Community > Posts By > ak0

no photo
Mon 12/29/08 04:45 PM
good evening, mirror :smile:

no photo
Mon 12/29/08 04:40 PM
he took my photograph as i rose from the pillow of my four poster bed. i protested, no, it was too early, and he assured me i was beautiful just before the flash and just as i had smiled feeling agreeable to his notion.

he paid attention to me, opened my eyes to the music of the world and art and film, was my chauffeur to restaurants about town and little jaunts to other places with dancing and fun and meeting all sorts of people. i was a child of 12 years and he was my elder sister's soon to be fiance.

i could only imagine what it could be between the two of them if he was this way with me making me feel so special and filled with wonder and excitement for his company. he was so sweet with me and funny always making me laugh.. and he was in love with my sister who he proposed to on bended knee.

one day i would be a bridesmaid, witness to the happiness of promise and love found. one day i would hope for the same as i would fashion my own wedding within their sight. and one day i would break free from expectation finding my way through disappointment to a stronger, more individual self.

how so much darkness came from light is a many winded tale of tales.. relationships, abuses, births, deaths, money and business, divorce and movements, vice and deviation, all the whirlwind of life and various people and happenings.

sober we become. we think we become smarter.

years. time. waves of darkness and light.

we meet again. i am living far apart from sisters. we've all forged our different paths to new places and people, for me it was finally back home again.. i find him separated from his new family. she left too, the nice girl he had married several years back.

we meet and there is nothing that separates us as two lone adults now with a history of sharing (i eventually turned him onto charlie parker), admiration and respect for one another and having an intimate knowledge of one another's life paths.

he is older and softer, grayed hair. i am more youthful certainly surging with hormones and he generously likens me to 18, as he remembers it.

he puts the top down smiling after an initially quiet dinner with my parents. we are in fun or trying to be though the tension is unmistakeable. we are driving into town together.

waiting for him to kiss me as he held my chin right outside le bon temps roule on magazine st., every thought flashed through my mind of all that i perceive wrong and right. he kisses me slowly and nibbles on my bottom lip. i clear my mind and wait for it to be filled again.. as he continues to kiss me.. you are so beautiful, i could look at you all day.

later, i would stand before him unclothed. he would tell me how beautiful i am and we would embrace against silky sheets. he would continue his kindnesses, and i mine. those moments are some of the most truly beautiful we can experience. open, raw, honest and utterly surrendered.

to explain why i crossed that line of taboo much like i had some other time in my life are simply more tales of why i continue to tweak out experiences like these. perhaps it is boredom or a secret place in me of longing. we don't get to these points living perfect lives. what is it then.. a distraction, a diversion from life's course, from what i must face and what i must leave behind. these are thoughts.

the next morning, i bathed in his big claw footed tub slowly and peacefully. there is space and there is peace. no boundaries were crossed for us. neither us filled one another's head with script. we are smart enough for one another. there is no expectation. there is no drama. there is no horse drawn carriage at the end of this tale,

just the top down again on the convertible and a night out for margaritas on the horizon.

i will not be sad for dreams and fairy tales, for want of romance and love and everything in its perfect place. we had it. they are the only dark places now.

the unend

no photo
Thu 12/25/08 05:36 PM

Take Me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFlafXJSSKo&feature=related

nice!

no photo
Thu 12/25/08 05:31 PM
whats up with this.. i left my own party earlydrinker

thanks for posting y'all:heart:

no photo
Thu 12/25/08 04:37 PM
flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 12/25/08 04:12 PM
probably only if thats what you arranged for

no photo
Thu 12/25/08 04:10 PM

what a wonderful memory:smile:

they pass so quickly. i like tracing them as they happen..

no photo
Thu 12/25/08 04:09 PM

another reason to visit here
the whir of the carnival ride
anticipation of youth for laughter and love
a kiss glimpsed by lamplight through bead curtains
hanging from old trees
nights filled with the sounds of the party
captured on these pages
of my heart

:heart:

((((s1owhand))))

:heart:

no photo
Thu 12/25/08 03:03 PM
i'd never been grounded. im not sure what thats saying.

what about you, mirror?

no photo
Tue 12/23/08 10:37 PM
it is validating to me, k, to hear when others have a grasp on this. for many years, it was all i knew

thanks for posting:heart:

no photo
Tue 12/23/08 10:05 PM
evening, mirror waving

no photo
Tue 12/23/08 09:54 PM
another reason to be happy about living in new orleans, a quality experience of romance and nostalgia..

riding on the scrambler, that zigzag ride, my daughter's face all smiled up laughing, lights tracing through the moss, my skin still young like silk

in this moment

this year

this picture forever emblazoned in my memory

no photo
Thu 12/18/08 06:12 PM
i cant see going that one way forever

something about devotion..

no photo
Thu 12/18/08 05:34 PM
you don't have to settle, you can be your own person

no photo
Thu 12/18/08 05:26 PM

what a morbid post...sick

i didn't understand your post until i read the other responses. yikes.

no photo
Thu 12/18/08 08:33 AM

personally, i like a guy who openly f***s around. he's nice about it and probably an alpha. nothing like that to peak a girl's interest

Sounds like a polyamorous Dominant. Polyamory is not for me and I could not be with someone like that; but, I agree with your statement. Some people find soft polyamory in a Dominant very attractive.

yes, thats what i meantlaugh flowerforyou
laugh flowerforyou

(((((angelindarkness))))))

no photo
Thu 12/18/08 08:32 AM

then i like a good, solid, smart, loyal type who isn't really interested in wasting any of his **** on anyone but me:wink:

come now, is jizz an actual word

no photo
Thu 12/18/08 08:31 AM

personally, i like a guy who openly f***s around. he's nice about it and probably an alpha. nothing like that to peak a girl's interest

Sounds like a polyamorous Dominant. Polyamory is not for me and I could not be with someone like that; but, I agree with your statement. Some people find soft polyamory in a Dominant very attractive.

yes, thats what i meantlaugh flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 12/18/08 08:24 AM
(((((s1owhand))))

no photo
Thu 12/18/08 07:59 AM

I am still looking for chat with some decent men around here that will be there for me and respect me and want to get to know me and have a serious relationship

the longer you float on the internet raft of dating, the longer that question will be. its tough being a proactive girl when no men can manage to actually step up to the plate. not sure its any better in the physical world... good luck:wink:

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25