Community > Posts By > justme659

justme659's photo
Wed 04/01/15 08:59 PM
The Battle of New Orleans - Johnny Horton
June 13, 1959

justme659's photo
Wed 04/01/15 03:09 PM
Well, I can tell you that I grew up watching Will E Coyote and Roadrunner cartoons and never had the urge to go out and drop an anvil on my brothers. Wait maybe I did, slaphead but I NEVER ACTED ON IT.

I feel that there are some kids that are responsible enough to realize that it is really just a game and some kids that are not. A parent should be up in their kids business often enough to know when their child should be kept away from those violent games.

Every kid that learns karate, boxing or wrestling does not go out and beat up strangers.

justme659's photo
Tue 03/31/15 03:38 PM

I miss all the good Minglers when they return grumble flowerforyou

I am still here dag nabbit. frustrated slaphead :laughing:

justme659's photo
Tue 03/31/15 11:46 AM
Howdy, good to see you again.flowerforyou waving

<---- from one of the ol timers on JSH.

justme659's photo
Fri 03/27/15 06:33 PM
I have always wanted to open a place where folks can come and learn lost art. Glass blowing, quilting, metal working, wood carving and the artists can sell their crafts.

OR

A coffee house where the only food served is pie.

justme659's photo
Fri 03/27/15 11:18 AM

Similar to the other thread, but different question:
It has happened! You've found THE one for you and you both are totally utterly happy. The time has come to move in together, you both absolutely really want this!

Meaning one has to move house ... Now your partner's house is slightly bigger, same quality home, but in a nicer neighbourhood and closer to your work.
Do you move... or not?

As long as it is within an hour or two drive from where I am currently located.

justme659's photo
Fri 03/27/15 11:16 AM
I have 4 scars. First one on my outer calf when I was 6 sliding over the arm of the couch. A nail stuck out and got me good. The next one is in my right arm, above the elbow where my brother stabbed me with a pencil. The third is in my eyebrow. I was riding my bike with my feet on the handle bars steering, I took a curve and hit a gravel patch and skidded across the road with my face. 13 stitches with that one. The last one was over 500 stitches and I am not going to tell where. tongue2

justme659's photo
Fri 03/27/15 11:05 AM
As for large furniture, I am not attached. Who ever has the cleanest gets to keep it. But my mattress is new and it stays. As for some smaller things, like dishes and silverware, women usually have matching sets. But if his are newer and match the color scheme, they stay, mine go.

Things are just things. They can be replaced.

justme659's photo
Wed 03/25/15 11:53 AM

I know what a boat is. Its daughter of a ship. Right?
Nope, that would be a Yachter, if the mum was a ship? laugh laugh laugh

rofl rofl rofl sad rofl rofl rofl :thumbsup:
Best one I have read in 2 years.

justme659's photo
Wed 03/25/15 11:35 AM
Chat about what? What topic? I need a topic!

justme659's photo
Tue 03/24/15 06:18 PM

it's the negative feelings that are lingering from bad experiences that make women feel like if they let their guard down they are going to get beat down. no one deserves to feel like hammered dog shet, nor should anyone's happiness depend on just one person

You are definitely gracious soul ESE.
But to only address the above...
If you strike a dog enough times, no matter how nice anyone is later, that dog will still cringe at a raised hand. Even if that hand is now only going to pet the dog. No one or no pet should ever get that beat down, yet it happens all the time.
<---- Living proof of it happening.

justme659's photo
Tue 03/24/15 05:41 PM

Mmmmmmm gizzards.

slaphead rofl rofl rofl

justme659's photo
Tue 03/24/15 05:36 PM
A lot of what everyone has said previously has a lot of merit. I do agree that folks that have been treated wrongly in the past should let it go. Yet, as for some of the carp that has happened to me, I try to learn from it and NOT repeat the same mistakes. So to me that means staying away from situations that will bring on carp.

Now on the flip side, how would all you fellas feel about a lady that had a great relationship with her guy and he passes away. Wouldn't you still be in a position to be compared with that great guy? Isn't every relationship during a second time around a comparison? How would you feel in that instance?

justme659's photo
Tue 03/24/15 05:13 PM
I do not have a problem with Tuesday. Thursdays wrankels my gizzard.

justme659's photo
Sun 03/22/15 06:37 PM

. it's perfectly healthy my mother says..lmao

Did she have you tested?

justme659's photo
Sun 03/22/15 08:29 AM
I have to say my first hockey fight brought me out of my seat. The game is fast paced and exciting in it's self, but a good bench clearing brawl is the best.

justme659's photo
Sun 03/22/15 08:14 AM
You must not be writing to the right people.
I personally respond to each and every email. Even if it is to just say, no thanks.

justme659's photo
Sun 03/22/15 08:10 AM

I find most women on these sites chase well out of their league, but I guess you can't blame em for being a booty call..

Could you please expound further on your statement?

justme659's photo
Sat 03/21/15 04:48 PM
Lauren Graham.
Scott Patterson as my steady fella.

justme659's photo
Sat 03/21/15 11:56 AM

I wanted to find out why I keep losing socks in the washing machine

I know the answer to that.

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25