddy. he had beautiful tattoos. he was so kind to me. we rapped about everything.

no photo
Fri 08/21/09 02:43 PM

Life is what you make of it. Yes it may be. However we all walk around daily and wonder why we cant get along with the people we meet. I am showing you why as we speak. It is because no one is subtle any more and everyone assumes that we mean one thing. The art of expression is meaningless and has no true queen. We all roam day to day wondering, "What, oh what did he or she say?" All of us want answers with no clue yet we all pray. My answer to this, is as simple as three letters. We all need to remember that honesty has no definition. We render its condition. Unfortunately in today's society we all expect so much that we have no sense of the subtle. Because life is out of touch.

And that, is creative writing. In whatever sense "Mingle" wanted us to use this forum for unless we were writing poetry.

My answer to the question was "spoken" but not written-- hence creative writing.

:thumbsup:

this may or may not be the same.. my bff and i have a motto: subtle but obvious. we laugh, but we try to balance and maintain it.

no photo
Fri 08/21/09 02:28 PM

it is the first time a lover has died on me. it was an entirely untimely death. this news coming in from a coincidental meeting and a removed source halted my breath and left my eyes to wander from the unknowing bearer sitting across from me.

this person who once said peekaboo walking into a bathroom where i once dressed, this person who once sang his little rendition of the righteous brothers to me where i snuggled into his arms in a big, big bed, this person who one all summer long dumped ice in my shirt and threw me into a pool over and over, this person whose friends smiled slightly to me before i knew it was done.. my memories of him come softly then harshly. it's too strange to imagine. it must've been murder. he had so much and a big, big heart.

i loved him never owning him. it was his way.
I don't mean to sound flippant, but I've never had this kind of loss. I always thought it was better to be alone in life, that way Id never be hurt. I see I was wrong from your write. There is good memories here with the bad and the pain. Thanks for sharing and opening up my eyes.:heart: :heart: :heart:

i think maybe you can be 'alone' and still love. when you love, you are always full. thank you for sharing, fusion.

no photo
Fri 08/21/09 02:27 PM

flowerforyou

hello, trgirl

no photo
Fri 08/21/09 02:26 PM

katie....brokenheart

words fall short when hearts land harshly...

im sorry

:heart:

thank you, Kevin, especially for still being here with me..

no photo
Fri 08/21/09 02:17 PM

it is the first time a lover has died on me. it was an entirely untimely death. this news coming in from a coincidental meeting and a removed source halted my breath and left my eyes to wander from the unknowing bearer sitting across from me.

this person who once said peekaboo walking into a bathroom where i once dressed, this person who once sang his little rendition of the righteous brothers to me where i snuggled into his arms in a big, big bed, this person who one all summer long dumped ice in my shirt and threw me into a pool over and over, this person whose friends smiled slightly to me before i knew it was done.. my memories of him come softly then harshly. it's too strange to imagine. it must've been murder. he had so much and a big, big heart.

flowerforyou

waving

no photo
Fri 08/21/09 02:12 PM

Sorry for your loss

Such a heartwrenching write

Prayers are said :heart:

Tammy

it is heartwrenching, a good word to describe. many are missing him and some were glad. it was that kind of life. i am happy about the time we shared.

thank you, Tammy

no photo
Fri 08/21/09 02:09 PM

Hey I am very sorry for you, I know what this pain feels like. God bless!

what happens is in the inklings even though it seems you don't know what is up and around the corner

thank you for posting, last man 602

no photo
Fri 08/21/09 02:02 PM

no photo
Tue 08/18/09 07:15 PM
that is awesome

no photo
Tue 08/18/09 07:12 PM
meandu2

(((S)))

no photo
Tue 08/18/09 07:08 PM
i have a dead brother

2 sisters im on speaking terms with and 1 not

there's always something

no photo
Mon 08/10/09 01:01 PM
:heart:

no photo
Wed 08/05/09 10:07 AM
i stood in the candy aisle yesterday. i saw spice drops and gum drops and sugary sweet all around. i left without a bite in there somewhere thinking about our first date.

no photo
Thu 07/30/09 05:06 AM
tomorrow will be just as bad.. it's killing me

no photo
Thu 07/30/09 04:11 AM

cat fights are awesome though! drool

They suck. It's a sad state for girls to lose friendships or fight over unworthy guys.

guys lose friendships over unworthy girls too.it's part of life,so ya might as well have a cat fight and turn some guys on love drool

You know something, I'm gonna be honest here, any guy that gets off on the idea of two women hurting each other in any way like that, isn't that much of a man to me. I admit I do have my struggles in this area though and want to make it right and view women properly, but women deserve better then that to be viewed as objects in that way among the other ways they are seen in this culture.

A true man would do anything he could to protect a lady from being hurt in such an occurance, not just stand back and watch while he gets off. I think it's rather degrading for women to have to put up with that type of thing.

Yep, it's totally degrading. I'm wondering why these friends continue to frequent this bar and accept the quality of men they're meeting there.

Maybe they on some level feel that's all they deserve? I know a lot of women tend to see themselves how the world sees them, as bodies, nothing more then pleasure givers for the men, that they don't matter, that their hearts and souls don't matter as much as whether they put or not, or how big their breasts are. Even though deep down inside they aren't happy, they go along with it, cause the culture expects this of women now, to look and act a certain way. I feel sorry for a lot of women to be honest and even some men.

There's so much pressure to act like everyone else, to treat sex as a game, as something that can be easily given away to anyone that wants it even if they don't deserve it, to use the other for love and for lust. So much pressure to have a particular look, to conform to the world's beauty standards.

To go against all that is to basically become an outcast, cause very few seem to really understand what truly matters, that they mean something, that their heart and soul matters more then anything exterior, that they are worth waiting for. It's so sad that things are so backwards like this, it's like right is wrong and wrong is right.

that is beautifully stated

no photo
Fri 07/17/09 06:20 PM
flowerforyou

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25