darkdragon6977's photo
Tue 10/05/10 10:59 PM
i tend to fall in love fast and hard wich has always lead to heart ach

darkdragon6977's photo
Tue 10/05/10 10:56 PM
still single

darkdragon6977's photo
Wed 09/22/10 07:12 PM
well in my opinion if you have to ask this question then u already know deep down in your heart that it is over

darkdragon6977's photo
Wed 09/22/10 07:10 PM
nope its impossible they just dont work been there done that they leave every time

darkdragon6977's photo
Wed 09/22/10 07:09 PM
single so sadsad

darkdragon6977's photo
Tue 09/21/10 10:09 PM
Edited by darkdragon6977 on Tue 09/21/10 10:12 PM

I was in a long distance relationship for two years and from one day to the next it was over, he dropped me like a log, via email. And his reasoning was, I was complaining too much that He did not call me often enough. Although I would call him but he would never return my phone calls.
Well yes, I was complaining because it was over a month that I had not spoken to him on the telephone and the only means of communication he was responding to was emails. His defense was he was very busy and it was just bad timing.
Am I wrong thinking after all this invested time something must be up and he is totally a coward not being man enough to call me and being honest with me??
what is your opinion...

wow sounds so familiar the only differences in our story's is that the women that left me she said that i wanted to talk to often go figure so i guess putting your story and mine together the only logical thing i can come up with is that long distance relationships just don't work period

darkdragon6977's photo
Sat 09/18/10 05:27 PM
hello from yuma

darkdragon6977's photo
Sat 09/18/10 05:05 PM
very beautiful welcome to mingle

darkdragon6977's photo
Fri 09/17/10 07:40 PM
single

darkdragon6977's photo
Fri 09/17/10 07:29 PM

Wow. That sums up my last relationship. WOW. Oh and in case you didnt catch it, that wasn't a good WOW either. lol I just recently became single as a result of an emotionally strenuous and unyielding relationship. Ive decided that its time to stick to my guns here.... Move on and move on strong. I'm so sick of dealing with little boys. I want a man. A real one. One that will bring me flowers at work or stop in just to say hello. A man who has a set of goals for himself and doesnt care what other people think.... and will do all that he can to accomplish anything he sets his mind to. I need a man who I know can protect me... and emotionally take care of me when the time calls for it. I'm ready to be happy.... i'm just waiting for the right guy to answer the call. No more meaningless relationships. No more heartbreak and pubescent attitudes..... so..... what do you have to offer, minglers?

hey whats up

darkdragon6977's photo
Sun 09/12/10 10:06 AM
hello

darkdragon6977's photo
Thu 09/02/10 10:42 PM

what is it with women i guess i should explain well im a nice guy i try to treat the woman that im with like gold but its hard for me cause im so far away from the women that i love and our circumstances make so she cant move closer to me well so when i have any free time i want to be on the phone with her and talk or what ever i just makes it seem to me like we r together with each other but yet i guess its mo much cause she left me and this isnt the first woman to leave me because of this i just feel like no matter what i do i cant make a woman happy enough to stay what ever idk some input from the ladies here would be greatly appreciated

It's hard if your getting stationed in different parts of the States/Country to have a LTR (long term relationship). Heck, it's hard enough for most to have one when they are living in the same city! ahaha

Just take your time getting to know women, and don't be too "nice" if you know what I mean. Always be a gentleman, but don't be overly accommodating. Many will take advantage of this or get turned off by overkill attention.

Make sense?

Thank you for serving our country!drinker

thank you for the advise

darkdragon6977's photo
Tue 08/31/10 09:07 PM
thanks for the advice i will definitely take it into consideration

darkdragon6977's photo
Tue 08/31/10 09:04 PM

OK I have to chime in on this one...The door swings both ways when it comes to men and women. I have been played by "nice guys" for the last year. But I can tell you from experience that most women that are not in the military can not take the separation. And as for long distance relationships, there has to be a lot of trust between the two or they are doomed from the get go. Dating just sucks anymore these days because of the internet. It is hard to think that someone is true when they are half a country away from you...Just find you a nice young local woman and have fun while you are young.

thank you and i will take your advice but see the only thing is she isnt a civillian she is in the marine corp too so she fully understands

darkdragon6977's photo
Tue 08/31/10 09:01 PM
i dont mean to generalize it into specific category's of men and women but as i said this isnt the first time this has happened to me maybe its just my dumb luck or what i dont know

darkdragon6977's photo
Tue 08/31/10 08:51 PM
Edited by darkdragon6977 on Tue 08/31/10 08:56 PM
to goofball i know but i wanted to see what ppl would say bout my situation i have to say not bad results for my first topic

darkdragon6977's photo
Tue 08/31/10 07:46 PM
again thanx for your support

darkdragon6977's photo
Tue 08/31/10 07:40 PM
thank you venus

darkdragon6977's photo
Tue 08/31/10 07:39 PM

actually....we dont want @$$h0les.....sometimes it just takes us a little bit to realize that we want a nice guy that will treat us right....and doing the distance thing right off the bat isnt easy if youve been hurt before and havent built that trust with the other person

yes i could understand if this was a new relationship but the fact is we had a close on going relationship for 3 years prior to the marine corp and we were engaged to get married when all of a sudden she tells me she cant do it anymore

darkdragon6977's photo
Tue 08/31/10 07:10 PM
you know i tried the whole bein an ******* thing its just not who i am just cant bring myself to do it as the famos sayin goes nice guys finish last but then all i hear is how all the girls say all they want is someone to treat them good then when they get it they just leave anyway

Previous 1