Community > Posts By > ak0

no photo
Sun 12/14/08 02:56 PM
if a person wants to cheat, they're going to cheat. just ask any cheater who you're not involved with in a relationship about their habits.

no photo
Sun 12/14/08 02:52 PM

its intention, intention, intention. does this guy just want to **** me along with whatever other random girls he chooses, or is he interested in me specifically, and is it just for sex or for a more involved committed relationship?

i see, sitka, your point. its not necessarily about material things.

REPEAT

no photo
Sun 12/14/08 02:52 PM

flowerforyou Hello ak0flowerforyou

hello mirrorbigsmile
bigsmile I hope your having a good day.flowerforyou Its always nice to see youflowerforyou I remembered something about you today.:tongue:

how long ago was it posted:wink: thanks for playing with me!
happy I remember over a year ago when I joined this site, you were one of the first people I emailed.:smile: Its was before I had any pictures or anything.happy Probably freaked you out.laugh

i actually don't know what could freak me out at this point but i probably wasn'tflowerforyou and how did i respond? i hope it was a nice day.

and where has our communication gonelaugh

no photo
Sun 12/14/08 02:50 PM
its intention, intention, intention. does this guy just want to **** me along with whatever other random girls he chooses, or is he interested in me specifically, and is it just for sex or for a more involved committed relationship?

i see, sitka, your point. its not necessarily about material things.

no photo
Sun 12/14/08 02:45 PM

hello mirrorbigsmile
bigsmile I hope your having a good day.flowerforyou Its always nice to see youflowerforyou I remembered something about you today.:tongue:

how long ago was it posted:wink: thanks for playing with me!

no photo
Sun 12/14/08 02:44 PM

OP I am bit confused. I am not sure what age group you are talking about, most of us in our 40's have worked hard for our stuff. I mean I have toys and I am damn proud of them. I know I don't want a Ken to take out of the box and play with now and then I want a life partner that has the same or compatible goals in life as I do.
I can only speak for the men I have run a cross and they don't want a barbie either to expensive of an upkeep for them.

are you single?

yes, we can all assume with age, we all accumulate things, thats not really the issue im pointing out. these guys have been relatively young and a good bit under forty OR older and still single and lonely.

i didn't mean this post to be about competition or who works harder.

I honestly don't think their having material things matters whether they are single or not. They have had the money and bought some toys no big deal. You have stated that this makes 4 or 5. A suggestion might be to make it absolutely plain you are not interested in what they have, but who they are.
I honestly I have never ran across this problem and since I was widowed at age 25 I don't think age matters either. I am trying to understand but I am not getting it. I would not be impressed with his toys, but yet that would show me that he is hard working and has spent his money wisely. But on the other hand if all he had was plastic and a mountain of debt. I would not be interested.

i hear you. i think what i'm getting at is that maybe some are chronic daters or players, their whole setup is there to impress girls. the intent in dating is not always clear to me.

no photo
Sun 12/14/08 02:41 PM

hello mirrorbigsmile

no photo
Sun 12/14/08 02:37 PM

I would love a double garage
ditto...I guess my carport will have to do :banana:

carports are great. they double as party tents

no photo
Sun 12/14/08 02:35 PM

oh but he just resurrected himselflaugh laugh

ok, i'm going 1 for 5

still in the game

((((dating))))

I think whatever makes you happy and whatever and whenever you would do something for someone and think to yourself why i am doing this for him/her that is when you should realize maybe i do like or love them and whatever i can do to make them happy you do.

i dig:thumbsup:

no photo
Sun 12/14/08 02:32 PM

I don't want that....blech!

Sounds like a screwy lame b grade guatamalan movie...

no.. it's colombian

laugh laugh I wondered where the smoke was coming from....altered state of consciousness... lost in pink fluffy myths.

Put down the columbian reefer and open a window you delusional man,dbad!

a latin lover can have you feeling in love that way... you and several others all at the same time!!!!

no photo
Sun 12/14/08 02:18 PM

hey once it is in you you can never be rid if it totally (the south)

happy

i have found it undeniably so

no photo
Sun 12/14/08 02:15 PM
oh but he just resurrected himselflaugh laugh

ok, i'm going 1 for 5

still in the game

((((dating))))

no photo
Sun 12/14/08 02:08 PM

laugh laugh laugh

oh no
rofl

i just canceled my DATE tonight, when you know, you know, right.

no photo
Sun 12/14/08 02:06 PM

You should see my collection of washers and dryers.bigsmile bigsmile

laundry is gooddrinker

I know. It just sounds so dirty when you say...MAYTAG!....or WHIRLPOOL!

who doesn't love clean underwear??!

no photo
Sun 12/14/08 02:05 PM

Dontcha dislike it when ya just know?

:wink:

You got cuter in a glowy dewey kind of southern belle way...:wink:

I love the dichotomy that is you.... this rawness, a brittle realness,an almost smoky sarcasm, with a sweetness and a lightness of touch and a really open smile....

i'm slowly falling back into southern ways.. AND you notice onlinelaugh

i knew it would have to happen to get along ..pitchfork

still questioning whether or not i can love the south again

thank you Lee for posting flowerforyou :heart:

no photo
Sun 12/14/08 02:00 PM

I don't want that....blech!

Sounds like a screwy lame b grade guatamalan movie...

no.. it's colombian

no photo
Sun 12/14/08 01:58 PM

You should see my collection of washers and dryers.bigsmile bigsmile

laundry is gooddrinker

no photo
Sun 12/14/08 01:57 PM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Identity_%28Burn_Notice%29

THANK YOU> i'm tv illiterate.

no photo
Sun 12/14/08 01:56 PM

Huh.

So the dude thinks enough of you to ask you out...then feels ( no matter how mistakenly ) that he needs to impress you.

It would seem to me that you didn't make it clear enough to him in the first place that you are not all that impressed with material stuff.

If you had, and he still insisted on doing that, then it would be a case of him either seeking out an ego boost, or he's just one of those that thinks material stuff is the meaning of life.

there's been four of them recently, maybe five. i think they may be chronic daters.

no photo
Sun 12/14/08 01:52 PM

THAT true person that can make you smile non stop
to make you forget everything bad to happen in your life
to make many memories with
who knows exactly what to say whenever your down
to treat you as the being you are and not care about any of your faults.

Loves you for you

ive been wondering like where these girls are
does the government keep them locked in the treasury or somthing?

it exists, but life continues to happen around us. keeping it when you've found it seems to be the trick.

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25