Community > Posts By > justme659

justme659's photo
Fri 09/25/15 06:39 PM
Isolophobia

justme659's photo
Sat 09/19/15 02:18 PM
My preference is half an hour drive. I want to be able to hang out with my guy more than 3 times a year.

justme659's photo
Thu 09/17/15 06:14 PM

and of course this rules out the right one as your focus is on the negative ones making them important rather than ignoring them and giving men a genuine visual representation...

Did you read my profile? Please let me know (in a pm) what is negative other than stating I will not participate in a LDR. Because from what you infer, having that on my profile will bring in everyone but someone local.

Did I get that correct?

justme659's photo
Thu 09/17/15 04:14 PM
Well all I can say is this, despite a rather descriptive profile of what I am looking for, that no one reads, I am going to stick with just a photo of leaves or something to weed out all the wrong fish.

justme659's photo
Wed 09/16/15 03:54 PM

take two aspirin and re read in the morning:tongue:

Change that to a bottle of Vodka and skip the re reading. :thumbsup:

justme659's photo
Wed 09/16/15 02:39 PM
frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead
Arrrrrgggg.

justme659's photo
Tue 09/15/15 03:14 PM

But yeah, I will have to think about what it is I fear so much, so hopefully come Thursday I will be more calm and collected. Right now I'm all over the place ohwell

Please forgive me for this insight. From what you post in the forums and the strong person you come across as, I am surprised you are so fearful.

Now, If I might suggest, you seem to fear letting go of all your walls. This fella might be the one. This fella might prove to you that not all men are like your ex. And let me tell you that is flipping scary.

I know everyone has said to you to be yourself. Let go of all expectations. Just go and have a nice time out. Laugh and if it does not work out and you feel nothing, then move on to the next fish in the sea.

Good luck.

justme659's photo
Mon 09/14/15 08:37 PM
Shattered. I had an old rare crock. 12 gallon clover leaf design. Worth 600 dollars. I had fishing poles in it. 4 light weight fishing poles. My daughters cat jumped on the poles and knocked over the crock and BROKE IT. How a 7 lb cat can tip over a 60 lb crock I will never know.

And yes, the cat still lives.

justme659's photo
Mon 09/14/15 08:32 PM
I never want you to leave, you are mine forever.

justme659's photo
Fri 09/11/15 08:05 PM
Crickets..
..He said anything.

Chirp, chirp.

justme659's photo
Fri 09/11/15 07:02 PM
Actually not that you have made me look, so far I have seen AT&T, Office 360 and local businesses.

justme659's photo
Wed 09/09/15 07:25 PM

Goof, don't you remember the Bear dating banner?

Hey stranger. OMGosh....I do remember that one....made a ton of males here all mad. laugh

And Mel....2.8 miles in which direction? laugh

I remember, I never understood what the broo-ha-ha was about. I thought they were very nice looking. And they never were scantily dressed.

justme659's photo
Wed 09/09/15 07:17 PM
Goof, don't you remember the Bear dating banner?

justme659's photo
Sun 09/06/15 12:01 PM

��It seems I must have clicked on a Oasis Singles ad as I've been told I'm showing as online there when I haven't even joined. Does anybody know how to remedy this as obviously I haven't joined as a member so can't log in to log offline if you get me.�

I would defiantly contact that site's administrators. I would imagine your photo has been stolen and is being used by someone with less than stellar intentions, since you have not joined that site.

justme659's photo
Sat 09/05/15 02:44 PM
You do not bury survivors.
You send them home.

justme659's photo
Sat 09/05/15 01:50 PM

I would be just happy for someone to take me to Olive Garden.

laugh

I would so take you to the garden of olives justme flowerforyou

Thank you John.

justme659's photo
Sat 09/05/15 07:31 AM
I would be just happy for someone to take me to Olive Garden.

justme659's photo
Fri 09/04/15 03:03 PM

Then talk to them on cam before meeting and you won't have that problem. But if you're falling in love with someone's pic before even meeting them, then that's a other story.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

justme659's photo
Thu 09/03/15 04:24 PM
Edited by justme659 on Thu 09/03/15 04:25 PM

You are always preaching the truth, but the most honest women I've met are on "Sugar Daddy" sites. They know what they want & no games. Call it what you want, but it is much more modern than sweetheart serenades, & every intimate encounter is the first time for both partners.

Then why are you not on those type of sites?

Blogging can never substitute for ecstasy.

Blogging and chatting are not suppose to be a substitute for ecstasy. They are suppose to be a stepping stone to a better relationship.

justme659's photo
Thu 09/03/15 02:12 PM
I am going to say that from my experience 84.65% of fellas that check out my profile do not read it. They just like looking at the pictures. Sooo, in my case, it is written to separate the desirableness from the undesirables.

If I might suggest,just ignore the profiles you do not like. It is truly that easy.

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25