Sleepless_nights_78's photo
Sun 02/27/11 05:02 PM
On your profile, you wrote that you are looking for women for a relationship but you already are in a relationship with someone. That's what you shared in your conversation. Looking for new friendships is alright, we all need people to chat with. For myself, if I was in a relationship, then I wouldn't be on a dating site. Just my opinion.. Take care :)

Sun 02/27/11 04:10 PM

I have the kitchen sink in mine because everyone else forgets it!!!blushing blushing

Good to hear that I'm not the only one.. lol

Sun 02/27/11 12:36 AM

I remember my age when it started but it wasn't something that my mother ever felt comfy talking about. I'm happy that I had the other girls in my class to talk with. I'm glad that I'm more able to discuss matters like this with my own daughter. I kinda know how your friend feels, having lived through a similar type of trauma in my own life. My thoughts are with her. :)
:heart: I'm sorry that happen..And to be very real here.
I have met TO MANY women on here and in life,,where THAT has been an issue with their childhoods,,,and it makes me want to invent a time machine and go back,,and save everyone of them from THIS..
I don't know the inside head trip that my friend has,,,I WISH I knew how the pieces all devided out,,and into all the whats,,
To have so much faith, and so young,,and then to have that all taken away,,,is beyond my comprehensions. It is no wonder there are so many teenage suicides...Thank you for your help..:heart:

If I have helped in any way, you are welcome. :) from my own research it is also one of the main reasons for depression, additions and so many other factors that are in society today.

Sat 02/26/11 11:41 PM

cute but, I personally would edit a few buttons.. :)

Fri 02/25/11 11:33 PM
Thankfully I don't think I'll have to worry about this with my daughter, she doesn't even want to earrings..
And when it comes down to it, it's not my business how someone else raises their own child.
Normally though, if you tell a child that they can't do something, then most likely that's what they will do.. :)

Fri 02/25/11 11:06 PM
I've been through tougher things in life then just trying to raise a child on my own. Thankfully I found helpful people who know what it's like and those words keep me going. I once thought that I found the right one to share our life with but it didn't work out. But, on the bright side, I went back for some training and I have more to go and the end result will be very worth it. If anyone else needs to chat or even just vent, feel free to leave me a message and I'll return it when I'm able to. Take care everyone.. :)

Fri 02/25/11 10:39 PM
I remember my age when it started but it wasn't something that my mother ever felt comfy talking about. I'm happy that I had the other girls in my class to talk with. I'm glad that I'm more able to discuss matters like this with my own daughter. I kinda know how your friend feels, having lived through a similar type of trauma in my own life. My thoughts are with her. :)

Fri 02/25/11 09:55 PM
Some are looking for a best friend, a lover , someone to share dreams and passions with, someone who has future goals but lives for today because it's what we have, someone to laugh with and share stories with, someone who can give a shoulder when we are down, someone to share new adventures with, someone to build a life with, someone who takes the time to listen and who is thoughful, someone who doesn't pass judgement on past mistakes. It all depends on what phase of life the person is in and what obsticles this person might still be trying to over come. Just my thoughts.. :)

Fri 02/25/11 09:19 PM

that's a good one.. :)

Fri 02/25/11 08:47 PM
Wouldn't it be great if.. people would learn from their mistakes and leave past relationship problems in the past relationship. Just a thought.. :)

Fri 02/25/11 08:24 PM

Wouldn't it be great if people couldn't lie. It is so much easier to deal with the truth.

Totally agree.. 100%.. :)

Thu 02/24/11 05:23 PM
Breaks are great for people who just need time to themselves. As long as these people aren't in total isolation from the rest of the world.
Hope things get better for you and your situation.

Thu 02/24/11 04:55 PM

Not a bad idea to move on and meet someone new. Think twice about a chick that is wearing combat boots. Just sayin.........smokin

Combat boots are way more comfy then heels are.. :)

Wed 02/23/11 08:36 PM
Can't be bothered with revenge. But, I used to be the master of practical jks. So glad that those days are over with. :)

Wed 02/23/11 08:14 PM
Well I've never worried about my weight. For awhile I was at arourd 170lbs, then deppression hit really hard and I went down under 120lbs. Now with a better diet and good excercise daily, I'm around 130lbs and feeling way better then I have in a very long time. I used to let what others thought get to me but that just sucked more life out of me and at my lowest point, I didn't even like looking at myself. Now I'm happier and getting healthier and that's all that really matters.

Tue 02/22/11 07:08 PM
A nice long hot bubble bath followed by a massage or a long walk by the lake helps melt the stress away.

Tue 02/22/11 06:09 PM
Men don't always make the first move. I have made the first move before and it worked out well. Sent the first message, then made the first ph call, talked for hours and days, finally met and it was wonderful. Shareing stories and so many laughs. Wish it could of lasted longer then it did but sometimes good things end so better things can happen. Just the way that things go sometimes.

Tue 02/22/11 05:41 PM
Much happier being single and just haven't found the right one yet.

Tue 02/22/11 05:18 PM
It doesn't mean that he's a bum. When it comes down to it, it works better when it goes both ways. But, the easiest solution it that each person pays for their own and then there is no confusion with the whole thing.

Mon 02/21/11 10:01 PM
1. Are you wearing that?
Answer: If we put it on then, yes, we are wearing it. :)
2. What are you thinking about?
Answer: Now we all know that there isn't enough time to give the answer for that one. :)
3. Anything that is too personal, too soon.
Reason is: Things get misunderstood to easily.

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 15