Community > Posts By > justme659

justme659's photo
Fri 03/20/15 05:26 PM

I am an excellent pie baker.
And I make one hell of a lasagna.
Other than that I got nothing.
[/quote

Great lasagna well that's good enough for me, I have not had a good lasagna in years.If you make your own sauce where gonna need a preacher.laugh laugh laugh

As for myself I can't really say but I have had numerous comments on having blue eyes.

Make my own sauce. And when I have nothing better to do, I can make the pasta also.

justme659's photo
Fri 03/20/15 05:22 PM

Hello to all the real people who work hard, and are looking for a new start!

Thank goodness. I would rather have a job if you please.

justme659's photo
Fri 03/20/15 01:44 PM

Ohh.. I just thought of something..

. my modesty..
Yes.. I'm very modest..
is that even a word..lol

If you were any more modest you would be running through town in your skivvies. slaphead waving

justme659's photo
Fri 03/20/15 12:19 PM
Hello and welcome to Mingle Joyce. There used to be a forum just for religion here. http://mingle2.com/forum/forum/15

If you do not see it, go under settings and check the box next to religion.

Good luck

justme659's photo
Fri 03/20/15 12:12 PM
I am going to say, it depends on how old, mentally mature, and if they accept that their parents are not getting back together.

If you can trust that the new fella or gal is not going to vanish in a month, I would say after that month or two. Longer if you feel the situation warrants a longer time period.

It is really up to you. You know your kids best. Never let anyone pressure to do an intro to the kids sooner than your heart believes is right.

justme659's photo
Fri 03/20/15 12:04 PM
I am an excellent pie baker.
And I make one hell of a lasagna.
Other than that I got nothing.

justme659's photo
Thu 03/19/15 02:17 PM
I am not real. I am a round.

slaphead

justme659's photo
Wed 03/18/15 03:58 PM
Jason Statham.

justme659's photo
Mon 03/16/15 07:40 PM
Yes, yes I am. LOL

justme659's photo
Mon 03/16/15 04:12 PM
Welcome to Mingle. Now I have a question. Why, when the roads are covered with ice and snow, are the potholes still empty?

justme659's photo
Mon 03/16/15 04:06 PM
Well since this is the welcome thread, Welcome.

And I forced this post.

justme659's photo
Sun 03/15/15 08:29 PM
Oh please, I have no problem saying, "thanks for taking time out of your day, it was nice meeting you, but I really don't think I am interested in anything further."

No need to point out he spent the whole time bragging about his new Lexis, boat, or rolex,and did not give me time to say howdy. Or that he was just crude.

Sooner or later he will be glad we did not continue, because I probably would have throat punched him. Oh wait, that was the guy that asked if he could crawl under the table and lick a certain part of my girly parts in a crowded family restaurant.

justme659's photo
Sat 03/14/15 07:42 PM
Mingle is going to fall to ruin!!!!

Get better girly. WE need you.

Ginger tea helps upset tummy.

Cinnamon and honey in equal amounts for cough.

A spray of saline water helps with congestion.

justme659's photo
Sat 03/14/15 06:16 PM
Edited by justme659 on Sat 03/14/15 06:16 PM
Your match number is going up? Mine went down.

I think some folks I was matched with, paid and said no.

I also think that you have to pay to see who matched with you before it zeros out. (I could be wrong.)
I am sure someone who knows will correct me.

justme659's photo
Sat 03/14/15 09:37 AM
I read the books also. I guess I did not understand all the hoopla. The story line boiled down to this: a detective story with sex thrown in. Could have been covered in one book.

I hated the ending. In real life no one changes who they are for another person. It was so stupid.

So, not interested in seeing the movie.

justme659's photo
Sat 03/14/15 09:30 AM
Hurt

justme659's photo
Sat 03/14/15 09:10 AM
Edited by justme659 on Sat 03/14/15 09:11 AM
It takes lots of money to keep a LDR going. Which I do not have.
Plus it takes more than just commitment and love.
At my age it takes one of the couple to be willing to give up their home, friends and maybe family to move to where the other party lives.

Now, I am going to tell you this, that is one heck of a scary proposal. Too many variables to worry about.

I did that once, LDR, he said he had no ties to where he lived and could move anywhere. Then he started with trying to convince me to move there. Told him in the beginning that was not going to happen.

So he found someone there, without telling me. Good for him. I sill miss our conversations though.

So the only distance I will travel is an hour.

justme659's photo
Fri 03/13/15 09:48 AM
First thing, have a cigarette and read for 1/2 hour. Lay out my clothes for the day, feed the cats, shower, dress and fix lunch for work. ( When I was working.)

justme659's photo
Thu 03/12/15 05:30 PM
I am over whelmed by the love and tolerance in this topic.slaphead
Welcome newbie.

justme659's photo
Tue 03/10/15 04:02 PM

mmmmm, doesn't say anything about internal mic for her brand. Says external mic port. So it wouldn't be configuration or drivers.
Toshiba Satellite A105-S2101 Detailed Product Specification

Yes, buy a microphone. :wink:

oh yeah, Hiya Isaac.

That link is just what I needed thank you. It sure answers a lot of questions.

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25